GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY!

Maybe this is discussed on a fb page? In 2008, Anthony would have been 16. Did he know Augie? Were they friends/enemies?

It seems doubtful that he would have been able to or even wanted to, kill and dispose of a friend and their vehicle, successfully, at 16 yrs old. I think he was still practicing on dogs and cats at that age.

Jaimee's brother is saying that Bennett shaved Carnel's head a week before he died. Also saying that his Mom had been taking care of Carnel. He had only been in JC & AB's care for three weeks. To be clear, I don't know if that means Grandma was babysitting him or if Carnel had been living with her.

In one of his comments made on a news story. Jaimee's brother said he using a friends facebook page, as he does not have one. He posts as GL, but his name is TC.

If he is reading here I want to offer my sincere condolences to him and his family. TC is heartbroken over the loss of his nephew and has been posting about him from day one.

I still have pages and pages to catch up. Has this been verified anywhere or is it still considered social network 'rumor'. I'm curious as to why this brother is posting on someone else's FB page. Why doesn't he just start one of his own? It's really bizzare, imo, for anyone over 13 to be posting one someone else's FB page. Sorry, but they are free and easy to set up, no need to use someone else's. Unless this person claiming to be the brother is a troll.

Beside the fact that this crime falls under the Major Crimes Act, Jaimee's cousin is the Police Chief on the rez. That is a conflict of interest.

While Tribal public relations was the point of information about the search for Carnel since he was reported missing, Tribal authorities said Thursday afternoon that the case and information regarding it were being handled by the FBI.

http://www.themorningsun.com/articl...ews/carnel-found-crime-lab-searching-property

Am still pages and pages behind. Where has it been verified Jaimee's cousin in the chief of police? I have not seen that in MSM. I think it is rumor that morphed into fact?

Anywhere we have official MSM or an official LE link verifying that JC's cousin is currently the chief of police?

It is my understanding that if he was infact the "Chief Of Tribal Police" he would have information on the case.

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d2...-Michigan/id-4c7d013a8ab542aaac100be5aaee0aa2

Additionally, he would have understood why the case did not qualify for an amber alert from the get go, rather than voicing his complaints about why an amber alert was not issued. Then later retracting that statement with something along the lines of now understanding why an Amber Alert was not issued.

I have no clue where this rumor that KC is the chief of police morphed into fact, but it is clearly not true. Unless JC has another cousin, other than KC, who is the chief of police.

In court, it was revealed that Carnel's body was so badly burned, it was "unidentifiable." Bennett is believed to have had a role in the burning.

A judge denied bond for Bennett, citing his history of failure to comply with court orders. He also had a history of animal abuse that came to light Tuesday in court.

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox...rges-for-boys-murder-20120629,0,5612360.story

:( This is what I was afraid of. That Carnel's little body was so badly burned it would be a very long time before an official id could be made, though clearly the authorities have no reason to believe the body found under the home Carnel resided in, would be anyone else.

Got me thinking about Antinette Keller's case, and I recall it was a very very long time, -several month's before official id was made, due to the burnt condition of the body and it taking a very long time for a viable dna strand to be obtained from her remains. :( I am afraid the same is going to be the road for official id on little Carnel and it will be a long long time before his remains will be turned over to his family for burial.

Antinette Keller's thread can be found here:

IL - Antinette Keller, 18, DeKalb, NIU Student, 14 Oct 2010 - #2; Billy Curl Arrested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I posted the link to the story for another member who asked for it, this is how it was written, I never stated that he was the police chief and the link does not either.

The picture on the cover of the morning sun... Jaimee totally looks pregnant. Makes sense, the baby would give them money. I am so glad I read the posts by Jaimees brother it really shed a new light on her for me. I heard also that the body was not just burned but cut up. The brother posted that they took him for only one month and Carnel was dead. Many think she took him back in may from her mother not only because they were in a fight but because in June they children's parents get their tribal money...

I'm still trying to catch up. BBM. As far as I know, there have been no MSM quotes from Jaimee's brother. So this person posting as GL is considered unverified or what we call social networking rumor here at WS.

I just wanted to clarify, there is nothing confirming these posts are in fact coming from Jaimee's brother.

Now, if by chance they are coming from JC's brother, her own brother having to post under an alias gives a whole new meaning to the possibility of retalitory violence discussed/described up thread. Some may not wish to call it DV, then we can call it retalitory violence, and that is very real for some who 'rat others out', so to speak.

back to catching up.

I posted the link to the story for another member who asked for it, this is how it was written, I never stated that he was the police chief and the link does not either.

My apologies. I thought it was in reference to the poster asking for verification that KC was/is tribal police chief.

I don't think it was ever reported that KC was/is police chief, just tribal chief and people were getting the two confused.

Mom said the last time she saw lil Carnel he was laying on her bed watching cartoons. That was at 3:45 pm. If the burning smell happened just an hour or two later, then the assault must have happened almost immediately.:mad:

Do you have a link stating he was 'laying on mom's bed' so to speak? I have seen no where in MSM stating he was laying on moms bed when she left for work.

I've seen he was in the back room, or in the house, but not laying on mom's bed when she left for work.

Carnel Chamberlain’s mother, Jaimee Chamberlain, told Nancy Grace she last saw her son watching cartoons in the backroom of her home while was getting ready to leave for work at 3:45 p.m.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/29/body-missing-boy-4-reportedly-found-under-patio-home

MOUNT PLEASANT, MI — The last time Jaimee Chamberlain saw her son, Carnel Chamberlain, he was inside their home on East Tomah Road watching cartoons about 3:45 p.m. on Thursday, June 21

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2012/06/carnel_chamberlains_mother_rec.html

Do you have a link stating he was 'laying on mom's bed' so to speak? I have seen no where in MSM stating he was laying on moms bed when she left for work.

I've seen he was in the back room, or in the house, but not laying on mom's bed when she left for work.

Carnel Chamberlain’s mother, Jaimee Chamberlain, told Nancy Grace she last saw her son watching cartoons in the backroom of her home while was getting ready to leave for work at 3:45 p.m.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/29/body-missing-boy-4-reportedly-found-under-patio-home

MOUNT PLEASANT, MI — The last time Jaimee Chamberlain saw her son, Carnel Chamberlain, he was inside their home on East Tomah Road watching cartoons about 3:45 p.m. on Thursday, June 21

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2012/06/carnel_chamberlains_mother_rec.html

From the NG interview:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/29/ng.01.html

CHAMBERLAIN: When I left last time, he was laying in my back bedroom watching me get ready for work while he was watching cartoons. That`s the last time I seen him was when he was watching "Adventure Time"! That was the last time I seen him, when I left for work, he was in my bedroom, and everything was fine! And then I left. And then that`s why -- you know, I called him, and then that`s when I found out about everything going on.

Was he even in the area when Auggie disappeared?? That's a lot to just throw out there.

Auggie has a thread here at WS. I linked it way back. He went missing from a college party. AB was at most 15/16 at the time.

Let me see if I can find the link to Auggie's thread here at WS and link it again.

In general, not directed at you BCMom, there are a whole lot of rumors and speculation going on here without even so much as researching the facts which are available online -versus - neighborhood gossip.

Here is the thread set up for Auggie, Augustine Floyd missing from Mt. Pleasant, MI. His thread is in our missing but not forgotten discussion forum.

MI MI - Augustine Floyd, 18, Mt. Pleasant, 12 Oct 2007 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm still trying to catch up. BBM. As far as I know, there have been no MSM quotes from Jaimee's brother. So this person posting as GL is considered unverified or what we call social networking rumor here at WS.

I just wanted to clarify, there is nothing confirming these posts are in fact coming from Jaimee's brother.

Now, if by chance they are coming from JC's brother, her own brother having to post under an alias gives a whole new meaning to the possibility of retalitory violence discussed/described up thread. Some may not wish to call it DV, then we can call it retalitory violence, and that is very real for some who 'rat others out', so to speak.

back to catching up.

Jaimee's brother is posting under someone else name because he does not have his own fb page from what I understand. It seems to be someone woth inside info, he has posted video's of Carnell and his daughter. There is alot of negitive and hatefull posts on this page. I can send you the link to his page private.
Jaimee also has a cousin who has a fb page that has been verified from my understanding and that's Kevin Chamberlin and his page is devoted to honor Carnell and his memory and he does not allow any negitive posts or he removes them, however he seems to be straight foward about things.

CHAMBERLAIN:" When I left last time, he was laying in my back bedroom watching me get ready for work while he was watching cartoons. That`s the last time I seen him was when he was watching "Adventure Time"! That was the last time I seen him, when I left for work, he was in my bedroom, and everything was fine! And then I left. And then that`s why -- you know, I called him, and then that`s when I found out about everything going on."
[from NG transcript]

This portion is so oddly worded, imo:

I left for work, he was in my bedroom, and everything was fine! And then I left. And then that`s why -- you know, I called him,

The wording does not make sense.She said" everything was fine when I left, SO then that's why I called him...."

See what I mean? If everything was fine then why say that was the reason for calling to check on him. I think she left a piece out of the puzzle.

I think she meant to say, things were NOT fine when I left, so that is why I called him.

See, I read this as I called him, from home after she arrived home. She arrived home and called Carnel while looking for him around the house. She was surprised something was wrong, because all was fine before she left for work.....

Oh, and thanks for the link as to where it was stated he was watching TV in moms bedroom. I'm not a NG fan, so really don't pay attention to MSM from her show.

Respectfully, I do not think moms communication skills are very good. The way she phrases things could lead one to many different conclusions or interpretations.

back to trying to catch up.

vine working overtime? Most of this is speculation? IMHO TIA

Carnel was sexually abused

Jaimee looks pregnant

he sexually abused him

likely drowned

it was a sexual assault

the assault happened on the bed

One person said they saw AB carry Carnel

people were coming and going

BBM. This is the only one I seem to recall having been mentioned very early on in MSM. The rest is rumor, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member