GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe this was a specific hit on Joe, and Brenna was at the wrong place at the wrong time, taken as a hostage in case to ensure a getaway, then immediately eliminated because she was a witness.

As time ticks by it seems more and more scenarios could be possible. I just hope the second customer they were looking for comes forward and is able to provide something that may be able to help :please:

~

Hoping that tomorrow LE will announce they have a POI or suspect. I think there's a good chance!

I wonder why the perp didn't wear a mask or gloves...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/body-found-michigan-brenna-machus-kidnapped/story?id=19699029

ht_brenna_machus_ll_130718_16x9_992.jpg

"Surveillance video captured images of the suspect, a man wearing dark clothes and a hood over his head. His face cannot be seen, but police hope someone recognizes his clothing or can identify him by the way he walks."

Good morning, peeps. I've done a cursory search of local media sites and found no updates on the Family Dollar Store case since last night. The Detroit bankruptcy filing pretty much usurped other news throughout the evening and continues to be the media focus this morning.

I will be at home today doing laundry, other chores, and dog-sitting. I'll continue to check for any updates in the case, and I hope that there will be an arrest very soon. Let's continue to keep the Orlando and Machus families in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. :rose:

I'd thought that the reason LE put his picture out was because he was the last person to enter the store. Now I guess it's just because he had his hood up. I do hope LE find him before any vigilantes, just in case it turns out he's some innocent guy who hates getting his hair wet.

If it was raining, I think the lady would appear to have wet hair. I'm hoping that LE has a video of him pulling up his hoodie. He must have looked out of place walking around with a jacket on. The lady customer is wearing shorts, sandals (?), and a sleeveless shirt.

If it was raining, I think the lady would appear to have wet hair. I'm hoping that LE has a video of him pulling up his hoodie. He must have looked out of place walking around with a jacket on. The lady customer is wearing shorts, sandals (?), and a sleeveless shirt.

Metro Detroit has been under an excessive heat advisory for the past week. Medical experts have encouraged people to stay indoors as much as possible, avoid outdoor activities during the day, stay hydrated, and wear loose-fitting clothing - preferably light colors. My hinky meter would have gone into high alert if I saw someone dressed in dark clothing (black), blue jeans, and a hoodie. If it was raining or had rained, it would have been like a steam bath outdoors!

According to her find fb page, the autopsy is scheduled for 12:30 today. I wonder how much of results will be released publicly, and when.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it will come back with no signs of sexual assault.

I'm leaning on the possibility of a personal hit on Joe at this point. His past may have caught up with him.

Via the FB Find Brenna page for anyone interested in attending:

"I would like to announce there will be a candle light vigil held tonight at 9pm at Bishop Park in Wyandotte in Brenna's honor. To remember her, remissness,be there for one another and show her family support. Please bring candles,balloons,pictures or just yourself to be there for everyone. Thank you for your continued support."

https://www.facebook.com/FindBrennaMachus

~

Indeed. Unless he wanted to "appear" left handed in the surveillance video. I wonder if he actually fired left handed.

I'm willing to concede on this point and will tell you why :) While I would generally tell people that I'm right-handed, I am also quite right-brained (creative, artistic talents, writing) and do many things with my left hand that might lead people to believe that I'm a lefty. I pour from a bottle or pitcher with my left hand and always answer the phone with my left hand to left ear. I've never held a gun but suspect that I'd do that with my right hand.

The POI waves with his right hand, but his left hand is in his pocket, so I have to wonder if the gun was on his left side in readiness. :waitasec:

I'm willing to concede on this point and will tell you why :) While I would generally tell people that I'm right-handed, I am also quite right-brained (creative, artistic talents, writing) and do many things with my left hand that might lead people to believe that I'm a lefty. I pour from a bottle or pitcher with my left hand and always answer the phone with my left hand to left ear. I've never held a gun but suspect that I'd do that with my right hand.

The POI waves with his right hand, but his left hand is in his pocket, so I have to wonder if the gun was on his left side in readiness. :waitasec:

I too think the gun was ready in his left pocket. Which would lean towards him really being left handed, especially if he used his left trigger finger.

Anyone have a link to the surveillance video?

Autopsy reports made public yet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back