GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The body is very close to what I first thought was a porta potty because of the color, but if he was just moving dirt what would that be there?
Screenshot (6).png

Looks like an area someone was cutting down trees, chopping wood in the fall or late summer. Theres quite a heap of logs there. Im curious if this was a well known area, or just a spot only people cutting the trees would know of.

Kilen, sending prayers from my family to yours from Delaware.

Websleuthers, I am stunned at your accuracy in location, great sleuthing/brainstorming.

Guys - use the link I provided to do a 360 view with the arrows. This is very puzzling.....you will see this is a very flat area. There are houses around, albeit not close together. Looks like at least 2-5 acre parcels. There are some clumps of trees that could conceal, but locals would have noticed an unfamiliar car lurking about I would think. Dogs would have been barking, etc. The Perp has a connection to this area, it's not a random drop off. My speculation only.

It seems that the items found near the abandoned warehouse provided a new directional focus. This area had not been searched previously.

This address on Google maps puts you right on the railroad tracks: 13634 Briar Hill Rd Carleton, MI 48117

Could it be here, off Forager's map:

Screenshot 2015-04-24 at 6.46.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-04-24 at 6.45.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-04-24 at 6.45.11 PM.png

The green dot in the image above is the address rosesfromangels gave up thread, Briar Hill at Newberg, Carleton, MI, input on the search line on Forager's map

From news

Attachments

• Scene of find B.jpg
    Scene of find B.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 315
Do you think they only mentioned Chelsea because people would make that connection anyways? Or that they have a great possibility it could be her but can't say for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If investigators weren't reasonably certain that the body is that of Chelsea Bruck, I doubt they would have used her name. They would simply report that "the body of a female was found" at such and such a location. Given the location, approximately 10 miles from party site, female remains, sounds like it could be dear, sweet Chelsea. :cry:

Someone was building a house in that area according to WXYZ

I see a big dump truck full of soil right across from where the body was found so I suppose that was the dirt the owner was going to move, my question is why wasnt the body one seen before now? Was it the first time anyone has been there since..?

I really feel like in my heart this is Chelsea coming home... God I just want to hug them right now. It's so bittersweet, the pain that she isn't with us anymore but the joy that she may have finally be found and no longer wandering.

Please, if anyone knows them, please tell them that we are wanting to give them a hug from all around the world. Chelsea's smile and personality was so infectious, it reached London.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see a big dump truck full of soil right across from where the body was found so I suppose that was the dirt the owner was going to move, my question is why wasnt the body one seen before now? Was it the first time anyone has been there since..?

Because it is really really hard to see earthly remains outside. I have know of grid searches where people have literally been an inch away from remains and missed them, only to find them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub