Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so depressing to keep checking this thread for bianca and find yet again that there is nothing new. This little sweetie has been missing too long, and there needs to be some breaking news ASAP.

Dearest little Bianca,
It saddens me that you will not be able to enjoy this holiday season. It's such a magical time of year for children, and you should be enjoying every precious moment: A visit with Santa, wearing festive dresses, eating candy and other sweet treats, going to parties with family and friends, and anxiously awaiting presents on Christmas morning.

I'm sure you would have been awed by all of the bright holiday lights, so I'm sharing this special song and light show with you as you dance and sing with the angels. G-d bless you, Bianca!

"Toyland" - YouTube

Vigils set for missing Bianca Jones, slain girl

Two young girls -- one killed and the other missing -- will be honored during separate services today, family members of both children said.
A prayer service for the family of 2-year-old Bianca Jones will be held at 6 p.m. at Greater Phillips Temple Church of God in Detroit

and

A vigil is planned for 6 p.m. in honor of Mariha Smith, a 5-year-old whose body was found burned in an abandoned Detroit house in July after she disappeared from a nearby home.
The vigil will be held in front of 2918 Waverly, where Mariha's body was found, her grandmother Diane Henry said Friday.

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...-was-slain?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

“Over the holiday the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office will continue to review the warrant request presented by the Detroit Police Department in connection with the disappearance of Bianca Jones, 2 of Detroit,” reads a release from Wayne County Assistant Prosecutor Maria Miller. “We do not anticipate having a charging decision until sometime after the new year.”

The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office is closed from Dec. 23 through Jan. 3.
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2011/12/no_charges_expected_until_2012.html

Dearest little Bianca,
It saddens me that you will not be able to enjoy this holiday season. It's such a magical time of year for children, and you should be enjoying every precious moment: A visit with Santa, wearing festive dresses, eating candy and other sweet treats, going to parties with family and friends, and anxiously awaiting presents on Christmas morning.

I'm sure you would have been awed by all of the bright holiday lights, so I'm sharing this special song and light show with you as you dance and sing with the angels. G-d bless you, Bianca!

"Toyland" - YouTube

Luv the video BDE :)

Merry Christmas Bianca :xmastree:

My thoughts and prayers are with Biancas family and all the familys with missing loved ones tonight. Knowing how hard these times must be for them, as I play Santa and check in on my own DD & DS, it saddens me to know they are not enjoying these same moments.

Hoping justice finds it way for all you quickly :praying:

Good morning and Merry Christmas to everyone at WS, especially those of you who have been following the Bianca Jones case. I hope and pray that the new year will bring an arrest and that whoever is responsible for whatever happened to this beautiful little girl will be brought to justice.

Enjoy the day with your loved ones :christmastree:

Thinking of you today Bianca. Merry Christmas wherever you are. Prayers for your mommy, mommy's family and your siblings. This must be a very difficult day for them without you.

And to the person responsible for Bianca's disappearance. It's just a matter of time. You are NOT going to get away with this, and we will NOT forget this precious child.

Justice is coming for Bianca!

Bianca, you're in the thoughts and hearts of many on this Christmas Day. I'll add my prayers that you are found and for justice to be done on your behalf.

O/T...but...when I chose my WS moniker I chose IHAVENOCLUE (obviously). However, it is becoming more and more evident to me that all capital letters really STANDS OUT, if you know what I mean, and it looks like I am yelling out my "name".:blushing: How do I go about changing it to : Ihavenoclue?

TIA
O/T FYI...I am keeping my same moniker. After all your suggestions I decided I didn't really want to change my password, etc. And this way I can keep track of where I have read because my moniker stands out on the Thanks line!
Thank you to all of you, though! :seeya:

Merry Christmas, fellow sleuthers! I hope you enjoy the holidays with family friends, and/or fellow sleuthers!

I am praying for Bianca, her family, and all the little ones who we need to bring home, and all the little angels in heaven!

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all my fellow sleuthers!

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...gs-to-hope?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

11:39 PM, Dec. 25, 2011

More than 3 weeks later, Bianca Jones' family clings to hope

Photo gallery at link also.

A cadaver dog, trained to detect human decomposition, alerted its handler to spots in a bedroom at Lane's house, in his car and on Bianca's car seat and blanket, a source familiar with the investigation told the Free Press.

The night before Bianca went missing, she wet the bed and was reprimanded by her father, according to the source, who said Lane's roommate told police that during an interview. The roommate told police that Lane was strict about potty training.

Fairly long article.

The night before Bianca went missing, she wet the bed and was reprimanded by her father, according to the source, who said Lane's roommate told police that during an interview. The roommate told police that Lane was strict about potty training.

It's trickling out a little at a time, but I won't be surprised if/when we learn that Daddy dearest beat little Bianca because he had overwhelming expectations that his just-turned-two-year-old daughter should have been completely toilet-trained. jmo

It's trickling out a little at a time, but I won't be surprised if/when we learn that Daddy dearest beat little Bianca because had had overwhelming expectations that his just-turned-two-year-old daughter should have been completely toilet-trained. jmo

Since when does a 24 month old child go to bed with out diapers and must be expected to stay dry all night? That is ridiculous. I think he just wanted to save on diapers because they are too expensive, especially when you have 7 kids and no job/

Since when does a 24 month old child go to bed with out diapers and must be expected to stay dry all night? That is ridiculous. I think he just wanted to save on diapers because they are too expensive, especially when you have 7 kids and no job/

And then you have to change the sheets, do a washing--that costs money at the laundromat...and if the accident seeps through to the bed, it ruins the bed....I bet he was really angry.

As far as expecting a 24-month old to go all night without diapers, you'd think he'd know something about children's development after having 7 kids.:waitasec:

I figured at the beginning it all revolved around potty training because in one interview at the beginning he was talking about how smart and communicative she was, and how well "trained", without specifying potty training. Sort of an odd and out-of-synch word to use, as if she were an animal.

And then you have to change the sheets, do a washing--that costs money at the laundromat...and if the accident seeps through to the bed, it ruins the bed....I bet he was really angry.

As far as expecting a 24-month old to go all night without diapers, you'd think he'd know something about children's development after having 7 kids.:waitasec:

I figured at the beginning it all revolved around potty training because in one interview at the beginning he was talking about how smart and communicative she was, and how well "trained", without specifying potty training. Sort of an odd and out-of-synch word to use, as if she were an animal.

Since D'Andre has spent some time behind bars, and not all of his children live with him, I'm not sure the guy has that much "hands on" parenting experience with his offspring. He hardly knew Bianca prior to the extended visit when she "disappeared" but obviously expected the child to be completely toilet-trained and to perhaps even sleep through the night without a diaper :rolleyes: I have little doubt that Bianca's likely demise was the result of a potty accident that might have been just one too many for Daddy dearest. jmo

Lane is strict about potty training. Really? That is putting it mildly. A parent who becomes enraged and loses self-control over a potty accident demonstrates a lack of love for the child. A just-turned-two-year old wets the bed. Understandable, she is too young to be held to an adult's standards. She should have been wearing a diaper, but apparently diapers are more valuable than daughters to DL. Bianca is not the first toddler who was murdered over a potty accident. A toddler that young is facing great expectations and unrealistic demands to stay dry even when sleeping. Due to her understandable lack of control, and to daddy's lack of control, Bianca was disciplined to death. Lack of control. COD? Bianca’s lack of control. nope. Make that lack of self-control by a parent who lacked compassion and ruled with a heavy hand, and a paddle.
Poor little Bianca was surely trembling when having to face daddy's wrath, and his lack of self-control. Outrageous too that little Bianca’s big fearsome daddy isn’t man enough to own up to the consequences of his actions.

IMHO

Since D'Andre has spent some time behind bars, and not all of his children live with him, I'm not sure the guy has that much "hands on" parenting experience with his offspring. He hardly knew Bianca prior to the extended visit when she "disappeared" but obviously expected the child to be completely toilet-trained and to perhaps even sleep through the night without a diaper :rolleyes: I have little doubt that Bianca's likely demise was the result of a potty accident that might have been just one too many for Daddy dearest. jmo

I think I was being slightly sarcastic when I said he should know a lot about child development since he's fathered seven children! You are so right, he's been behind bars and doesn't even live with his children. I think he lost interest after the sperm hit the egg. He obviously didn't have enough interest in them to even read books on the subject--just think of all the reading he could have done while in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper