Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so undone today...where is the beautiful little angel...

http://www.wnem.com/story/16378790/warrant-review-in-missing-girls-case-continues

Warrant review in missing girl's case continues

Posted: Dec 22, 2011 1:01 PM EST Updated: Dec 22, 2011 1:01 PM EST

DETROIT (AP) - The Wayne County prosecutor's office is continuing to review a warrant request connected to the disappearance of a 2-year-old Detroit girl.

Prosecutors said Thursday that a decision on charges is not anticipated until at least next month...

:(

http://www.wnem.com/story/16378790/warrant-review-in-missing-girls-case-continues

DETROIT (AP) - The Wayne County prosecutor's office is continuing to review a warrant request connected to the disappearance of a 2-year-old Detroit girl.

Prosecutors said Thursday that a decision on charges is not anticipated until at least next month...

Any legal eagles out there that can weigh in on wether they could be waiting on forensics/dna? Is that even possible at this stage in the charging process?

I thought I would share this with you regarding murder trials in "No Body Cases".

If the evidence points to one person and especially when they have blood and DNA evidence along with deceit and everything else that points to a certain person a murder conviction is possible. I hope the DA in this case considers this as a possibility rather than just letting the case go cold. A confession would be great but that seldom happens.

http://nobodycases.com/

Thank you! I was getting tired of being the only member to sound like a broken record about no body murder convictions.

In fact, Tad was willing to work with the family and LE of another case featured here.
I'm almost certain if Detroit PD reached out to him, he would be more than happy to assist them with a no body murder case for Bianca's case.

I'd rather she be found, but if not, I don't want to see the responsible for her disappearance and likely murder to get off scott free.

Tad's contact info is at the above link, iirc.

jmo

Jamie Laiaddee's Charley Project page. According to CP, the trial is over and Valenti was convicted of second degree murder after only 4 hours of deliberation by the jury. Even though Jamie's body has never been found.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/laiaddee_jamie.html

So perps can be succesfully convicted of murder even with the victims body is never found.
I hope D'Andre is thinking about that at this moment and for every moment until Bianca is found.

jmo

This just tells me DPD and the FBI are building a case and will continue to build their case.

I'm happy to wait and send everyone some Cub fan patience dust while we wait. I'd rather wait and ensure a conviction than jump the gun and prosecute too soon without having enough to ensure a conviction.

jmo

Jamie Laiaddee's Charley Project page. According to CP, the trial is over and Valenti was convicted of second degree murder after only 4 hours of deliberation by the jury. Even though Jamie's body has never been found.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/laiaddee_jamie.html

So perps can be succesfully convicted of murder even with the victims body is never found.
I hope D'Andre is thinking about that at this moment and for every moment until Bianca is found.

jmo

Sorry to quote myself....

How ironic JeannieC found the information on this particular no body conviction today.

Sentencing in the Laiaddee case was just yesterday.

Even though the body of his victim was never found, a former Chandler man was sentenced to 42 years in prison Thursday for second-degree murder and fraud in her death.

Rick Valentini, 42, was sentenced by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Susan Brnovich for killing Jamie Laiaddee, 32.

Valentini had been sentenced Wednesday to 12 years in prison on other fraud charges. He must serve the sentences consecutively, bringing his total prison term to 54 years. He could be released after serving 85 percent of that time.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-news/2011/12/22/man-gets-42-years-in-chandler-womans-death/

It's just a matter of time in Bianca's case, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Great find btw JeannieC! :rocker:

Where is Bianca?

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

This case has not been solved.
Bianca has not been found.
No one has been arrested.
The person or persons responsible have not been held accountable.

Be an angel this holiday season and call with any information which may help find Bianca and bring her justice!

What about the hits on the decomp.....:( not enough?

What about the hits on the decomp.....:( not enough?

Decomp dna would still have to matched to Bianca. This may be what LE is waiting for. I don't want any reason to overturn a verdict down the road. Patience is definitely not my strong point.

I think that Bianca is deceased so my next thoughts are based on that assumption.

As anxious as I am for an arrest and prosecution for Bianca's death. I have to remember that time is on LE's side.

There is no rush because once an arrest is made the clock starts ticking.

I am hoping that they are just gathering all the evidence that they need in order to prosecute. But, again, time is on their side and they can bring forth charges at any time.

I do hope that Bianca can be found though. I hate---just absolutely loathe when a child is tossed or disposed of and they are never found to be laid to rest with dignity and respect.

All JMHO.

Back to the front page for you baby girl.

I'm so sorry the media is not interested in reporting on the new search groups being formed, or already formed to find you. We don't even know about these groups because the media is only interested in reporting whether or not your 'dad' will be charged, instead of providing information to help volunteer searchers find you!

Thinking of you Bianca, thinking of your mommy and your family on your mommy's side. Praying they find the strength to endure the holidays while the answers to where you are and what happened are still being sought.

:praying:

I agree with asking blessings for her Mom...now matter who fathered your child..crook or creep, there's no way, she could have imagined, that he would not only be at the center of her disapperance..but the prime suspect in something...so sinister and evil and he knows where she is.....come to Jesus dude...she's your daughter too...man up, admit... confess and let the chips fall...it's just so awful.
**sorry for the rant**

http://www.freep.com/article/20111223/NEWS05/112230383/Decision-in-Bianca-case-on-hold
Decision in Bianca case on hold

--i hadn't seen this "sketch of victim" before...

:waitasec: "Sketch of Victim"? We've seen renderings of the possible "suspect", but why this sketch of the "victim" of the alleged carjacking? Is it possible that LE thinks that someone other than DL involved in Bianca's disappearance and are trying to get a description of the actual person who was driving the vehicle that was reportedly carjacked? Or, is this simply an editing error by someone at the DFP?

From link:

Identity of man found dead in building sought (scroll down the page and you will see this headline)

I think the sketch belongs to another snip of news listed on that page.

Bianca, where are you? Come home soon, baby girl. Your mother needs to know what happened to you, where you have been, and if anyone hurt you. Even if she doesn't get to bring you home to stay, she needs to know.

Merry Christmas little one. Since by now, I am sure that you are above all pain and suffering, I'm sure that this will be the best Christmas that you could have ever imagined. Maybe as a present to your Momma and all the people searching in the cold for you, you could drop a hint, and point those searchers in the right direction.

Once that happens, it is almost guaranteed that the person that hurt you will never be able to hurt anyone ever again. That person will be locked up and no other little girls will ever have to leave their mommies wondering.

Send us a sign, baby girl.

Bianca, where are you? Come home soon, baby girl. Your mother needs to know what happened to you, where you have been, and if anyone hurt you. Even if she doesn't get to bring you home to stay, she needs to know.

Merry Christmas little one. Since by now, I am sure that you are above all pain and suffering, I'm sure that this will be the best Christmas that you could have ever imagined. Maybe as a present to your Momma and all the people searching in the cold for you, you could drop a hint, and point those searchers in the right direction.

Once that happens, it is almost guaranteed that the person that hurt you will never be able to hurt anyone ever again. That person will be locked up and no other little girls will ever have to leave their mommies wondering.

Send us a sign, baby girl.

What a beautiful post. Your post expresses my sentiments exactly.
The thank you button was not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member