Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine it would depend on the bus? Some of the city buses contain very large windows and the drivers sit up close to the windshields. Buses also tend to sit higher off the ground sort of like a semi and I imagine may provide an exellent view of a rear seat.

What has been on my mind is the fact that the car was found so quickly. I dont recall it being mentioned if the child seat was in the car or not when they located it.

If they found the car abandon within 10 minutes after reported (pretty fast IMO), and she was indeed in that car when it was left at the spot, there had to be someone waiting to pick "them" up?

They had to get that seat out of the car and transfer it to another vehicle or take it and walk away?

Was the location the car was found a desolate place or might someone have seen something? Like the witness reported today?

It was reported that Bianca's carseat was still in the back seat of the car.

I have been looking at Bus routes all morning trying to nail down a place/time when this ddot driver could have seen him in the alley...

Anyone want to help?

http://www.detroitmi.gov/Department...ation/PocketSchedules/tabid/1255/Default.aspx

Here is the map again:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205154712477924458248.0004b35d480e4acff942f&msa=0

I am thinking it was the #36 route is as close as I can find...im still looking...

I thought the time of the carjacking was 9:45 and was reported to LE at 10:10 - or thereabouts

When DL was harrassing his ex-wife, that is how he left her notes.

I know thats why I was laughing. The context in which it was used was amusing :)

I was out for a while but was home in time to watch the noon news on Channel 4. They have video of Terry Johnson in front of a Detroit Police Station this morning. Not sure if his client was there, too, but attorney insists that DL is fully cooperating with DPD despite claims to the contrary. He will do whatever it takes to get his daughter back. Reporter speculated about whether or not D'Andre might have gone to the police station for another polygraph.

Am I the only one who is baffled by the fact that we've heard little or nothing from Bianca's mother? Wasn't she the primary custodial parent of the child, especially since DL's been incarcerated frequently? Something about this just doesn't sit well with me, but I'm not sure why I feel like this.

While I was in the car I heard more outtakes from the WWJ Radio interview with D'Andre. While he does plead for his daughter and provides tips on what people should be looking for, I still feel like the guy is thinking more about himself being thought of as a bad person as he always seems to return to this theme. I'm surprised that his attorney is allowing DL to do these interviews after his poor showing on Nancy Grace on Tuesday night. jmo

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2011/12/nancy_grace_tries_to_help_hers.html

There is absolutely no new information in this one. It came out right after Dante was on NG...this pretty much sums how I feel about NG myself, and that interview in particular. Although, once again, I think that Dante did have something to do with this. Either he knows more than he telling, he's covering for someone else, or he killed Bianca himself. MOO.

With all due respect, D'Andre and his lawyer knew what to expect of Nancy Grace and chose to go on her show anyway. If they didn't know, they shouldn't have gone. What was there purpose of being on her show? Finding Bianca? Then why was everything turned back onto poor, misunderstood D'Andre?

The author seems to indicate the NG is not a good lawyer. OK, so this is not a court of law. Her task was to interview. DL went to answer questions, correct? He refused even the most basic ones. This indicates that these are sensitive subjects for him - why? If the author thinks that NG was tough and unreasonable, wait until DL gets in front of a prosecuting attorney and he/she starts bringing witnesses and evidence. I hope they make NG look like Mary Poppins.

That transcription I mentioned above:

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...-home-?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|FRONTPAGE

Dec 7, 2011
DL: “Okay, I want to start by saying, there was, there’s never been an issue with me and my daughter’s mother. I mean, you know, we are not, like, you know, we not married or anything like that, so, I mean, you know, we have situations, like any couple you’s, or, any individuals, who, you know, have a child, you know. We, we made discussions, I told her, I was like, I was not willing to have Bebe in my home until I had a safe environment for her to be in and once I provided that safe environment for her to be in, I was willing for her to come over there at any time. Me and her mother spoke several times, and she was like, whenever you’re ready, come get her, you know, we, we never, we never argued about these kind of things, or anything like that. On her birthday, because she hadn’t like, they, we, they hadn’t made, like, any big plans, you know, cause financially things are, you know, hard for people right now. I was like, well, can I come get her, you know, cause I got the girls and we’re going to see the Lion King in 3D, and she was like, okay, fine, you know, and we all, we sat there, we, we had a great time. We watched that movie and we had a great time. And I took her home, with her momma, we sang happy birthday, and, and everything was just going well. And me and her mother were talking, and we both have situations that we’re trying to work out, financially, educationally, and we said that we were gonna do whatever we could do to work together to make sure that we were there for each other, so that we could be better parents for our daughter. That is the whole point of me, sh, when she called that d, the night before all this happened, she called, and she talked to Bianca. Her uncle talked to Bianca. You know, so all these allegations of people saying I abuse my child, or my child was unresponsive, she talked to her mother that night, you know.”
Reporter: “And agreed to have you keep her for a month?”
DL: “Right, and agreed to have me keep her for a month, and I would come over there and get some more clothes for her and she would stay with me for the month. I would bring her back before the holidays, so that she could spend the holidays with her and come January, when both of us are to start back school, we would set up a schedule so that we both could attend school, and we both could be safe, and, and, and we both could be just comfortable about where she was going to be at, you know. I have another 2 year old, she’s a little bit, she’s only a few months older than Bianca, and like, they, they play together, and I told her, I was like, it’s no use in Bianca going to day care, when she has a sister here that’s her age, that she can bond with, and she has cousins that are her age, that she can bond with. I w, I’m that type of uncle, I will have every kid over my house, you know. And we will play, I will play with the kids, we watch movies, I watch, my daughter loves Hannah Montana, I don’t like Hannah Montana, but I’ll watch it with her, you know. I’ll joke around with her and I play with her. Everything was going smoothly, up until this incident. And that’s why, I don’t under, I, I really don’t understand a, tese things are being put out there like that.”
Reporter: “Well, I, I also want to touch on, um, Jerry told me that you and, um, Banika have been friends since you know, preteen. Like, how old were you guys when you met?”
DL: “I’ve been friends, I’ve been basically, a member of Bianca, Banika’s family since I was, like, 12, you know, a surrogate son to her grandmother, you know. Me and her uncle, childhood friends, we went to school together. I met Banika when I was 13, and we have been friends since we were thirteen years old.”
Reporter: “Okay, and, um, you indicated that you’ve, uh, talked to Banika, and she’s been giving you, just a pep talk, telling you to stay positive…”
DL: “Because she’s not used to seeing me like this.”
Reporter: “Okay.”
DL: “The first thing she said when she saw me after the incident was, ‘Dre,calm down. I’m the one who’s the flaky one, you’re the strong one. You have to be strong. We have to find Bebe.’ And that’s the only thing that she’s been saying, ‘Dre, stay strong, we’re going to find her. She’s safe.’ When I talked to her last night, and she’s like, ‘Dre, you know she’s out there, she’s safe,’ and, I mean, we just want her to come home, that’s, that’s all, there’s, there’s no. She didn’t, there was no evil words, no malicious words, no well you did something, none of that. It was just, everything gonna be okay, I love you, I love you, Bianca’s gonna be fine, and she’s gonna be home. We gonna put all this behind us, and continue on our path that we trying to be on.”
Attorney: “And we’re gonna conclude there.”
Reporter: “Okay.”
Attorney: “Thank you.”
Reporter: “I appreciate it.”
Attorney: “He, he’s been through enough today.”
Reporter: “Yes, thank you. And thank you for talking about your family.”
DL: “I, I just, any information that I just want, I just want the focus to be on my daughter. I want my daughter found. I want her found safely. I want her brought back to her mother, and father, who love her.

Thank you for transcribing this NMK.

Could DL have said, "you know" one more time?

It's telling the focus is entirely on D'Andre and what lead to his daughter staying with him rather than his daughters disappearance. Add to that Johnson acting like a movie director, stating "and we'll conclude there", instead of 'Cut'.

There isn't a single thing that would help find Bianca in that interview.

Me thinks it's only a matter of time before D'Andre is not only caught with his pants around his ankles, but caught bending over trying to pull them up. :furious: This guy doesn't strike me as being intelligent enough to pass a high school equivalency exam, let alone attend college or pull one over on LE.

JMO

I actually thought NG was pretty subdued last night. I think I would have been extremely irritated if I had to interview them. They certainly weren't there to try and help Bianca.

I was out for a while but was home in time to watch the noon news on Channel 4. They have video of Terry Johnson in front of a Detroit Police Station this morning. Not sure if his client was there, too, but attorney insists that DL is fully cooperating with DPD despite claims to the contrary. He will do whatever it takes to get his daughter back. Reporter speculated about whether or not D'Andre might have gone to the police station for another polygraph.

Am I the only one who is puzzled baffled by the fact that we've heard little or nothing from Bianca's mother? Wasn't she the primary custodial parent of the child, especially since DL's been incarcerated frequently? Something about this just doesn't sit well with me, but I'm not sure why I feel like this.

While I was in the car I heard more outtakes from the WWJ Radio interview with D'Andre. While he does plead for his daughter and provides tips on what people should be looking for, I still feel like the guy is thinking more about himself being thought of as a bad person as he always seems to return to this theme. I'm surprised that his attorney is allowing DL to do these interviews after his poor showing on Nancy Grace on Tuesday night. jmo

BBM. Imo, it doesn't strike me as odd in the least. Bianca was visting her dad. She went missing on DL's watch. My guess is LE has advised her to stay quiet and let Mr. Lane and Mr. Johnson keep talking since they are doing such a stellar job on providing helpful information to the public regarding the circumstances of this alleged carjacking. ;)

JMO

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...-home-?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|FRONTPAGE

Dec 7, 2011
DL: “Okay, I want to start by saying, there was, there’s never been an issue with me and my daughter’s mother. I mean, you know, we are not, like, you

(respectfully snipped)

Wow!! Where do you start with this guy??

"you know...you know...you know...you know...."

No, D'Andre, we DON'T know. YOU tell US.

It is totally about him: he's 'not like this', 'this never happened to (him) before', 'she hasn't ever seen him like this' - yada-yada. What was the subject again?? Oh yes, your missing daughter, Bianca.

"...when she called that d, the night before all this happened,..."

Is he really saying this all happened that night. He is tying these two events together. Look and listen carefully to what he says or what is written. Underneath it all, it seems he is telling us what happened.

With all due respect, D'Andre and his lawyer knew what to expect of Nancy Grace and chose to go on her show anyway. If they didn't know, they shouldn't have gone. What was there purpose of being on her show? Finding Bianca? Then why was everything turned back onto poor, misunderstood D'Andre?

The author seems to indicate the NG is not a good lawyer. OK, so this is not a court of law. Her task was to interview. DL went to answer questions, correct? He refused even the most basic ones. This indicates that these are sensitive subjects for him - why? If the author thinks that NG was tough and unreasonable, wait until DL gets in front of a prosecuting attorney and he/she starts bringing witnesses and evidence. I hope they make NG look like Mary Poppins.

I agree. There is so much attention to the LACK of media missing black children get on national media this 'journalist' complains when one finally gets some attention? Would he rather see Bianca forgotten like the media forgot little Mariha Smith, when they erroneously reported a person of interest had been arrested in her case, causing all media to come to a grinding halt?

I've read some pretty bad opinion articles, but imo, complaining about NG or writing an entire article about how unfair NG is to the last person known to see a missing toddler takes the cake. Maybe this guy should quit watching NG and do some <insert word of choice> investigative reporting himself.

JMO

Am I the only one who is puzzled baffled by the fact that we've heard little or nothing from Bianca's mother? Wasn't she the primary custodial parent of the child, especially since DL's been incarcerated frequently? Something about this just doesn't sit well with me, but I'm not sure why I feel like this.

Just 5 minutes ago I saw a quick snippet of a statement by Bianca's mother.
She said [paraphrasing] : I know my daughter is alive and whoever has her, please let her go. She needs to be back home with her family.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111207/NEWS01/112070440/With-video-Dad-of-missing-Bianca-Jones-I-just-want-my-baby-home-?odyssey=tab%7Cmostpopular%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Dec 7, 2011
DL: &#8220;Okay, I want to start by saying, there was, there&#8217;s never been an issue with me and my daughter&#8217;s mother. I mean, you know, we are not, like, you

(respectfully snipped)

Wow!! Where do you start with this guy??

"you know...you know...you know...you know...."

No, D'Andre, we DON'T know. YOU tell US.

It is totally about him: he's 'not like this', 'this never happened to (him) before', 'she hasn't ever seen him like this' - yada-yada. What was the subject again?? Oh yes, your missing daughter, Bianca.

Is he really saying this all happened that night. He is tying these two events together. Look and listen carefully to what he says or what is written. Underneath it all, it seems he is telling us what happened.

BBM. IMO, my first impression when I read that statement translates to I never lost my temper with one of my kids and beat them so brutally before. As much as I wish I didn't, I'd bet my last 10 dollars that is exactly what happened.

I'll bet those in the home who witnessed what happened are also being investigated and may possibly be charged with impeding an investigation or accessory after the fact if they do not provide LE with truthful information.

JMO

ETA: There is something very fishy about DL focusing on Bianca's mother speaking to her the evening before her disappearance. It brings me back to our earlier discussion/speculation on Banika spoke with DL's other two year old child and not her daughter. I forget the exact words of the uncle, but they were something which led me to believe the conversation was out of character for Bianca. It also left me with the impression that was the ONLY time DL allowed Banika to speak with her daughter and it was only after pushing to speak with her.

Let me see if I can find that info again......

Just 5 minutes ago I saw a quick snippet of a statement by Bianca's mother.
She said [paraphrasing] : I know my daughter is alive and whoever has her, please let her go. She needs to be back home with her family.

I heard the mother say that earlier in the week. She has said very little but was at the church to thank searchers a couple of times.

Am I the only one who is baffled by the fact that we've heard little or nothing from Bianca's mother? Wasn't she the primary custodial parent of the child, especially since DL's been incarcerated frequently? Something about this just doesn't sit well with me, but I'm not sure why I feel like this.

BBM: IMO she is doing the right thing by keeping quiet. She and her family have been very active in this search each and every day. She has no first hand information about what happened that day so all she can do is wait.

This link to her channel 4 interview includes video that shows her and him in front of a house talking I belive.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...al-4/-/1719418/4879890/-/qrwc91z/-/index.html

It also includes a shot of the car before it was was moved (pause the video and ck it out). Seems it was parked next to a fence and I see trees and what appear to be powerlines in view. Looks like this picture was taken from a window inside a building??? So if anyone else was in that "window" if thats indeed where this vantage point may be, they have a very clear view.

Notice the open car door. Drivers side rear....

BBM: IMO she is doing the right thing by keeping quiet. She and her family have been very active in this search each and every day. She has no first hand information about what happened that day so all she can do is wait.

<<respectfully snipped>>

see, I am curious at to why it is okay for this mom/family to be quiet but in other cases, this is NOT okay . . .

Different situations called for different actions (IMHO)

http://www.freep.com/article/2011120...xt|FRONTPAGE

Dec 7, 2011
DL: &#8220;Okay, I want to start by saying, there was, there&#8217;s never been an issue with me and my daughter&#8217;s mother. I mean, you know, we are not, like, you

(respectfully snipped)

I wanted to say one more thing about this statement. The truth is imbedded in the statement.

see, I am curious at to why it is okay for this mom/family to be quiet but in other cases, this is NOT okay . . .

Different situations called for different actions (IMHO)

She's been very active in the media ( well as much media as you would expect for a black child from a very bad neighborhood). If you google Banika Jones, you should find plenty of info with her speaking. It's really only been the last two days there has not been much media attention on her since D'Andre is out there talking all about himself and how he is not the bad guy while refusing to answer questions related to the car jacking.

hth

The thing I find strange is Mom saying 'I don't know anything about his story', but then Dad says 'She told me to stay strong.' I took it as, 'see, she trusts me, so should everyone else.'
Another thing, sometimes parents may appear to be quiet because LE may have their reasons for wanting it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme