MI MI - Arthur Ream, Convicted Rapist/Murderer & Suspected Serial Killer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Johnny Gosh and the two other boys that were abducted in the same area in Iowa and time frame, were all connected in my opinion. And it’s believed that at least Gosh was held in a regional or national ring. I forget the name of it, but they were said to brand there victims. These group of sickos (OCCK, Ream, Lamborghine, Arch Sloan, etc.) in Michigan and the Midwest had to of known about this and others, be it talking directly to suspects or in passing conversations and rumors between creeps. They network, they talk, they partcipate and it’s all connect IMO, on a bigger scale that’s we realize.

Again, my opinion!
I whole heartedly agree! My best friend and I have linked these as well and are convinced there is a greater correlation than LE knows or at least let's on that they know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I whole heartedly agree! My best friend and I have linked these as well and are convinced there is a greater correlation than LE knows or at least let's on that they know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yep, and sure...people can say these are just “rabbit holes”, but that is for LE for decide and I would hope they’ve looked into even the slightest bit of potential connections between all these cases from this time period.

I hope I’m wrong, but the 70s and 80s has too much of an increase in this stuff. These guys all talk and know what each other does.

Johnny Gosh and the two other boys that were abducted in the same area in Iowa and time frame, were all connected in my opinion. And it’s believed that at least Gosh was held in a regional or national ring. I forget the name of it, but they were said to brand there victims. These group of sickos (OCCK, Ream, Lamborghine, Arch Sloan, etc.) in Michigan and the Midwest had to of known about this and others, be it talking directly to suspects or in passing conversations and rumors between creeps. They network, they talk, they partcipate and it’s all connect IMO, on a bigger scale than we realize.

Again, my opinion!
I have never heard of this story.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

I have never heard of this story.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Johnny Gosh (I think I’m spelling his name last name wrong) is another early 80s case. Kidnapped on a Sunday morning on his neighborhood paper route. Scary. I believe the first kid to appear on a milk carton.

Johnny Gosh (I think I’m spelling his name last name wrong) is another early 80s case. Kidnapped on a Sunday morning on his neighborhood paper route. Scary. I believe the first kid to appear on a milk carton.

Johnny Gosch has a thread here (actually we are on thread #4): https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...h-12-W-Des-Moines-5-Sept-1982-What-happened-4

I haven't read all the threads but I'm somewhat familiar with his case. I agree he was probably a victim of an SK. JMO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch

[h=1]Search resumes for remains of up to 7 Michigan girls ​​​​​​​[/h]
MACOMB TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — After a weekend break, police in suburban Detroit have resumed digging in an area that might yield the remains of up to seven missing girls.

Konnie Beyma's sister, Kimberly King, disappeared in 1979 at age 12. Beyma was at the site Monday in Macomb County's Macomb Township and says police believe they "are very close" to finding remains.

Beyma tells The Associated Press that she wants to bury her sister next to their grandmother in Kentucky. She describes Kimberly as a "fun-loving" tomboy who loved sports.
http://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan/search-resumes-for-remains-of-up-to-7-michigan-girls-/1178514431

[h=1]Grieving family members were allowed to help dig for possible murder victims[/h]
(WXYZ) - Brenda Handloser and other family members were allowed to help dig for the remains of her sister Nadine O’Dell who disappeared in 1974.

They posted pictures of their work on Facebook on Saturday, this after the field near 23 Mile Road and North Avenue was a closed crime scene for a week.
Warren Police Commissioner Bill Dwyer tells 7 Action News he was not aware of this but supports the decision of his detective because it can help ease the pain and anxiety of family members and they wouldn’t hurt anything.
https://www.wxyz.com/news/macomb-co...lowed-to-help-dig-for-possible-murder-victims

With a smaller team of investigators, the search resumed Monday in Macomb Township for the remains of up to six girls missing for decades.

The investigation at the 24-acre parcel south of 23 Mile Road, west of North Avenue, was postponed for the weekend because of rain last Friday and Saturday, but started Monday morning as authorities try to solve the disappearance of multiple young females.

“We are out there this morning,” Warren Police Commissioner Bill Dwyer, whose department is the lead agency in the task force working the case, confirmed.

With rain again in the forecast, officials excavating multiple spots were expected to continue digging as long as possible.

As of Monday morning, no human remains had been found.
Dwyer said the group working in the woods Monday totaled eight to 10 people including Warren detectives and an unspecified number of individuals whose employment or affiliations he declined to specify.

The stages of the task force’s work have not been revealed, but there are indications the investigation could take months. Dwyer said other locations will be checked over a period of months in what could become a long probe to complete.

Police have confirmed other girls who have been missing and whose remains could be buried in the Macomb Township woods include:

• Cynthia Coon, who was age 13 when she disappeared from Ann Arbor in 1970

• Nadine O’Dell, 16, whose last known whereabouts were in Inkster in 1974

• Kim Marie Larrow, 15, who disappeared in Canton in 1981

• Kellie Marie Brownlee, who was 17 and had been at Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi before she went missing in 1982.

Discovering remains of any of those girls or others would bring some long-overdue, potential closure to families.
http://www.macombdaily.com/article/MD/20180514/NEWS/180519852

“I don’t want to, of course, be let down once again. … I’m trying not to get too hopeful,” Beyma, 55, told The Associated Press, “but the information that detectives are providing — and still providing again this morning — indicate that they are very close, they are very certain, and we are almost there.”

The search, about 30 miles (50 kilometers) northeast of downtown Detroit, began after police interviewed a prisoner, Arthur Ream, who was locked up in 2008 for the slaying of a 13-year-old girl. Cindy Zarzycki’s remains were found a decade ago near the same wooded area where big machines now are clawing the soil.
Ream has declined to speak to news media by phone, the Michigan Corrections Department said.

Beyma’s sister disappeared at age 12. She described Kimberly as a “little bit rebellious, a lot of a tomboy” who loved sports.

Beyma believes police will continue to work near 23 Mile Road and North Avenue until Tuesday. Bill Dwyer, police commissioner in Warren, Michigan, who is leading the investigation, said officers will also look at other areas, although he didn’t disclose them.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/05...-remains-of-up-to-7-girls-in-macomb-township/

Family members digging for their loved ones remains? Is that wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family members digging for their loved ones remains? Is that wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a sister of one of the missing girls so I don't think any harm to the investigation could come from it (i.e. she is not a suspect since she would have been about 8* years old when her sister went missing). JMO.

ETA: This says she was 9 when her sister went missing (I was estimating before): https://www.clickondetroit.com/miss...finding-sister-missing-for-more-than-40-years

So he bragged about killing others and then failed a polygraph.
What did they ask on the polygraph? They aren't being very specific.

I do hope this isn't a false lead of some kind. They are being extremely definitive and getting family's hopes up very high. It will be devastating if they are only taking the word of informants and have no evidence....

[h=3]Police end dig for remains of missing Michigan girls[/h]
MACOMB TOWNSHIP, MI (AP) - Crews have stopped digging up an area in suburban Detroit where police have said they hoped to find the remains of up to seven missing girls.

Warren Mayor James Fouts told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the weeklong excavation on the outskirts of a subdivision in Macomb Township has ended.

Fouts says police are weighing whether to excavate three other locations in the state where they believe the suspect, Arthur Ream, could have taken the girls who disappeared decades ago.
http://www.wnem.com/story/38192935/police-end-dig-for-remains-of-missing-michigan-girls

Frustrating. Even though I’m sure they did, but I’d hope they didn’t focus their search into too small of an area during the dig. I know they can’t dig up the entire 24 acres or so all at once, but hoping they didn’t get too pigeon-holed. Be excruciating if there were bodies several feet from where they did dig and just didn’t expand far enough.

Wonder what the “piece of evidence” they found was. Wasn’t a body or bones of course, but something that made them positive they were in the right area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back