GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New entry from Megan Bruck on Find Chelsea Bruck FB:

It has been brought to our attention that people are becoming aware of the human trafficing abomination in this world, in particularly in monroe and toledo. Which is very much needed! Everyone should be aware that this is a real thing and everyone should be educated on recognizing certain situations that could lead to an instance of human trafficing. About a month or so before Chelsea Bruck went missing my employer had a member of the FBI come in and hold an human trafficing awareness class...

https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck

As an aside, and OT, but none of the cases I've followed here on WS turn into one of human-trafficing. It often gets mentioned as a possible outcome....

As an aside, and OT, but none of the cases I've followed here on WS turn into one of human-trafficing. It often gets mentioned as a possible outcome....

Based on what I've learned about human trafficking, Chelsea doesn't fit the typical profile. I don't consider trafficking as a possibility for what might have happened to Chelsea. :moo:

It has been brought to our attention that people are becoming aware of the human trafficing abomination in this world, in particularly in monroe and toledo. Which is very much needed! Everyone should be aware that this is a real thing and everyone should be educated on recognizing certain situations that could lead to an instance of human trafficing. About a month or so before Chelsea Bruck went missing my employer had a member of the FBI come in and hold an human trafficing awareness class...

Thank you very much for bring this up. That was great information to get. She did a great job keeping things clear.

Based on what I've learned about human trafficking, Chelsea doesn't fit the typical profile. I don't consider trafficking as a possibility for what might have happened to Chelsea. :moo:
Agree, and for whatever reason, none of the cases I've followed here have wound up that way...
IMO, Chelsea was taken by:
Someone she didn't know, never met before, and accepts a ride from.
Someone who she's knows, though may not have much or any real contact with and accepts a with.

In either case, was it a case a pre-planned, get someone in a car and attack her, or was it something unplanned whereby the person she's with takes advantage of a vulnerable woman in his car?

I've noticed several people (in various forums, not just this one) frequently point out that they've never followed a case on WS that turned out to be human trafficking. I think they must be referring only to cases that have been resolved, because there's a chance that the unresolved cases could have involved trafficking. Does that make sense?

I've noticed several people (in various forums, not just this one) frequently point out that they've never followed a case on WS that turned out to be human trafficking. I think they must be referring only to cases that have been resolved, because there's a chance that the unresolved cases could have involved trafficking. Does that make sense?

I think human trafficking is suggested by families of missing young women because it gives them hope that their loved one might be alive and held against her will. Likewise, when little information is forthcoming during these missing person investigations, discussions tend to focus on the missing person being alive and held against her will instead of deceased, most likely the victim of homicide. :moo:

I think human trafficking is suggested by families of missing young women because it gives them hope that their loved one might be alive and held against her will. Likewise, when little information is forthcoming during these missing person investigations, discussions tend to focus on the missing person being alive and held against her will instead of deceased, most likely the victim of homicide. :moo:

Good analysis!

Good resource about human trafficking:

Mission

The National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) is a national anti-trafficking hotline and resource center serving victims and survivors of human trafficking and the anti-trafficking community in the United States. The toll-free hotline is available to answer calls from anywhere in the country, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year in more than 200 languages.

The NHTRC can also be accessed by emailing nhtrc@polarisproject.org, submitting a tip through the online tip reporting form, and visiting the web portal at www.traffickingresourcecenter.org.

Our mission is to provide human trafficking victims and survivors with access to critical support and services to get help and stay safe, and to equip the anti-trafficking community with the tools to effectively combat all forms of human trafficking. We offer round-the-clock access to a safe space to report tips, seek services, and ask for help. We also provide innovative anti-trafficking trainings, technical assistance, and capacity building support...

http://www.traffickingresourcecenter.org/mission

Last night I suddenly woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. I turned on the tv and there was a two hour special on Jaycee Dugard and her story of being kidnapped and missing for 18 years. Ever since hearing Chelsea's story, I have been so interested and watch more of these shows. Her interview is very interesting and I couldn't even imagine what those girls went through.

I don't think this was Chelsea's fate. We must remain hopeful, but I fear she departed shortly after she disappeared.

Kentucky.

thank you you for the clarification.

And I need to re-state my earlier post --- about the info the Bruck family has received about this guy and a possible connection. It may still be being looked into. Her sister's exact comment was: " We have taken the necessary steps in this situation."

There has been a comparison foto on our pages showing a picture of the Ohio girl abductor which exactly matched the police foto of Chelsea . There was one of him arrested in Knocksville TENN, one on his facebook from His home state Kentuckey, and one posted in Ohio ALL LOOK somewhat different.

All too Often we never find out WHAT happened. We may find out a person was found murdered but case remains unsolved, or a person remains missing. In my opinion just because we haven't heard that a victim was a victim of Human Trafficking doesn't mean it hasn't been the case.... only that they are good at getting rid of the evidence.
I've worked closely with law enforcement trying to gather information and resources for victims & families. I can say without question, anyone can become a victim it's really a matter of circumstances. Anyone seen Taken, or Saving Eden? Both are movies about the topic. Although fictional they show how easily anyone can become a victim. We have also found that huge sporting events such as the Super Bowl, are another opportunity for abduction. It's big chaotic events much like the party she disappeared from that are exactly what abductors are hoping for to snatched their victims from!

Agree, and for whatever reason, none of the cases I've followed here have wound up that way...
IMO, Chelsea was taken by:
Someone she didn't know, never met before, and accepts a ride from.
Someone who she's knows, though may not have much or any real contact with and accepts a with.

In either case, was it a case a pre-planned, get someone in a car and attack her, or was it something unplanned whereby the person she's with takes advantage of a vulnerable woman in his car?

Both of your explanations for what likely happened to Chelsea are simple and straightforward. I tend to think that Chelsea accepted a ride with someone whom she had met casually at a previous band event. No planned abduction; just spur of the moment decision to accept a ride because it was getting late, the party was breaking up, and Chelsea couldn't find the friend with whom she was to ride home. Chelsea trusted the individual to drive her home or to her friend's home so she could retrieve her phone and clothing. Something went wrong - unwanted sexual advance, an altercation during which Chelsea was hurt - or worse, and Chelsea has been missing ever since. I :praying: that Chelsea will be found soon.

Both of your explanations for what likely happened to Chelsea are simple and straightforward. I tend to think that Chelsea accepted a ride with someone whom she had met casually at a previous band event. No planned abduction; just spur of the moment decision to accept a ride because it was getting late, the party was breaking up, and Chelsea couldn't find the friend with whom she was to ride home. Chelsea trusted the individual to drive her home or to her friend's home so she could retrieve her phone and clothing. Something went wrong - unwanted sexual advance, an altercation during which Chelsea was hurt - or worse, and Chelsea has been missing ever since. I :praying: that Chelsea will be found soon.

Odds favor what your hypothesis ^^. Sadly, odds also favor that her young life has been taken.

I align with your, and Old Steve's hypothesis of what happened. I will add one more layer to it though. I believe the connection to the Niswender murder is real, and should be investigated vigorously. These girls did something (that in the mind of the Perp) offended him. I do not believe her disappearance from the party was an accident or a perfect storm scenario. I believe the Perp stalked her, and planned well in advance. Perhaps he attended previous concerts where he became a casual known to her, but the opportunity to snatch her without detection didn't present itself.
The genre of the music and what it communicates should be considered as well. For an unbalanced mind it could seem like "instructions". The mere symbol of the band with the pick axe and it's dripping blood and the repetitive underworld lyrics are enough to set a borderline type in to action. If indeed this same Perp murdered the Niswender girl in Dec 2012, he probably felt relief and satisfaction....until the compulsion started building in him again. This of course, is just all amateur speculation. However, the theory isn't so far fetched that it shouldn't be explored IMO.

I know that close family friends of Chelsea's and family members read these boards. I post this with the utmost respect to them and prayers to them. I'm sure the pain they are experiencing can only be understood by those who have gone through it as well. My prayers for them today are to stay strong and laser focused on justice. Don't back off, double down. This one will get solved, there were far too many cameras, an eye witness, and other witnesses and people "in the know" I am sure. This Perp is being protected by those who know. They can think they are in the clear, but they know that little niggling voice telling them to keep looking over their shoulders is right. In this particular case, the truth will indeed be revealed. Whatever bond there is keeping those with information silent, will be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member