DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Chemist/Environmental Analyst.
Water is my "thang"!!

bbm

Oh boy. I don't know how many times I've heard around here "I'm NOT a chemist..." lol.

Glad to see someone is.

Wish this guy would just fess up and tell where Carnel is.

Ah on my first day of cold turkey quitting smoking (so far so good! ) Gate' is going to tempt me with cherry turnovers!

Ok, here is the addy for the waste water treatment facility:

Isabella Reservation Wastewater Treatment Plant located on the Isabella Reservation,. 7375 East Tomah Road, Mt. Pleasant Michigan, ...
Source for address:
PDF]

MI0054861-4 - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency

www.epa.gov/Region5/water/npdestek/pdfs/mi0054861-4pnper.pdf

OK..it looks like their external holding tanks are your typical EPA approved reservoirs. The water has already been UV processed and treated with Hydrogen Peroxide etc..
Basically,the water is held there to "finish" the process of purification. Nature does the rest!!
IMO..the water in those holding ponds is NOT something you wanna swim in,BUT it could safely be drained.

Ah on my first day of cold turkey quitting smoking (so far so good! ) Gate' is going to tempt me with cherry turnovers!
Ok, here is the addy for the waste water treatment facility:

Isabella Reservation Wastewater Treatment Plant located on the Isabella Reservation,. 7375 East Tomah Road, Mt. Pleasant Michigan, ...

OHHH Cubby...thats AWESOME!!!
Cherry Turnovers For EVERYONE!!!! :rocker:

There are other rso's on the same street that are listed as out of jail.

There are other rso's on the same street that are listed as out of jail.

The one I pointed out is out of jail, too. Incredibly, there are 4-5 within a mile. Most seem to have had adult victims. But that guy's victim was under 13 years old.

OK..it looks like their external holding tanks are your typical EPA approved reservoirs. The water has already been UV processed and treated with Hydrogen Peroxide etc..
Basically,the water is held there to "finish" the process of purification. Nature does the rest!!
IMO..the water in those holding ponds is NOT something you wanna swim in,BUT it could safely be drained.

Wow. You rock. There is farmland around there. Perhaps it could be pumped onto that land. How deep are those ponds?

The one I pointed out is out of jail, too. Incredibly, there are 4-5 within a mile. Most seem to have had adult victims. But that guy's victim was under 13 years old.

Good catch on the green van detail. I wonder if its been reported.

I'm sure LE looked at RSO's within a certain radius. As for the green vehicle. There is a big difference between an Astro Van, and an Aspire.

The person mentioned in the link has a green 95 Aspire. Here is a pic of a 96.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390896/1996-ford-aspire Looks more like a 90's version of a Chevy Chevette, imo, than an Astro Van. :)

Wow. You rock. There is farmland around there. Perhaps it could be pumped onto that land. How deep are those ponds?

It really does depend,but IMO Id say in the upwards of about twenty million gallons of water. But they wouldnt have to completely drain the ponds. Releasing just half that amount would greatly increase the "searchablity". Draining/pumping the water onto FLAT farmland would actually be a great idea. Hills and valleys would cause more "pooling"...this is a no-no.

I want to add some info to my earlier post....
This water IS NOT clean water,its in the "process" of being purified. It still contains large amounts of E.Coli and other bad critters. To release that water would take some time and equipment. Hazmat teams are trained for tasks such as this. It CAN be done..safely.
And,besides,theres a little boy missing!! I say drain that sucka!!!! Personally Id bath in crap every day ,for the rest of my life,if it meant bringing my missing baby home!!
Thats how I roll!!!

Hmmm...no wonder Im single. :angel:

It really does depend,but IMO Id say in the upwards of about two million gallons of water. But they wouldnt have to completely drain the ponds. Releasing just half that amount would greatly increase the "searchablity". Draining/pumping the water onto FLAT farmland would actually be a great idea. Hills and valleys would cause more "pooling"...this is a no-no.

CORRECTION!! Twenty million gallons.

Sorry..I got weird for a bit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members