Found Deceased MI - Armani Kelly - Montoya Givens - Dante Wicker - Missing After Cancelled Performance @ Lounge 31 - Detroit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That woman is a gem, wish she could be everybody's mother <3
I don't agree the buildings should be torn down though, and I'm sure LE are aware of the guy in that picture.
Looks like just a dude having some soda in a restaurant, but then why would someone take a picture of him...? Is he one of the live face mask people maybe??
Looks like a bed to me with maybe a black coat thrown on it.

1679598968889.png

Source

Lorrie is asking for help in identifying a person who may hav been with her son, Armani, just before he was murdered.

There’s discussion about the building but stay to the end and look at the picture of the unknown man and Armani.

Maybe someone here knows or knows someone who might know.

It’s CBS Detroit.

Maybe these will help. I know I can get a kink in my neck trying to tilt my head when things are angled like in that vid. lol

1679619547980.png
1679619584029.png

Source of pics is CBS Detroit. URL grabbed at the point these pics were grabbed:

Lorrie is asking for help in identifying a person who may hav been with her son, Armani, just before he was murdered.

There’s discussion about the building but stay to the end and look at the picture of the unknown man and Armani.

Maybe someone here knows or knows someone who might know.

It’s CBS Detroit.

Is there any initiative going on that those of us not in Detroit can assist with? I"m in Toronto - so not sure what I can specifically do...but if there is something i will do what i can.

Has anyone seen any updates?
I'm stuck with my phone for a while which I'm not used to so my sleuthing skills are about -10 atm...
I hope they're still working on it...
No. I've read some stuff about it on another website but obviously wouldn't post it here. I guess message me if you want to know?

but unfortunately, for the types of reasons you see re similar crimes, I think this will be something that goes 'unsolved'.

JUN 23, 2023
[...]

Catina Fogle, 50, confesses that the mom in her was concerned about the movements of her adult son, Montoya Givens, whenever he left home. Givens had been released from prison just a few weeks short of a year and, though he seemed determined to stay on a positive track, Fogle kept as close of an eye on him as possible.

[...]

As Fogle listened to Givens from nearby, she heard him debate with himself. She didn’t know much about the invitation her oldest son pondered, but she heard him say, at least, three times, “Naw, I’m not going.”

Then, moments later, he would change his mind again.

[...]

Kelly, who released rap tracks under the names Marley Whoop and 37 Marley Whoop, apparently was the caller inviting Givens to attend a show at a storefront night spot that doubles as a hookah lounge on Detroit’s east side. In a Facebook video from what’s believed to be the night of the men’s disappearance Kelly tells two other young men there is “no solider dude” than Givens, and that he will be picking Givens up. ...

Michigan State Police (MSP) have said the killings were gang-related and spokesman Lt. Mike Shaw says the investigation is active, declining an interview request.

[...]

While MSP has offered no recent updates, Stafford says details about the crime reveal information that should result in it being solved.

The men were probably killed at a different location than where their bodies were found, he says.

[...]

Statistically, a majority of people will spend most of their daily lives within a 10-mile circle, whether going to convenience stores, a friend’s house, or wherever their frequent destinations might be, says Stafford, adding that, at least, one suspect likely crossed paths with a victim engaged in his usual routine.

“They knew the person they went with” when they disappeared, Stafford says.

[...]

I am still of the impression, that the men Kelly was live-chatting with, know something. I think Kelly just wanted to go to the rap show, but it was a front, to get one, or all three, to come. The flyer has never seemed right to me. Jas**'s Bigg Ice? That sounds sorta off to me. I've always wondered about the wording and the look of that flyer. 1696553480817.png

I am still of the impression, that the men Kelly was live-chatting with, know something. I think Kelly just wanted to go to the rap show, but it was a front, to get one, or all three, to come. The flyer has never seemed right to me. Jas**'s Bigg Ice? That sounds sorta off to me. I've always wondered about the wording and the look of that flyer. View attachment 451760
the flier is like 1,000 other amateur event fliers I’ve seen for birthday bashes at rented clubs, the flier itself doesn’t trigger anything for me but I would not at all be surprised if the event itself was a indeed a setup.

I am still of the impression, that the men Kelly was live-chatting with, know something. I think Kelly just wanted to go to the rap show, but it was a front, to get one, or all three, to come. The flyer has never seemed right to me. Jas**'s Bigg Ice? That sounds sorta off to me. I've always wondered about the wording and the look of that flyer. View attachment 451760
This might be a silly question and apologies if it's been answered elsewhere in the thread, but who is the guy in the photo on the flyer? Was the photo taken in Detroit?

This might be a silly question and apologies if it's been answered elsewhere in the thread, but who is the guy in the photo on the flyer? Was the photo taken in Detroit?
That is Armani Kelly AKA Marley Whoop. No idea where the pic was taken. It could be taken anywhere and added to a flyer.

the flier is like 1,000 other amateur event fliers I’ve seen for birthday bashes at rented clubs, the flier itself doesn’t trigger anything for me but I would not at all be surprised if the event itself was a indeed a setup.
Probably so, but AK's had a different look to it to me. I'll be surprised if it's discovered that it was not a setup.
I think the photo, of AKelly was taken at or near his home in Oscando, MI. He lived about three hours from the party place, where he was to perform, so the pics were probably sent via social media. AK had to borrow his mother's vehicle to get there. He had just been paroled, in Sept 2022, after serving eight years.
----
One of the most violent gangs in Detroit claims that turf (7MileBl**ds) where he was to perform, and their color is red. He was sporting their colors around his neck, and the guys on the other end of the live feed called him out on it, along with his YT prison stories, in which he had been sharing details/speculations of other prisoners and details of their lives, while inside. He most definitely shouldn't have done that. His last live feed video chat explained a lot to me. I don't think he had a read on the room, at all, during that last live feed (It's actually saddening to watch.).

The nightclub's FB page has posted no events since Jan 2023. The club's website has vanished, and so has their IG account, since the murders.
---
All of the above is pure theory, and speculation, on my part.
---
Interesting read about the Red Zone (from 2021)

AK's last live chat.

Probably so, but AK's had a different look to it to me. I'll be surprised if it's discovered that it was not a setup.

I think the photo, of AKelly was taken at or near his home in Oscando, MI.
SBM
Where is Oscando?
ETA: nevermind, it's Oscoda.

Last edited:
One of the most violent gangs in Detroit claims that turf (7MileBl**ds) where he was to perform, and their color is red. He was sporting their colors around his neck, and the guys on the other end of the live feed called him out on it, along with his YT prison stories, in which he had been sharing details/speculations of other prisoners and details of their lives, while inside. He most definitely shouldn't have done that. His last live feed video chat explained a lot to me. I don't think he had a read on the room, at all, during that last live feed (It's actually saddening to watch.).
Thank you. The LIKE option was not enough, had to call this out.

I urge anyone who is at all interested in this case and has not watched it yet to watch that video. It's 11 minutes long but IMO packed with red flags - indeed, @rsd1200 said it perfectly: AK did not have a read on that room at all and it IS really sad to see it.

Thank you. The LIKE option was not enough, had to call this out.

I urge anyone who is at all interested in this case and has not watched it yet to watch that video. It's 11 minutes long but IMO packed with red flags - indeed, @rsd1200 said it perfectly: AK did not have a read on that room at all and it IS really sad to see it.

It was a hard watch. It's just difficult for me to focus and follow along with their style of speaking. Marley mentioned several names and I know that is a no no. He was so out of tune with what was going on. He seemed to take it all as something so simple, denying he would receive a violation and taking "black op" (did I say it right) as a joke.
This is so sad, all around.

It was a hard watch. It's just difficult for me to focus and follow along with their style of speaking. Marley mentioned several names and I know that is a no no. He was so out of tune with what was going on. He seemed to take it all as something so simple, denying he would receive a violation and taking "black op" (did I say it right) as a joke.
This is so sad, all around.
The CC works pretty well even though it deletes expletives and may not get some streetnames.

NOV 27, 2023
[...]

When Armani Kelly went missing back in January, along with two other men, the story gained national attention. Now, as December approaches, no one has been charged with the three homicides.

Kelly’s mom said she can’t rest until there is justice.

“My son will never breathe again,” said Lorrie Kemp. “I will never see that beautiful smile.”

[...]

Armani Kelly would have turned 28 on Monday, Nov. 27. On January 21st, it’ll be a year since the death of the Lansing native, known by his rap name of “Marley Whoop.”

Murders of 3 rappers found in Highland Park last year were gang-related, state police say
By Sara Powers January 24, 2024

''In the update from Tuesday, state police say the investigation has generated suspects, but detectives need to conduct more interviews and do more investigative work.

Anyone with any information about this case is asked to call 855-MICH-TIP or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.

Detectives plan to wrap up the investigation within the next month and submit a report to the prosecutor's office for review.''

''

Murders of 3 rappers found in Highland Park last year were gang-related, state police say
By Sara Powers January 24, 2024

''In the update from Tuesday, state police say the investigation has generated suspects, but detectives need to conduct more interviews and do more investigative work.

Anyone with any information about this case is asked to call 855-MICH-TIP or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.

Detectives plan to wrap up the investigation within the next month and submit a report to the prosecutor's office for review.''

''
Thanks, dotr! I was beginning to think this case grew cold, never to be heard about again. This is great news!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back