Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching coverage of the shooting at Virginia Tech this afternoon and finished my holiday cookie baking. There wasn't much about Bianca on the WDIV news at 4:00, but there is apparently going to be a search on Sunday. Volunteers are being asked to go to a branch of DPD instead of the church where they'd been convening since last Friday. 5:00 newscast coming up shortly; I'll report any updates.

I also transcribed that interview back on page 14 and listening to him that closely, while transcribing, really makes you realize what a smooth talker he is. He says words that don't really answer questions and then starts talking about what he really wants to say, which is what a great guy he is. I can just hear him talking to all his baby-mama's exactly like this, smoothing things out without saying anything at all.

On another note, I agree with the people who think mom should be talking more. She is upset and she has made a public plea or two, but she also said that she hadn't talked to DL, yet there is a photo of them talking, and he says "they" called the police together. I don't think she has anything to do with Bianca's disappearance, but I do think she feels guilty because she was letting Bianca stay with him for so long. I don't know why a mother who's barely two-year-old child didn't know that father at all would allow the two-year old to move in for such an extended period of time, a month. Obviously, she has a reason to regret that decision.

It seems to me that he has learned the old adage that if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, you can baffle them with b*ll*****. And he seems like he is an expert. I think he is one of those people that likes having kids around because they feed his ego. He's bigger and smarter than they are, and that makes him feel better. Until they don't listen to him, no matter how big and smart he is. JMO.

It seems to me that he has learned the old adage that if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, you can baffle them with b*ll*****. And he seems like he is an expert. I think he is one of those people that likes having kids around because they feed his ego. He's bigger and smarter than they are, and that makes him feel better. Until they don't listen to him, no matter how big and smart he is. JMO.

I think you pegged him just about right. I bet he loves to hear himself talk. And I love how he keeps telling us how he has spent the past EIGHT years getting his life together. So just now he is looking into community college? What about the past 8 years? Community College is open to anyone and everyone and is almost free. Very low tuition. He is just now, after 8 years, looking into getting some kind of free tuition program together so he can START college? What exactly has he been doing for the past 8 years while he waited? He could have graduated with his AA 4 times over already.

I think you pegged him just about right. I bet he loves to hear himself talk. And I love how he keeps telling us how he has spent the past EIGHT years getting his life together. So just now he is looking into community college? What about the past 8 years? Community College is open to anyone and everyone and is almost free. Very low tuition. He is just now, after 8 years, looking into getting some kind of free tuition program together so he can START college? What exactly has he been doing for the past 8 years while he waited? He could have graduated with his AA 4 times over already.

One thing he's been doing the past 8 years is making babies!

“No child should ever be taken away from his or her parent and the people who love them as a result of violence. We want this precious child returned to her home immediately and will do what we can to assist the effort,” said Sheriff Benny N. Napoleon.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/wayne-...help-in-search-for-bianca-jones#ixzz1fz4bXE9X

Interesting how the sheriff uses parent instead of parents and says "as a result of violence". Violence from "disciplining" a just 2 yo with a paddle?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...arch/-/1719418/4895018/-/ig6jxfz/-/index.html

Police and volunteers in Detroit are looking at extending the search
through the weekend for a 2-year-old girl reportedly taken in a carjacking.

Police Sgt. Eren Stephens said Thursday that the staging area for searchers will move Friday from a church to the department's Central District office.

More than 525 people have helped city and state police, Detroit firefighters and the FBI search abandoned houses, fields and alleys in neighborhoods.

Searchers have been focused in areas on Detroit's east side, between Interstate 75 and Chene and Interstate 94 and Warren Avenue.

On Thursday, the Wayne County Sheriff's Office said nearly two dozen of the office's officers and investigators would be joining the search.

They need to find her..*sigh* how is it....that most of the babies reported missing in the last months..have some suspected parental involvement and they have disappeared without a trace. :(

I also transcribed that interview back on page 14 and listening to him that closely, while transcribing, really makes you realize what a smooth talker he is. He says words that don't really answer questions and then starts talking about what he really wants to say, which is what a great guy he is. I can just hear him talking to all his baby-mamas exactly like this, smoothing things out without saying anything at all.

On another note, I agree with the people who think mom should be talking more. She is upset and she has made a public plea or two, but she also said that she hadn't talked to DL, yet there is a photo of them talking, and he says "they" called the police together. I don't think she has anything to do with Bianca's disappearance, but I do think she feels guilty because she was letting Bianca stay with him for so long. I don't know why a mother who's barely two-year-old child didn't know that father at all would allow the two-year old to move in for such an extended period of time, a month. Obviously, she has a reason to regret that decision.

She trusted him. This is her childs father. Phylicia Barnes case. Phylicia didn't meet her dads family until she was what, 15? and on a visit to her dads goes missing and is found dead in a river 4-5 months later. Phylicia was 16 and still was a victim of trouble with her dads family. :(

It was DL who said "they" called together. So little of DL's story has been confirmed, until it is confirmed by LE or anyone but DL, I don't buy it.

DL is playing this unity thing up, when in all reality if there was ever any 'unity' he would not have fathered 7 children with 7 different woman. He would have considered getting his life together after his 1st. Not the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th.

JMO

Not much of an update on the 5:00 news on WDIV, but reporter mentioned again the meeting that Terry Johnson, DL's attorney, had this morning with DPD. He wanted to make it clear that his client will do whatever is necessary to bring Bianca home and will cooperate with LE. Emphasis now on there being a criminal investigation alongside the continuing searches.

I will just say what I think.......this is not about a drug deal, this is another case of unintentional death by a parent and a cover up. He was hitting into her and she hit her head etc etc.....seen it so many ti7 mes before.

I really do hope it is not, but I will +almost+ bet my left leg.

Just to go o/t I am so sick of hearing about people like this 7kids to 7women......mums who have 5kids to 4 dads etc....it is not good for the children, they are growing up as little survivors who become so independent and old before they should......my stepdaughter is one of 4 kids to 4 different dads and she has told me that she knew mum loved her but her mum put herself and her social life first....and this was from the mouth of an 11 year old......it seems like we have reverted back to primitive times and its becoming survival of the fittest.

Does anyone know if they searched the community college area and further down the river flow? Unfortunantly, if she sunk and they do not find her, hopefully in the spring when the river warms she will come to the top..Morbid but true if he threw her in there.

Is the link still available for that clip?

Probably - it would be one of the first videos posted on this (Bianca) site - probably on page 1 of part 1. I'll take a look.

I will just say what I think.......this is not about a drug deal, this is another case of unintentional death by a parent and a cover up. He was hitting into her and she hit her head etc etc.....seen it so many ti7 mes before.

I really do hope it is not, but I will +almost+ bet my left leg.

Just to go o/t I am so sick of hearing about people like this 7kids to 7women......mums who have 5kids to 4 dads etc....it is not good for the children, they are growing up as little survivors who become so independent and old before they should......my stepdaughter is one of 4 kids to 4 different dads and she has told me that she knew mum loved her but her mum put herself and her social life first....and this was from the mouth of an 11 year old......it seems like we have reverted back to primitive times and its becoming survival of the fittest.

Sounds like your stepdaughter is wiser than some adults!

Does anyone know if they searched the community college area and further down the river flow? Unfortunantly, if she sunk and they do not find her, hopefully in the spring when the river warms she will come to the top..Morbid but true if he threw her in there.

This is what I fear! So sad to think she could be in that cold water. Not much water traffic other than the freighters this time of year too. If she were put there they wont find her for quite awhile :(

Respectfully, when studying education there is generally an area of education one is studying. for example, early childhood education..... IMO "education" was the first thing that popped into his head and he needed the extra time to come up with a more detailed explanation when asked/pressed for additional information.

I'll be more than willing to eat crow if a convicted felon with drug and weapons charges can gain employment as a teacher or social worker.

No, my background is in education and that's exactly what I said in school and after. I'm a grad school now, when someone asks about my previous degree, I reply with "Education." I have also been known to say "I was an education major, yada yada yada." It's common phrasing IME. Only when someone shows an interest do I bother going into more detail.

I'm not saying that he is or isn't- I just wouldn't dismiss it on those grounds.

On the general topic- there are a lot of programs to help people turn their lives around. Aside from that- FAFSA asks, but I have no idea what is put into place to be sure the person answers honestly. Maybe he didn't answer honestly and he wasn't a big enough criminal to get flagged.

How frozen is the river/lake right now? Is there any ice yet?

We have a few that fall into Lake Michigan in the winter months and don't usually surface until the spring, but I think much of that is due to being held beneath the ice. Not sure what the case is with drownings and recovery in the area near WCCC.

Any locals that can help us out with this?

Probably - it would be one of the first videos posted on this (Bianca) site - probably on page 1 of part 1. I'll take a look.

It looks like some of the first few videos and articles are no longer available from the news site. Sorry.
IIRC, it was the first video posted. The mom and her brother (OJ) are standing together. This was before the searches began, and before they got the shirts with the photos of Bianca on them. They are describing Bianca and how smart she is and that she can read and likes to watch Jeopardy.

They say they just talked to her the previous evening and the reporter asks them what she said. They shrug and struggle with the answer. The mom says 'words, she talked, just words'. The put the mic in front of Oj and he shrugs and says 'just words'. Their demeanor seemed to show something was not right, but that may be due to Bianca going missing.

It looks like some of the first few videos and articles are no longer available from the news site. Sorry.
IIRC, it was the first video posted. The mom and her brother (OJ) are standing together. This was before the searches began, and before they got the shirts with the photos of Bianca on them. They are describing Bianca and how smart she is and that she can read and likes to watch Jeopardy.

They say they just talked to her the previous evening and the reporter asks them what she said. They shrug and struggle with the answer. The mom says 'words, she talked, just words'. The put the mic to Oj and he shrugs and says 'just words'. Their demeanor seemed to show something was not right, but that may be due the Bianca going missing.

Thanks. I was hoping for the video again now that we have sorted out some of the inconsistencies and quirks in this case. I remember reading, but did not see the body language of mom and uncle OJ. It's really a shame the media outlets are not archiving the original MSM info on this case.

This is Christmas time. Little Bianca should be looking at Christmas lights excited about a visit from Santa. Instead some selfish who is only thinking of themself and not this precious child which is a blessing from God is keeping her from being found.

Where are you Bianca? We ALL want you home. :praying:

How frozen is the river/lake right now? Is there any ice yet?

We have a few that fall into Lake Michigan in the winter months and don't usually surface until the spring, but I think much of that is due to being held beneath the ice. Not sure what the case is with drownings and recovery in the area near WCCC.

Any locals that can help us out with this?

No ice yet, but that water is cold! Only a thin layer in the mornings that melts by mid afternoon behind my house but my canal has no current.

The currents in the Detroit River are very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr