GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad Grace has been found safe. Totally agree about the "Drugged, no phone, no friends." This is so much like CBs case. Two young women go to a musical after party and one talks casually to a guy. They separate, planned to meet at the end of the night. The girl talking to the guy disappears. Hope we find out who the guy is soon.

Her being drugged could of very well been her own doing. Like I said her friend saying she asked Grace "if she had taken anything" sounds like she has in the past. I think the popularity of Techno music has a lot to do with drug use especially Ecstacy

Omg. This is so simular is creepy! Her phone and wallet also left in the car! She too was seperated from her friends because of crowd size, and was last seen around 3am with an unknown male. With the dark wig on Chelsea and this missing woman, look simular! How far away is this from where Chelsea went missing?

Im glad to hear she has been located alive. I hope more details are released about this story and why she's in the hospital. Could she have escaped a captor or was she missing by choice?

Channel 7 just reported that she was found alive at Royal Oak Beaumont Hospital, no other details at this time.

Found at the hospital? Wonder why, could she have escaped or survived an attack and have info? Curious to hear about this and hope we hear.

Found at the hospital? Wonder why, could she have escaped or survived an attack and have info? Curious to hear about this and hope we hear.

A man dropped her off at the hospital but doesn't appear to be the same man she was last seen with. Maybe that guy somehow drugged her or offered her a drink and then she left with him. Could have then escaped and someone else found her and took her to the hospital. Or the guy "didn't want her anymore" and passed her off to someone else. It said she was so disoriented she didn't even know her own name.

Off topic but there is a thread on her also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God that someone cared enough to take her. That doesn't seem to happen much anymore. I hope that she's OK, and ends up a little wiser.

Just cause she was seen with this other guy dont mean he drudged her. You have to wonder what a 40 year old was doing with a 20 year old though. I suspect guy was a dealer or where she got her drugs from.

I used to work in downtown Detroit as a Bartender. I HATED that Techo music event at Heart Plaza. Tons and tons of early 20 sometimes kids all drunk and acting stupid. The first few years the would just just drive around on Jefferson looping around in their cars. Took forever to get out of there.

Like i stated before popularity of Techo music has a lot to do with drug use (ecstasy) She could of been drugged.. once again going back to her comment by her friend asking Grace.. if she had taken anything.. sounds like she could of been there to take drugs. Afterall only Grace and her friend returned the following day... they had a bigger group the night before.

In the end I think the older guy with her was a dealer. Possibly it could be that Grace was looking to take some drugs or experiment.. didnt want her friend knowing she was gonna. which is why this older guy was never introduced.. or even why they split up and was going to meet later. Cause possibly Grace wanted to get high.

I'm crossposting and responding to a post by Criminal Justice mom on the Grace Martinez thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...0-Detroit-26-May-2015&p=11807577#post11807577

portion of original from Criminal Justice mom:
...Since the guy who dropped her off left his name and number and didn't fit the description, it doesn't seem like he is the guy she was last seen at the party with. Having followed the Chelsea Bruck case from day 1 and so many creepy similarities, I wonder if she some how escaped an abductor?
Hopefully more info is released about this.

I agree about the parallels to the Chelsea case. It suggests that we should be looking for other parallel cases. The Chelsea thread had addressed that question, but only in the then narrower context of Monroe and surrounding rural counties. How wide a net should now be cast? Add Detroit and its suburbs? Michigan as a whole? Or maybe look further afield, but only at concert venues? At what point does widening a search just bring in irrelevant material?

The parallels are striking, and my heart did sink when reading the initial missing notification, however I think these venues are PRIME situations for the monsters to feed.

It seems to me that many victims fall prey when there is a large crowd, drinking/drugs, the anonymity of these situations.

I do not think there is a correlation with Chelsea's case and Grace's situation, IMO.

The similarities do make me wonder whether there might have been an "accidental" overdose in both cases. If Chelsea was with an underage local (or locals) they might have panicked and tried to hide her body. Thank heavens Grace has survived. jmoo

The similarities do make me wonder whether there might have been an "accidental" overdose in both cases. If Chelsea was with an underage local (or locals) they might have panicked and tried to hide her body. Thank heavens Grace has survived. jmoo

Yes. It's never been easier in the history of mankind in terms of the chemistry available to slip people mickeys, from what I've seen. Things have changed for the worse in my lifetime in those terms, it seems.

I was just talking with a friend who is also from Monroe co and she said the same thing about an OD. I never really considered it before but there is a huge drug problem here and that could be a possibility.

I wish we would hear a follow up to the DNA testing of the costume, and of Chelsea's body. Perhaps a toxicology report could still tell what may have been in her system as far as drugs or alcohol.

Has anyone heard from Kilen? I hope she and her family are doing ok. I think the last I heard her mother had fallen ill.

She is still in my thoughts <3

Has anyone heard from Kilen? I hope she and her family are doing ok. I think the last I heard her mother had fallen ill.

She is still in my thoughts <3

She last asked that we email her if needed around the same time her mom took ill. I too hope they're okay.

I also considered an accidental situation. However, when CB was found, LE reported the death to be a homicide. Even though LE has been tight lipped about what evidence was found at the crime scene in Ash Township, the determination rules out accidental to me. Also the place CB was found is telling. My take on the Ash Township location is the POI (s) didn't want CB to be found. In an accidental death situation, most people who do not want to be involved, want the person to be found, but without their name (s) attached to the situation.

I think they have DNA and are trying to find who it belongs to.

But then why was she nude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no news on the autopsy being completed, but I did find this article that I had not seen regarding use of a Forensic Anthropologist:

. .... able to tell the difference between animal or element damage versus damage that relates to the cause of death.
They say it is also important for them to differentiate when any visible damage occurred, whether that be before death, at the time of death, or after death.

With skeletal remains, the forensic anthropologist says the bones must be gently cleaned and everything must be documented throughout
the process. That includes looking at hand bones for injuries, such as defense cuts, through normal lighting, cross lighting and magnification.

more at: http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...e-of-death-for-chelsea-bruck-could-take-weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches