GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea, you've come home! Prayers for the family and and thanks to LE and many searchers that dedicated so much time to bringing Chelsea home. Hugs to the WS members.

I knew in my heart that I would come home and refresh the thread and see that red subtitle "Found Deceased" but it still makes one's heart skip a beat.

Rest in Peace Chelsea. Don't worry, this thread is far from over. Now we will bring your murderer to justice.

Seeing that red 'Found Deceased' never gets any easier does it :(

Wow!!!! It was hard to hear but THEY know who their after IMO. They are just gathering all evidence to convict. Pure speculation by me

Yep. Those ol' boys at the Sherriff's office are saddling up, and they look like they mean business.

He said the other body was not related, right?
That is what I took away too, not related.

What I got from PR:

-Other evidence has surfaced since the Easter find
-They suspect they got back to the area via RR tracks
-There was SOMETHING on the costume, but corrected reporter and said "we didn't say there was blood on her costume"
-Believes she was killed where she was found
-a known "parking" area
-Not commenting on
whether it was a party goer
Chelsea knew her killer
More than one person.

Head is spinning!

That is what I took away too, not related.

What I got from PR:

-Other evidence has surfaced since the Easter find
-They suspect they got back to the area via RR tracks
-There was SOMETHING on the costume, but corrected reporter and said "we didn't say there was blood on her costume"

S*men

After watching the news presser,I got the feeling they already know who the suspect or suspects are.They seem confident in this case.I wonder what the other evidence is besides the clothes,they mentioned? Many prayers to the Bruck family.She was their baby.

I'm so sorry to Chelsea and the entire Bruck family. She can come home now and rest in peace. <3

And we will not stop here at WS until justice is served.

The press conference also said it may take up to a month for the body to be released to the family for burial. :(

Found deceased. Aw, say it isn't so.

Not sure when this thread turned over from missing to deceased. Pretty sure I read this am on missing.

<insert> very unhappy face.

damn.

Found deceased. Aw, say it isn't so.

Not sure when this thread turned over from missing to deceased. Pretty sure I read this am on missing.

<insert> very unhappy face.

damn.
It just did this evening. Confirmed body found yesterday was our Chelsea :(

Take aways from press conference...

"...confident we will apprehend those responsible..."

-was likely killed at or near where body was found.
-will not say if buried and if so, how deep.
-killer(s) likely very familiar with site and surrounding area
-confirmed that part of the costume found in Flat Rock IS evidence in the case
-"Part" of the costume was found
-"Visible evidence" found on costume. Will not nsay what that "visible evidence" is and waiting for testrsults.
-More evidence was found since costume was discovered.
-Comment: "...he was...(pause) those involved..."
-Q: Was the killer at the party? A: the person (looooong pause) I cannot comment

Poi???

ETA, posted at same time as above.

Same question, POI???

none named, but I believe some of us here took the impression from the conference that they may very well have a POI in mind. Just a wild guess, on my part.

Kilen.... if you are still here, did Chelsea's brother come to Michigan, or is he still at home with you? This has to be very difficult, being so far away at a time like this.

:grouphug: from all of us to your family

Has anyone really looked into the timeline for James Turnquist as to whether he could be a serious contender/POI in the murder of Chelsea Bruck?

He's been square on my radar since I started working on this thread when Chelsea disappeared. Aside from answering questions about where he was the night Julia was murdered, I want to know his whereabouts the night Chelsea was murdered....oh, and that's in addition to the child *advertiser censored* case he has pending.

After viewing the Press Conference, I strongly believe now, that they have a focused path and are full speed ahead towards solving this. Just a matter of dotting "I"'s and crossing " t"'s.

Take aways from press conference...

"...confident we will apprehend those responsible..."

-was likely killed at or near where body was found.
-will not say if buried and if so, how deep.
-killer(s) likely very familiar with site and surrounding area
-confirmed that part of the costume found in Flat Rock IS evidence in the case
-"Part" of the costume was found
-"Visible evidence" found on costume. Will not nsay what that "visible evidence" is and waiting for testrsults.
-More evidence was found since costume was discovered.
-Comment: "...he was...(pause) those involved..."
-Q: Was the killer at the party? A: the person (looooong pause) I cannot comment

.*Some of the quotes may be a bit different. Typed from memory, but it was the general gist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX