GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad that the outcome was not what had been hoped for. Praying for justice for Chelsea and peace for her family and friends.

As to the woman found in the canal today in Point Mouillee (State Game Area)Berlin Twp. area. This area is less than 5 miles from where the Halloween Party was held. The newer deceased woman, in Brownston Twp. was pulled this afternoon from a body of water. This area is less than 10 miles from where Chelsea was found.
WTH is going on in lower Michigan??? This is very scary but I am so thankful that the Brucks can finally bring Chelsea home.

Chelsea's brother posted on the Help Find CB page, thanked everyone one for their efforts. This is a new beginning of the search for justice for Chelsea.

I hope an arrest follows shortly...but many times, that has not happened when many expected it, including Hailey Dunn, Kayleah Wilson, Angelica Haskell and more. Many people were cartain that finding a body was the only thing holding LE back. But it is not always the case, not at all. Jmo

Just listened to part of the presser. Found it VERY interesting that the property where Chelsea was found has had BOW HUNTING on it. We know the POI in Julia Niswender's murder (by the way, Julia and Chelsea were friends) is an AVID HUNTER. What an odd coincidence...

Heartbreaking damn it. :( Prayers and comfort wished for her family. Swift justice for her.

Just listened to part of the presser. Found it VERY interesting that the property where Chelsea was found has had BOW HUNTING on it. We know the POI in Julia Niswender's murder (by the way, Julia and Chelsea were friends) is an AVID HUNTER. What an odd coincidence...

Above BBM
:thud:

Chelsea's brother posted on the Help Find CB page, thanked everyone one for their efforts. This is a new beginning of the search for justice for Chelsea.

Do you have an account on the gratefulness candle site? Maybe we can start candles for Chelsea and the Bruck family.

Yes, but it sounded like the sheriff was saying that person (the bow hunter) was not a POI. But if that person has some connection to that other Bow hunter? That would be jaw dropping.

I may be reading way too much into it but it did sound that LE was focused on a person or persons. He said they have 3/4 of the puzzle put together and he *will* give his personal statement about his feelings after they complete that puzzle. There was a lot said by what was not said imho.

Again, as always, just my impression. Glad to hear the family did not have to ID her remains.

If someone does start a "room" at Gratefulness.org please include the name of that room here. Thanks.

As to the woman found in the canal today in Point Mouillee (State Game Area)Berlin Twp. area. This area is less than 5 miles from where the Halloween Party was held. The newer deceased woman, in Brownston Twp. was pulled this afternoon from a body of water. This area is less than 10 miles from where Chelsea was found.
WTH is going on in lower Michigan??? This is very scary but I am so thankful that the Brucks can finally bring Chelsea home.

Little confusion, the body that was found near Pt. Mouillee (Milliman Rd.) is also being reported as .Brownstown Twp. as I've seen in a few articles now. I did not think that was also considered part of Brownstown down in that area. Is it? Could there be a confusion and there actually only be 2 bodies and not 3?

However, the area near Pt. Mouillee is actually to the Southeast of where Chelsea was found. The news reports of the Brownstown body that I heard this afternoon stated that it was discovered NORTH of where Chelsea was found. Are there indeed 3 bodies or a case of confusion on the medias part????

BBM

Absolutely devastated, RIP Chelsea. We will get you justice.

Has anyone really looked into the timeline for James Turnquist as to whether he could be a serious contender/POI in the murder of Chelsea Bruck?

I will most likely attend whatever service is held here. If anyone wants to send a note to the family, I will take a card from WS to them. Just quote this post, add your note, and I will do my best to copy/paste them into one.

Or copy/paste the entire post, add your message, and hit reply.

Thank you (include your state or country, please)

=====

We at Websleuths.com have followed the case of your beloved Chelsea Bruck since the day she was reported missing. We extend our sincere condolences to all.
--
To all the family and friends of Chelsea, may you be wrapped in the love of friends from near and far who have walked this path to bring her home. Our hearts are heavy right now, but she will be lifted in the memories of love, smiles, and laughter forever.
"Spellbound", Dundee, Michigan
--
my sincerest sympathies in the loss of your beautiful chelsea.....i hope in bringing her home you can begin to find peace and in time find the answers and justice you seek and deserve......god bless you.....

:rose: chelsea rest in peace
:rose: strength to all who love her

Queen Bee
Websleuths
The South
United States

I knew in my heart that I would come home and refresh the thread and see that red subtitle "Found Deceased" but it still makes one's heart skip a beat.

Rest in Peace Chelsea. Don't worry, this thread is far from over. Now we will bring your murderer to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand