GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to the mom's facebook page? I tried to search it by her name and found 300 that weren't her!

I sense some sarcasm here...maybe I am wrong but I guess ill let mods decide what is allowed and what isnt ok?

Not at all. Just trying to agree because I saw how upset you are.

Was the little girl lost on the beach found? Was her mom charged? The case where the 2 little ones were on a bridge and mom went to retrieve a ball?

Does anyone have a link to the mom's facebook page? I tried to search it by her name and found 300 that weren't her!

Look on page 1 of this thread, its down near the bottom.

Yes, the mother made a poor choice in a partner (if he is, in fact, responsible for little Carnel's disappearance). A VERY VERY poor choice. Maybe a string of poor choices, along the way. But, her son is missing and, at this point, presumably dead. Her baby. While, yes, she should have/could have/would have done xyz. I'm willing to bet my house she knows that. I seriously doubt she brought this man into their lives thinking he was someone who could harm her child.

There are organizations around the country for new moms and/or single moms. These organizations provide an array of services. Young people can be naive, are sometimes blinded by love, etc.

When I heard that a high school classmate was involved in such an organization, I thought it was a little corny. But I'm beginning to understand how important these organizations can be. They help young mothers establish themselves, make smart decisions, become independent and so forth.

If you are tired of seeing these cases where children of young mothers end up in harm's way, you absolutely should get involved.

We also need to establish organizations for young fathers. We need to teach these guys how to be responsible, how to make smart decisions and make sure they are able to stay involved in the lives of their children even when they are no longer in a relationship with the mother, etc., etc.

I know that's a little off topic. But I get really irked at reading about these damn cases all the time. It's never-ending. And it really frustrates me that so many of these people are able to avoid prosecution because they have figured out a way to make these children vanish into thin air.

Not at all. Just trying to agree because I saw how upset you are.

Was the little girl lost on the beach found? Was her mom charged? The case where the 2 little ones were on a bridge and mom went to retrieve a ball?

I don't think she was found, I recall reading about her. Sadly I haven't been to her page lately.

Can we get back to Carnel and finding him please?

Can anyone confirm the search was a 10 square mile radius? I've seen 1 and 10.

Anyone good with maps that can add a circle, or circles both 1 and 10 miles?

tomah road mt pleasant mi - Google Maps

Taking another look at the (satellite view) map on Tomah and zooming out due to the possibility they left on the ATV, to the east, beyond the camp ground, looks like quite a bit more forest/woodsy area and several bodies of water, a river or stream of somekind.

the possibilities look enormous compared to "if he just wandered off"....

If we start with the time mom left for work that is a lot of time to travel....
It also leads to the possibility an accident occured while both Carnel and AB were riding the ATV.

Can we get back to Carnel and finding him please?

Can anyone confirm the search was a 10 square mile radius? I've seen 1 and 10.

Anyone good with maps that can add a circle, or circles both 1 and 10 miles?

tomah road mt pleasant mi - Google Maps

Taking another look at the (satellite view) map on Tomah and zooming out due to the possibility they left on the ATV, to the east, beyond the camp ground, looks like quite a bit more forest/woodsy area and several bodies of water, a river or stream of somekind.

the possibilities look enormous compared to "if he just wandered off"....

If we start with the time mom left for work that is a lot of time to travel....
It also leads to the possibility an accident occured while both Carnel and AB were riding the ATV.

no way a 10 sq mile radius...day one was one mile radius day 2 was off shepherd road, day 3 was off leaton and summerton...thats all ive got being i was there

heineken that is the best post ive seen so far..thank you for suggesting a solution!

MOPS is the organization my friend was affiliated with. Churches also offer help to young mothers. You also can find organizations by doing searches online, and there are organizations associated with local schools, social services organizations, hospitals, etc. Of course, there also are message boards online. The problem is that these organizations primarily cater to individuals who seek help. Many young mothers never look for help or simply don't know that it's available.

hope ive helped in this search - tbh i used up internet money for gas so ill be offline til friday except from work! Please keep praying for Carnel to come home!

MOPS is the organization my friend was affiliated with. Churches also offer help to young mothers. You also can find organizations by doing searches online, and there are organizations associated with local schools, social services organizations, hospitals, etc. Of course, there also are message boards online. The problem is that these organizations primarily cater to individuals who seek help. Many young mothers never look for help or simply don't know that it's available.

Or they dont know they need it

Since I'm new to the case, can someone tell me the last time that someone other than mom or boyfriend saw this little boy?

Since I'm new to the case, can someone tell me the last time that someone other than mom or boyfriend saw this little boy?

GREAT QUESTION.

Back at the start of the info trickling in, I remember reading somewhere that there were reports that the bf had a small party, or at least a few people coming in and out of the home that night.

So I would be really curious to see if any of those visitors ever saw little Carnel that night. And of course, it is possible that they were told her was asleep in his room. If so, it would be interesting to know if he was even home and safe when mom went to work that afternoon. Good question. [ I am not accusing her, just trying to narrow down the timeline.]

It has not been said publicly when anyone other than mom or the POI AB last saw Carnel.

Since LE is saying mom is fully cooperating, I have no reason to believe he was not alive and well when she left work work Thursday.

While AB hasn't made up the ridiculous type story, D'Andre Lane did, I keep going back to how quiet LE was when everyone was beyotching and moaning why no arrest. And did they wow us with what became public at the preliminary hearing.

I have a feeling LE is going to withhold a lot from the public until they exhaust all options to find Carnel.

katy, I'm pretty sure you remember the Breanne Rodriguez case. Because of that case, I'm not assuming anything about the boyfriend and/or mom at this point. But we also remember another case where a child was missing for 30 days. Thus my question. It helps to establish a timeline and rule out certain scenarios.

I'm also wondering about visitation rights for family of the biological father.

I wish people were talking a little more about AB. Aside from the one drunk driving, resisting arrest.... I really haven't heard enough about him to determine much more than a young punky type who is mean/mouthy when drunk.

No one is speaking about him anywhere.... (which I am sure he is eating up right about now.)

It has not been said publicly when anyone other than mom or the POI AB last saw Carnel.

Since LE is saying mom is fully cooperating, I have no reason to believe he was not alive and well when she left work work Thursday.

While AB hasn't made up the ridiculous type story, D'Andre Lane did, I keep going back to how quiet LE was when everyone was beyotching and moaning why no arrest. And did they wow us with what became public at the preliminary hearing.

I have a feeling LE is going to withhold a lot from the public until they exhaust all options to find Carnel.

I think the chances that Carnel was safe and sound when mom left for work are at about 90 to 99% . But there is still a small question in my mind, until there is total verification. Just a sliver of a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1