GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to quote a source, you need to add the link to that source.

Sorry, I thought i did. I was posting from my phone and didn't double check my post. It won't let me edit my post, so I will just link the source here:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/29/ng.01.html

ANDREW KELLER, WNEM TV (via telephone): Nancy, you sound as puzzled as I am. Yes, you (INAUDIBLE) This mother, Jaimee Chamberlain, went to work as her job as a host. And she was coming home. She called her boyfriend to check on her kid. Her boyfriend says, He`s not here.

Good article with more background and witness allegations that Jaime wa sabused by AB. True or not - I dunno - but the accusation is out there now.

Also of interest is the judge's comments on Jaime's choice of AB as a babysitter.

That was AB's attorney I think, who asked "if we was such a bad guy why was he taking care of your son?" I think.

I think the judge is about to throw the book at this a-hole. Apparently, he is in and out of problems with LE and it's about *advertiser censored* time someone stops him. :jail:

Sorry, I thought i did. I was posting from my phone and didn't double check my post. It won't let me edit my post, so I will just link the source here:

Thank you. Nancy Grace gets so many facts inaccurate, I don't consider her info credible unless it can be backed up with other msm sources reporting the same information.

ETA: In general, if one MSM source is reporting something as fact, which no other msm sources are also reporting that is generally an inaccurate fact. We often scrutinize MSM and find errors in their reporting. Until more than one MSM outlet reports that Jaimee learnt of her sons disappearance via a telephone call from work, I am going to consider that an error. Every other MSM outlet is reporting she found out after she arrived home. In fact, the start of the NG transcript also indicates she found out when she arrived home. So the NG transcript info contradicts itself.

Cubby is correct. We are a Victim Friendly Forum, this includes the family of the victim. Jaimee the mother of this child is a victim.

Rumors are not allowed, if you are stating something as fact please provide a link for it. Thank you.

Ima

Thank you. Nancy Grace gets so many facts inaccurate, I don't consider her info credible unless it can be backed up with other msm sources reporting the same information.

Definitely agree. She makes crap up for the shock value. But given this was stated by another member of MSM that just happened to be on her show, I believe it more than anything NG would say. So, that statement followed by JC's own words "thats why, you know, I called him" leads me to believe that is accurate info and the call was to AB on the phone, not her calling Carnel's name at home. MOO.

From what I can tell, this statement was made by the reporter, Andrew Keller, and not Nancy Grace.

ANDREW KELLER, WNEM TV (via telephone): Nancy, you sound as puzzled as I am. Yes, you (INAUDIBLE) This mother, Jaimee Chamberlain, went to work as her job as a host. And she was coming home. She called her boyfriend to check on her kid. Her boyfriend says, He`s not here.

Definitely agree. She makes crap up for the shock value. But given this was stated by another member of MSM that just happened to be on her show, I believe it more than anything NG would say. So, that statement followed by JC's own words "thats why, you know, I called him" leads me to believe that is accurate info and the call was to AB on the phone, not her calling Carnel's name at home. MOO.

I added to my previous post, but I think she called him, was she called out to AB when they were both at the home. I'll bet money she did not find out her son was missing until she arrived home. I'll bet money she did not find out her son was missing by way of a telephone call to AB from work or on her way home from work.

IMO, this is misinterpretation of called out/moms poor communication skills that has been repeated in error, if it was in any other msm. I have not seen any links to msm sources other than NG, indicating mom found out via telephone call her son was missing.

That was AB's attorney I think, who asked "if we was such a bad guy why was he taking care of your son?" I think.

I think the judge is about to throw the book at this a-hole. Apparently, he is in and out of problems with LE and it's about *advertiser censored* time someone stops him. :jail:

OH! Thanks I thought it was the judge. Makes more "sense" that it was AB's attorney.

Honestly I wouldn't believe what NG says...so often she sensationalizes right up to the point the facts become conjecture or worse - completely untrue.

In the interview I was focused on what Jaime was saying and how she said it. Also, what she DID NOT say...

See, I'm interpreting it completely differently. Especially with midwestern slang so to speak. I called him, or your mother is calling you, generally means standing outside verbally calling outloud for your child.

I'm interpreting calling him, as calling his name. Calling out for him, Carnel where are you? Carnel, answer mommy, type thing.

I think if she telephoned, MSM would be more clear in stating she telephoned or she phoned.

All other information, since day one, indicates she learnt of Carnel's disappearance upon arriving home from work.

I added to my previous post, but I think she called him, was she called out to AB when they were both at the home. I'll bet money she did not find out her son was missing until she arrived home. I'll bet money she did not find out her son was missing by way of a telephone call to AB from work or on her way home from work.

IMO, this is misinterpretation of called out/moms poor communication skills that has been repeated in error, if it was in any other msm. I have not seen any links to msm sources other than NG, indicating mom found out via telephone call her son was missing.

Okay, yeah...NG/HLN are the only ones reporting this, so JC's words could have been taken totally out of context (which, given her poor communication skills, is easy to do). Here is a quote from NG's HLN site which contradicts the interview saying JC called home. Here it says JC recieved the call:

On Thursday, June 21, Jaimee Chamberlain received a phone call every parent dreads. Her 4-year-old son, Carnel, was missing

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/27/4-year-old-boy-vanishes-home

See, I'm interpreting it completely differently. Especially with midwestern slang so to speak. I called him, or your mother is calling you, generally means standing outside verbally calling outloud for your child.

I'm interpreting calling him, as calling his name. Calling out for him, Carnel where are you? Carnel, answer mommy, type thing.

I think if she telephoned, MSM would be more clear in stating she telephoned or she phoned.

All other information, since day one, indicates she learnt of Carnel's disappearance upon arriving home from work.

That is how I took those statements as well. Maybe it is a regional thing.

Okay, yeah...NG/HLN are the only ones reporting this, so JC's words could have been taken totally out of context (which, given her poor communication skills, is easy to do). Here is a quote from NG's HLN site which contradicts the interview saying JC called home. Here it says JC recieved the call:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/27/4-year-old-boy-vanishes-home

Ok, so only NG is reporting anything about a telephone call. First from Jaimee home, then from AB to Jaimee at work?

I think we can safely assume this is misinterpreted information since no other media outlets are reporting Jaimee learning of the disappearance via a telephone call of any kind.

Let's not forget, early on, (paraphrased from memory) Jaimee reportedly became worried when she did not see Carnel outside in the yard.

I think some of the questions regarding the timeline are from varying stories told by AB. None of which will make the timeline fit because he was not telling the truth.

After looking around a bit, I think you're right. Had she learned of his disappearance via phone call, I think that info would have come to light at some point through more avenues than just NG. It would've been in FBI docs, other MSM sources, etc.

Tribal Chaplain Steve Pego spoke to the group assembled at the Tribal Operations government center at Leaton and Broadway roads, saying that Carnel is at the western doorway, on his way to heaven to meet the Creator and relatives, who will love him.

Speakers addressed the crowd between songs performed by a drum circle, with Carnel’s mother, Jaimee Chamberlain and other family members assembled behind an outdoor podium.

Last to speak before the Tribal and American flags were lowered to half-staff in honor of Carnel, Kevin Chamberlain, the family’s spokesman and former Tribal chief, urged love to conquer hate.
“We are here tonight for our little Grasshopper,” Kevin said. “A week ago we embarked on a journey of love.”

Kevin spoke to the crowd about Jaimee.
Relatives know Jaimee’s heart and her love for her son, Kevin said.
He also called on the crowd to feel love rather than hate.

http://www.themorningsun.com/article/20120629/NEWS01/120629675/carnel-vigil-draws-hundreds

“I know they questioned Jamie again yesterday and are continuing to talk with her if questions arise,” said Kevin. “I’ve spoken extensively with her, and her heart is in the right place. She’s a very young mother and has a lot of fear.”

“She’s not able to convey that publicly -- the fear part. Behind closed doors she’s very emotional,” said Kevin.

“She’s looked me in the eye, and I believe her,” said Kevin. “Our stance as a family is we don’t want to focus on shortcomings of Jamie Chamberlain. We personally don’t think they have anything to do with finding him.” Previous reports brought into question Jaimee’s parenting due to struggles she had after the birth of Carnel when she was 16-years-old.

“I told her don’t worry, it’s how we react to those statements what makes you what you are,” Kevin said.

The Chamberlain home on Tomah Road, east of Mt. Pleasant, has been under police guard and Jaimee has been staying with family.

http://www.themorningsun.com/articl...-carnel-chamberlain-s-family&pager=full_story

Tribal Chaplain Steve Pego spoke to the group assembled at the Tribal Operations government center at Leaton and Broadway roads, saying that Carnel is at the western doorway, on his way to heaven to meet the Creator and relatives, who will love him.

Speakers addressed the crowd between songs performed by a drum circle, with Carnel’s mother, Jaimee Chamberlain and other family members assembled behind an outdoor podium.

Last to speak before the Tribal and American flags were lowered to half-staff in honor of Carnel, Kevin Chamberlain, the family’s spokesman and former Tribal chief, urged love to conquer hate.
“We are here tonight for our little Grasshopper,” Kevin said. “A week ago we embarked on a journey of love

Kevin spoke to the crowd about Jaimee.
Relatives know Jaimee’s heart and her love for her son, Kevin said.
He also called on the crowd to feel love rather than hate.

http://www.themorningsun.com/article/20120629/NEWS01/120629675/carnel-vigil-draws-hundreds

I am always left in profound awe and love for how First Nation People address death and dying. With so much love, with no judgment. What a beautiful way to see the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne