GUILTY MI - Charlie Bothuell, 12, Detroit, 16 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok so dad was not home , then how do we know he was working out ?
Was it stepmom whom makes this claim.
Either stepmom did something or someone has taken him ? Is this our only 2 options ?

Who was the last independent person to see Charlie? And when did they see him? Was he just visiting for the summer?

BTW, I love the name Charlie.

Has there been any online activity for Charlie since he apparently left with his computer? And any 12 year old boy running away, IMO, would bother to put a pair of jeans on. Is this a runaway or merely staged to look like a runaway?

I hate when the last description of a missing person is their pajamas, or the details of their shoes is in question. Seems those cases don't end well.

Let's see here...Charlie went to the bathroom and never came back? What did he do ..fall in? What is it a outhouse in the backyard? The father took a poly. Why? What were those results? If the father is trying to hide something, was him going door to door to find Charlie done to make himself look better in the eyes of the public and LE?? So many questions. Charlie, you're out there somewhere and hopefully alive. It's scary out there, but remember this....Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. We're looking for you kiddo because we care.

Let's see here...Charlie went to the bathroom and never came back? What did he do ..fall in? What is it a outhouse in the backyard? The father took a poly. Why? What were those results? If the father is trying to hide something, was him going door to door to find Charlie done to make himself look better in the eyes of the public and LE?? So many questions. Charlie, you're out there somewhere and hopefully alive. It's scary out there, but remember this....Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. We're looking for you kiddo because we care.

I also don't understand why only dad took a poly? Why not step mom too?

I also don't understand why only dad took a poly? Why not step mom too?

And why bring in cadaver dogs so soon? It's not like these dogs are free and expendable. It takes a lot of training and man power and money, something Detroit PD don't seem to have a lot of.

If this is as it seems, a boy getting into an argument and taking a computer and "running away", the police response does not match.

If police thought he was abducted, THEY would be the ones doing the door-to-door, canvasing, interviewing, etc. Does not match.

That's as far as I'm going to take this train-of-thought at this point. I just hope they're on the right track and again, not focusing on one thing while something else completely is going on.

^ The conflicting stories about where Charlie was, when he left, when he returned, left again, etc. don't add up. Charlie might have been reprimanded. Might have taken a computer from the house. Dad takes poly. Cadaver dogs brought in to search. Something isn't right here. Hopefully, LE knows more than is being reported. I don't get the feeling that Charlie is "alright". :moo:

ETA: Has anyone read/heard anything about whether or not Charlie's biological mother is part of his life?

ETA: Has anyone read/heard anything about whether or not Charlie's biological mother is part of his life?

His mother, Africa Shipping, just wants her son to come home safe.

The young man may have had a disagreement with his stepmother and Shipping says she doesn’t want him to be afraid to come home, he doesn’t need “to hide” from her.

“We aren’t mad at you. You aren’t in trouble. We just want you safe.”

She urged her son to contact the police or her directly, and she will come for him.

“The days are going by, and I have never not known where any of my children are,” said Shipping.

She said her son is bright, loves to laugh and play jokes.

http://michigancitizen.com/missing-child-charlie-bothuell/

The whole situation is maddening. It seemed clear to me that something was not right about the story told by his family. I have been thinking and thinking about why the computer would be gone, too. Have they said what kind of computer it was? Could it have some kind of evidence either physically on the hardware itself or on some file?

I'm so glad that this is getting some main stain...I mean main stream media coverage. I knew there had to be a reason why the father took a poly...I hope for his sake, he's innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbrown@spartanburgcounty.
Back