GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Doubley. That would make sense.

I think I overlooked welcoming you here? Glad to have another to add new insights. :greetings:

at this point its all speculation but you have to wonder if she wasnt driving how much she had to drink. Figuring she was going to get a ride from someone she could of been pretty drunk.

While others left the party cause of fights and it was getting out of control.. she chose to stay. You drink enough its like you have tunnel vision. No longer you notice whats happing 15 feet away.. just your general area. Im sure through the mixture of friends and alcohol she felt very safe.

Once again going back to her phone and her other stuff left in the car. It could very well be the reason she never went back for them. She was too drunk or having to much fun drinking.

at this point its all speculation but you have to wonder if she wasnt driving how much she had to drink. Figuring she was going to get a ride from someone she could of been pretty drunk.

While others left the party cause of fights and it was getting out of control.. she chose to stay. You drink enough its like you have tunnel vision. No longer you notice whats happing 15 feet away.. just your general area. Im sure through the mixture of friends and alcohol she felt very safe.

Once again going back to her phone and her other stuff left in the car. It could very well be the reason she never went back for them. She was too drunk or having to much fun drinking.

Good point - that since she wasn't driving, she might have drank more...

I would think that since the vendor, who gave the sketch, would be able to see pictures of "Hero" or any other POI and could tell if that was him or not? Didn't Chelsea and "sketch guy" stop and chat for a bit with the vendor, or did I read that wrong?

I am guessing the LE may have already considered this, since no POI has been announced publicly ...

Good points here. I've wondered if somehow, when fights were breaking out, if the POI befriended CB and offered to protect her if she wanted to stay. He could have offered a ride too if she needed it. True, alcohol can cloud the judgment. And CB was, I believe only 21 years old at the time of the party. That's young.

Agreed, I believe LE has probably called the vendor back in several times the view more photographs. This is stuff LE will not comment on to protect the investigation. According to MEN online, some ugly stuff has been happening in Monroe lately. Such as ODs from bad drugs and a drive by shooting. LE may be trying to protect their witnesses from local ****s who could be involved in some way.

I would think that since the vendor, who gave the sketch, would be able to see pictures of "Hero" or any other POI and could tell if that was him or not? Didn't Chelsea and "sketch guy" stop and chat for a bit with the vendor, or did I read that wrong?

I am guessing the LE may have already considered this, since no POI has been announced publicly ...

Agreed, I believe LE has probably called the vendor back in several times the view more photographs. This is stuff LE will not comment on to protect the investigation. According to MEN online, some ugly stuff has been happening in Monroe lately. Such as ODs from bad drugs and a drive by shooting. LE may be trying to protect their witnesses from local ****s who could be involved in some way.

Cops: Woman, 20, vanishes from Movement after-party<br />
<br />
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../27/missing-movement-masonic-temple/28017289/

Ugh!!! :(

Both cases involve attractive, sober women in their early twenties who went missing from music centered parties in the wee hours. The location of the party from which Grace went missing is about 29 miles from the Halloween party from which Chelsea went missing.

I've placed a marker on the Chelsea Case Map at the location of the party, with this caption:

500 Temple St, Detroit, MI 48201 |||| Police issued a missing-person notice for a 20-year-old Saginaw woman last seen early Tuesday [5/26/15] morning at a Movement after-party at the Detroit Masonic Temple. Grace Martinez was separated from her friend and last seen at about 3 a.m., talking with a man who appeared to be about 40, with brown hair and eyes, clean shaven and wearing a blue dress shirt... . per Robert Allen, Detroit Free Press article: http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../27/missing-movement-masonic-temple/28017289/ |||| No link has been established to the Chelsea case.

Chelsea case map link:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

In looking for the address of the party, I found two sites for the "Movement After-parties" organizaton that hosted the party. Neither has yet posted anything about Grace's disappearance. Might someone from the thread give "Movement" a heads up, please? Lacking a Facebook account, I wasn't able to.

Both cases involve attractive, sober women in their early twenties who went missing from music centered parties in the wee hours. The location of the party from which Grace went missing is about 29 miles from the Halloween party from which Chelsea went missing.

I've placed a marker on the Chelsea Case Map at the location of the party, with this caption:

500 Temple St, Detroit, MI 48201 |||| Police issued a missing-person notice for a 20-year-old Saginaw woman last seen early Tuesday [5/26/15] morning at a Movement after-party at the Detroit Masonic Temple. Grace Martinez was separated from her friend and last seen at about 3 a.m., talking with a man who appeared to be about 40, with brown hair and eyes, clean shaven and wearing a blue dress shirt... . per Robert Allen, Detroit Free Press article: http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../27/missing-movement-masonic-temple/28017289/ |||| No link has been established to the Chelsea case.

Chelsea case map link:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

In looking for the address of the party, I found two sites for the "Movement After-parties" organizaton that hosted the party. Neither has yet posted anything about Grace's disappearance. Might someone from the thread give "Movement" a heads up, please? Lacking a Facebook account, I wasn't able to.

Channel 7 just reported that she was found alive at Royal Oak Beaumont Hospital, no other details at this time.

Kilen

I hope you're doing well, continued thoughts and prayers for you and your whole extended family and communities.

Whatever justice is coming their way won't be soothe by an patsy theories. I'm doubt LE will go for that, with the kind of commitment and concern sweet Chelsea being found demonstrates on their part. I hope it comes soon so she may find her final resting place in peace.

I thought it was kind of strange in the article her friend was quoted asking her if she had taken anything. Sounds like it could have been much worse . Drugged, no phone, no friends.. in Downtown Detroit. She is lucky.. and if the guy who dropped her off didnt lay a hand on her then he should be praised for what he did.

So glad Grace has been found safe. Totally agree about the "Drugged, no phone, no friends." This is so much like CBs case. Two young women go to a musical after party and one talks casually to a guy. They separate, planned to meet at the end of the night. The girl talking to the guy disappears. Hope we find out who the guy is soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89