GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One other point from the presser...they did say they believe...based on the condition of the body...she was killed the night/day of the party.

Whatever went on, happened pretty quickly imo.

I feel so bad for the owners of this property.They have 13 acres of land and for 6 months Chelsea was laying out there,and the only person that knew was the one that put her there.I am sure they watched all about the searches on the news,not knowing they would be thrown into this because their
land was trespassed on and a discovery of a body would be made.It reminds me of Mr.Bass finding Morgan H on his property.It has to be a nightmare.
Justice for Chelsea!!

I really, really do believe they have their mark(s) and are closely keeping an eye on them. When test results and such come back, the puzzle will be pretty much complete with that final needed evidence and then we'll see the rest of the dominoes fall.

Little confusion, the body that was found near Pt. Mouillee (Milliman Rd.) is also being reported as .Brownstown Twp. as I've seen in a few articles now. I did not think that was also considered part of Brownstown down in that area. Is it? Could there be a confusion and there actually only be 2 bodies and not 3?

However, the area near Pt. Mouillee is actually to the Southeast of where Chelsea was found. The news reports of the Brownstown body that I heard this afternoon stated that it was discovered NORTH of where Chelsea was found. Are there indeed 3 bodies or a case of confusion on the medias part????

A discovery was reported yesterday (4/24/15) as having been found in a cannal in the Point Mouillee area. There was another report of a discovery today (4/25/15, by Robert Allen of the Detroit Free Press, http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...tify/26361503/) of a woman's body "in water" in Brownstone Twp., which abuts the Point Mouillee area, but doesn't overlap it. This sounds, from what little we have on the Brownstone discovery so far, like two separate discoveries.

I'm still watching, the facebook page is getting flooded right now I'm just mostly feeling kind of numb at the moment. Her brother is still home, after talking to some of his family I think he is tentatively planning on going out to Michigan next weekend versus coming home (work has him in PA Monday-Friday at the moment). I do not believe the funeral will be until some time after the body is released.

I am so sorry, Kilen. When I heard the news, I logged on to Websleuths. My heart sank. I am feeling incredibly sad and heart broken for all of her friends and family. Sending hugs, prayers and thoughts for quick justice for Chelsea.

Thank you, Kilen. I am sorry you are not all together with family, but grateful you and husband are together. How is your daughter? Has she been told any of what has happened the last months and now this? That will be very tough for you and husband. I feel for you tonight.

I am just ...sickened. My heart breaks for the Bruck family. I am praying that Chelsea fought her murderer, and that she can now help law enforcement identify her killer. I don't know Chelsea or her family, but I will say this: whomever did this messed with the wrong girl and the wrong family! The overwhelming persistence and heart shown by the Bruck's in finding Chelsea will now be focused on JUSTICE! We are all behind them! We are coming for YOU! You will be found and prosecuted!

A discovery was reported yesterday (4/24/15) as having been found in a cannal in the Point Mouillee area. There was another report of a discovery today (4/25/15, by Robert Allen of the Detroit Free Press, http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...tify/26361503/) of a woman's body "in water" in Brownstone Twp., which abuts the Point Mouillee area, but doesn't overlap it. This sounds, from what little we have on the Brownstone discovery so far, like two separate discoveries.

Thanks Forager. This is interesting. I hope some clarification comes quick. Oh, and its "Brownstown" ;)

At any rate, miserable day and I can't begin to fathom the pain of this poor family. They seem strong though and there for each other which will help immensely!

Kilen and everyone else who knows and loves Chelsea - I'm so sorry. May she RIP.

Much like so many others, Chelsea was probably dead long before she was even officially reported missing...jmo.

Not sure they have a POI...but hope they will get a DNA hit from whatever they collected perhaps. Chances are the killer has a record of some sort...hope it is one where DNA was taken.

Thank you, Spellbound, for this lovely thought of a note from those on Websleuths. I too will probably attend the service, so we may see each other, but not realize it. My heart is heavy and so sad for Chelsea's family, as is everyone who has been involved either here on WS or FB or in the communities where all this happened. I continue to pray for comfort and peace for those who loved her.

A discovery was reported yesterday (4/24/15) as having been found in a canal in the Point Mouillee area. There was another report of a discovery today (4/25/15, by Robert Allen of the Detroit Free Press, http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...tify/26361503/) of a woman's body "in water" in Brownstone Twp., which abuts the Point Mouillee area, but doesn't overlap it. This sounds, from what little we have on the Brownstone discovery so far, like two separate discoveries.

Does anyone have a link to a second body being found yesterday? I think this article may clear it up as being the same body found today. Missing person report was taken by Monroe Police (unclear if that was Friday or Saturday). The body was found in the canal near Pte. Mouillee area, but that is Wayne County waters so the case got turned over to Brownstown Township Police.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/apr/25/womans-body-recovered-canal/

Thank you, Spellbound, for this lovely thought of a note from those on Websleuths. I too will probably attend the service, so we may see each other, but not realize it. My heart is heavy and so sad for Chelsea's family, as is everyone who has been involved either here on WS or FB or in the communities where all this happened. I continue to pray for comfort and peace for those who loved her.

I imagine there will be a huge turnout from the area. Chelsea became "our family member" from the very beginning.

Of course, the family may prefer to have a much more subdued service, and we will absolutely respect their wishes, however they choose.

I will most likely attend whatever service is held here. If anyone wants to send a note to the family, I will take a card from WS to them. Just quote this post, add your note, and I will do my best to copy/paste them into one.

Or copy/paste the entire post, add your message, and hit reply.

Thank you (include your state or country, please)

=====

We at Websleuths.com have followed the case of your beloved Chelsea Bruck since the day she was reported missing. We extend our sincere condolences to all.
--
To all the family and friends of Chelsea, may you be wrapped in the love of friends from near and far who have walked this path to bring her home. Our hearts are heavy right now, but she will be lifted in the memories of love, smiles, and laughter forever.
"Spellbound", Dundee, Michigan
--
Sending light and love to the Bruck family.
Emtmomma- Newark, Delaware

RIP sweet girl. So sorry for the loss. Sending prayers and strength to her family.

I imagine there will be a huge turnout from the area. Chelsea became "our family member" from the very beginning.

Of course, the family may prefer to have a much more subdued service, and we will absolutely respect their wishes, however they choose.

There are so many in this area who have become so connected, emotionally bonded to dear Chelsea and her family. Perhaps there will be a large memorial service separately from a funeral. This family will handle it all with dignity and grace and what they think is best, I am sure of that. Tonight my thoughts keep returning to that Candlelight vigil in Loranger Square, Monroe, where so many of us attended and prayed together. And to think now, she was already 'gone' at that time, when many of us were so hopeful. So very sad....

I am very saddened to log in here and see 'deceased'' it breaks my heart. Kilen and everyone i am so very sorry for your loss. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX