DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing woman’s remains identified
By Alexandra Mester, Staff Writer Toledo Blade
Sun, 4/26/15, 7 min ago

Sheriff Dale Malone, from the county emergency services, during his update said

“It’s been a long complex case. This is a puzzle that we started out with nothing and we’re at three-quarters of the puzzle, and we’re not going to stop until we complete the puzzle,”

[... Chelsea's body was discovered by]

"a property owner who was doing drainage and excavation work"

Chelsea in US national news of Google Realtime here

Monroe Co. Sheriff: Remains of body found Friday are those of Chelsea Bruck
Alexandra Montgomery, FOX Toledo News Now, report from two nights ago at the scene (screen caps below taken from here)

Screenshot 2015-04-26 at 5.59.07 AM - Edited.jpg Screenshot 2015-04-26 at 5.59.11 AM - Edited.jpg

Jane Park, 7Action News WXYZ Detroit, from last night after PC

While I don't share your hunch that JNs POI is connected to Chelsea, I do agree that after hero and sketchy twin, a connection to the band is person 3. That #3 is the same one you mentioned above.

The POI is Jim Turnquist (JT)!

The POI is Jim Turnquist (JT)!

Good morning, Trojan1966. You're post on this thread to the Bruck's was moving to read.

Thank you for all your help and wisdom through these threads up to now and from here forward.

Chelsea was showing SOMETHING on her phone/device to others at the June outdoor concert. WHAT was it? She didn't carry her phone with her at the Halloween party (it was locked in a friend's vehicle). Was there a PHOTO on Chelsea's phone that she shared with others? WHAT is that photo?

BDE, I've been thinking about this since seeing it, what could have been on her phone during the June concert and what could have been the reason she wouldn't keep her phone during the bash in October? If one made the assumption that if his checking her phone made her uncomfortable and she wanted to avoid the same experience, which may have creeped her out, then he may have had some creepy interest. Could he have wanted access to her security codes so he could perhaps access more of her or her family's information on behalf of somebody else who had their eye on Chelsea?

The first picture below is from the moments on the video before he walks over to Chelsea, the security guy in the orange shirt. Chelsea is taking a picture of the fire dancer. From here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 4.18.26 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 4.18.26 AM.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 6.25.04 AM.png
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 6.25.04 AM.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 5.34.38 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 5.34.38 AM.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 4.55.17 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 4.55.17 AM.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 4.29.01 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-11-08 at 4.29.01 AM.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 128
Sorry if this has already been noted, but did anyone else notice that HB's employment is listed as "industrial cleaning" ? Any connection to the POI in Julia Niswender's case? (JT)

BDE, I've been thinking about this since seeing it, what could have been on her phone during the June concert and what could have been the reason she wouldn't keep her phone during the bash in October? If one made the assumption that if his checking her phone made her uncomfortable and she wanted to avoid the same experience, which may have creeped her out, then he may have had some creepy interest. Could he have wanted access to her security codes so he could perhaps access more of her or her family's information on behalf of somebody else who had their eye on Chelsea?

The first picture below are from the moments on the video before he walks over to Chelsea, the security guy in the orange shirt. Chelsea is taking a picture of the fire dancer.

Whatever it is, LE has had Chelsea's cell phone since it was returned to her family by the friends with whom she went to the Halloween party.

After watching the presser, I'm convinced that LE has been working this case diligently since Day 1 and will eventually make arrest(s) and bring the perp(s) to justice.

Whatever it is, LE has had Chelsea's cell phone since it was returned to her family by the friends with whom she went to the Halloween party.

After watching the presser, I'm convinced that LE has been working this case diligently since Day 1 and will eventually make arrest(s) and bring the perp(s) to justice.

After watching the presser, especially, and yes, I do agree with you, as well as admire LE's unrelenting full court press on this case as it continues to have result after result.

It's pretty sad that we live in a world that people are considered disposable. I can't say I wasn't expecting this, we've seen all to much of this kind of thing. I'd like to tell all her loved ones how sorry I am that this beautiful young woman had this happen. I seem to take all of this very personally, it really hurts my heart more than I can say. I hope that LE gets who ever did this off the streets before it happens to anyone else. I know the guilty will pay for this sooner or later, I'm praying for soon, let's make it now. One person going this way is too many.

Update from Chelsea's brother on FCBFB:

Nathaniel Christopher Bruck‎ Help Find Chelsea Bruck

I want to thank everyone for their efforts. And while this may be the end of the search, it is also a new beginning. The beginning of the search for justice for my sister.

https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck

I wonder if HB and/or friends attended martial arts classes at the studio where JT used to teach?

Sheriff vows to press on in search for Bruck's killer
By Ray Kisonas from today, Monroe News

Sheriff Dale Malone said,

“I believe the person is familiar with the area,”

[...]

“I believe the person is familiar with the railroad tracks.”

[... and that]

“in all likelihood” Chelsea was killed at or near where the body was located.

Oct. 26, 2014: Chelsea Bruck vanishes from Halloween party in Monroe County
Bruck went missing on a Saturday night during a party on Post Road in French Town Township. She was last seen wearing a Poison Ivy costume consisting on black pants and a leaf-covered top.

Oct. 29: Bruck's family, friends continue search

Nov. 2: Chelsea Bruck case: Police search for guards
Police search for the security guards that were hired for the party.

Nov. 4: More info sought from party goers about missing Chelsea Bruck

Nov. 12: Reward now $5,000 in Chelsea Bruck case

Nov. 17: Chelsea Bruck's family appeals for help

Nov. 24: Reward grows to more than $17,000 in case of missing Chelsea Bruck

March 19, 2015: Authorities search Michigan game area for missing Chelsea Bruck
Dozens of law enforcement officers search Pointe Mouillee Game Area in southeastern Michigan amid an effort to find Bruck.

April 5: New clue in missing Chelsea Bruck case
Police say they found what they believed to be a portion of Bruck's costume in the area of Peters Road and Vreeland in Flat Rock.

April 6: Helicopter, K9 search for Chelsea Bruck in Flat Rock

April 8: Family of missing Monroe County woman awaits information from police

April 24: Construction workers find body in rural Monroe County
Construction workers found the body around 2 p.m. Friday in a wooded area near train tracks in the village of Carleton. Officers from the Michigan State Police Crime Lab and Monroe County Sheriff's deputies arrived at the scene. The construction crew was doing excavation work on a piece for property where a man is planning to build a house. The crew discovered the body while checking on a piece of equipment, police said.

April 25: Remains found in Monroe County identified as Chelsea Bruck
Dental records were used to confirm the remains belonged to Bruck, and investigators Saturday said evidence at the scene indicated a homicide.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/timeline-chelsea-bruck-disappearance/32574116

Oct. 26, 2014: Chelsea Bruck vanishes from Halloween party in Monroe County
Bruck went missing on a Saturday night during a party on Post Road in French Town Township. She was last seen wearing a Poison Ivy costume consisting on black pants and a leaf-covered top.

Oct. 29: Bruck's family, friends continue search

Nov. 2: Chelsea Bruck case: Police search for guards
Police search for the security guards that were hired for the party.

Nov. 4: More info sought from party goers about missing Chelsea Bruck

Nov. 12: Reward now $5,000 in Chelsea Bruck case

Nov. 17: Chelsea Bruck's family appeals for help

Nov. 24: Reward grows to more than $17,000 in case of missing Chelsea Bruck

March 19, 2015: Authorities search Michigan game area for missing Chelsea Bruck
Dozens of law enforcement officers search Pointe Mouillee Game Area in southeastern Michigan amid an effort to find Bruck.

April 5: New clue in missing Chelsea Bruck case
Police say they found what they believed to be a portion of Bruck's costume in the area of Peters Road and Vreeland in Flat Rock.

April 6: Helicopter, K9 search for Chelsea Bruck in Flat Rock

April 8: Family of missing Monroe County woman awaits information from police

April 24: Construction workers find body in rural Monroe County
Construction workers found the body around 2 p.m. Friday in a wooded area near train tracks in the village of Carleton. Officers from the Michigan State Police Crime Lab and Monroe County Sheriff's deputies arrived at the scene. The construction crew was doing excavation work on a piece for property where a man is planning to build a house. The crew discovered the body while checking on a piece of equipment, police said.

April 25: Remains found in Monroe County identified as Chelsea Bruck
Dental records were used to confirm the remains belonged to Bruck, and investigators Saturday said evidence at the scene indicated a homicide.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/timeline-chelsea-bruck-disappearance/32574116
Jan 29 Reports of Two arrested for filing false statements.

This breaks my heart, but at least now the family has some sort of closure. Kilen - thinking of you guys.

This is starting to remind me of the Holly Bobo case - multiple people involved who probably all hang together, missing for so long and finally found, etc. I hope now that the pressure gets to one of them and they decide that talking is best for them. Hopefully justice will be swift.

I believe this is indeed the scenario. However, I also think there is an additional element of a ringleader of sorts who is at the hub of an even larger spectrum of nefarious acts. I am also confident that LE is well on their way to bringing this, and other related cases to justice. They needed the earthly remains, and associated evidence. They have that now.
And you are so right. Someone will speak now.

I, WE, always prayed for that one tip, that one clue and I feel we finally did when HB ex GF talked to LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder