DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends, family attend funeral for Chelsea Bruck
Associated Press 3:08 p.m. EDT June 13, 2015

Visitation held for Chelsea Bruck
by Jim Nelson, NBC24, 6.11.15 at 11:35 pm

Photo outside this morning's service
http://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/image/ap_66fbc6e167ff471a790f6a7067005db4jpg/

Visitation begins for Chelsea Bruck in Monroe
Tara Edwards and Carolyn Clifford, 7 Action News, 6:05 pm, Jun 11, 15

report Chelsea

"A 22-year-old who was close to her siblings, loved to read, and enjoyed baking. That's how she will always be remembered..."

"...the community rallied around that family and they have a lot of support."

Black Squirrel - more terrific sleuthing!
As I've speculated upthread, I do believe our hapless "Hero" did see something...and did make an attempt to report to LE. I think he recanted most of his tale (albeit perhaps somewhat embellished to inflate his status) out of fear. This said, in my profile of the Perps, they are older and less inept than the Hero and his posse.

I believe the Perps are more likely skin head types who have a pattern of criminal or intimidation behavior. They probably are in to cheap dirty drugs like meth, and most likely grow and sell pot. They are blue collar, hang out at the local dive bars playing pool/darts and do a little "business" on the side while there. If they fathered at a young age, the could very well be the fathers of the HB's and LMZ's. That age group. Late 30's.

I also suspect LE has a specific crew already in mind, and well within their sites.
Finally, I think this murder is but one piece of the much larger puzzle you mention. It certainly seems as if there is a lot of criminal or seemingly criminal related behavior for such a small area.

As I've speculated upthread, I do believe our hapless "Hero" did see something...and did make an attempt to report to LE. I think he recanted most of his tale (albeit perhaps somewhat embellished to inflate his status) out of fear. This said, in my profile of the Perps, they are older and less inept than the Hero and his posse.

I believe the Perps are more likely skin head types who have a pattern of criminal or intimidation behavior. They probably are in to cheap dirty drugs like meth, and most likely grow and sell pot. They are blue collar, hang out at the local dive bars playing pool/darts and do a little "business" on the side while there. If they fathered at a young age, the could very well be the fathers of the HB's and LMZ's. That age group. Late 30's.

I also suspect LE has a specific crew already in mind, and well within their sites.
Finally, I think this murder is but one piece of the much larger puzzle you mention. It certainly seems as if there is a lot of criminal or seemingly criminal related behavior for such a small area.

I think there are two possible scenarios:

1. Either, Chelsea was abducted. In that case, the perps may be older and perhaps scary looking. Basically, it could be anyone. In this case it is a real needle in a haystack.

2. Or, she willingly took a ride with someone. Then, the perp is probably innocent looking, probably someone she knew. This limits the number of perps.

I am assuming the second scenario, because if it is the first, there is no way we can even guess who it is. In that case the only hope is some match in forensic evidence. I do agree that "Hero" guy and his friends don't look like killers. They are young and don't look too threatening. Some of them are involved in small time crime like theft, smoking pot, and some may be even selling it. That certainly does not make them killers. Although we do not know the details of the crime, it does appear to me that the murderer is a deeply disturbed individual. "Hero" does seem to me as a basically good kid, like his mother says. LKZ may not be so innocent as he looks, as we can see in the fighting videos. I am not sure if he can be a killer. His dad certainly looks more scary. But sometimes monsters don't like like monsters. I mentioned BM, who has been convicted of criminal sexual conduct. This happened when he was 17, earlier in 2014. Could someone like that rape a women that has been intoxicated, and then kill her if she threatens to tell? I think it is possible.

I think there are two possible scenarios:

1. Either, Chelsea was abducted. In that case, the perps may be older and perhaps scary looking. Basically, it could be anyone. In this case it is a real needle in a haystack.

2. Or, she willingly took a ride with someone. Then, the perp is probably innocent looking, probably someone she knew. This limits the number of perps.

I am assuming the second scenario, because if it is the first, there is no way we can even guess who it is. In that case the only hope is some match in forensic evidence. I do agree that "Hero" guy and his friends don't look like killers. They are young and don't look too threatening. Some of them are involved in small time crime like theft, smoking pot, and some may be even selling it. That certainly does not make them killers. Although we do not know the details of the crime, it does appear to me that the murderer is a deeply disturbed individual. "Hero" does seem to me as a basically good kid, like his mother says. LKZ may not be so innocent as he looks, as we can see in the fighting videos. I am not sure if he can be a killer. His dad certainly looks more scary. But sometimes monsters don't like like monsters. I mentioned BM, who has been convicted of criminal sexual conduct. This happened when he was 17, earlier in 2014. Could someone like that rape a women that has been intoxicated, and then kill her if she threatens to tell? I think it is possible.

Dovetailing off your excellent hypotheses, I am going to add a category three....*both*. I think that one of the younger men (within the LMZ age range) who knew Chelsea was used for bait. He took her to the car, and the older men took over. (Now think back on HB'd story....kinda makes sense).

As far as the younger man who was convicted of a sexual conduct crime....yes...age does not preclude him from being a Perp in this scenario. However, I see a minimum of three involved.

BTW, adding to my previous post upthread to suggest these Perps are affiliated with the railroad...maybe work in some capacity? Secondarily, Manheim auto in repair, detailing, etc. I also find it quite interesting that both Chelsea and Julia Niswender were found so close to railroad tracks....and their sisters are BF's.

There really isn't much of a meth problem around here. Being close to Detroit ppl who like to do speed have easy access to cocaine. Monroe Co however has a huge heroin problem ATM

Dovetailing off your excellent hypotheses, I am going to add a category three....*both*. I think that one of the younger men (within the LMZ age range) who knew Chelsea was used for bait. He took her to the car, and the older men took over. (Now think back on HB'd story....kinda makes sense).

As far as the younger man who was convicted of a sexual conduct crime....yes...age does not preclude him from being a Perp in this scenario. However, I see a minimum of three involved.

BTW, adding to my previous post upthread to suggest these Perps are affiliated with the railroad...maybe work in some capacity? Secondarily, Manheim auto in repair, detailing, etc. I also find it quite interesting that both Chelsea and Julia Niswender were found so close to railroad tracks....and their sisters are BF's.

Julia was found in her apartment, in her bathtub IIRC

Julia was found in her apartment, in her bathtub IIRC

Yes, and the tracks are smack dab next to the apartments. So yes, CB outside and Julia indoors, but within a few yards of the tracks in both cases.

There seem to be many things that both Chelsea's and Julia's cases have in common as well as the girls themselves, that Im just NOT CONVINCED that they are in no way related to each other. I know LE said previously that they werent linked, but with BOTH UNSOLVED as of now, how can they be so sure?

There seem to be many things that both Chelsea's and Julia's cases have in common as well as the girls themselves, that Im just NOT CONVINCED that they are in no way related to each other. I know LE said previously that they werent linked, but with BOTH UNSOLVED as of now, how can they be so sure?

As I've stated ad nasum, I have always believed they are. Statistically it would be astronomical if they weren't.

Originally Posted by Criminal Justice mom

As I've stated ad nasum, I have always believed they are. Statistically it would be astronomical if they weren't.

Ultimately we can't know whether anything is irrelevant to any case until the fat lady sings, and shouldn't wait on LE's permission to consider linkages in any cases, but I think we would be especially remiss not to look at the Julia and Chelsea cases together.

Ultimately we can't know whether anything is irrelevant to any case until the fat lady sings, and shouldn't wait on LE's permission to consider linkages in any cases, but I think we would be especially remiss not to look at the Julia and Chelsea cases together.

Agreed. I don't really think they're connected as I don't believe Chelsea was targeted, I think it was more a friend/pseudo friend with a situation where sexual advances went too far but there are a few things that make me think that the 2 cases could have a connection and it should be looked into. Jmo

The only caveat here is that IIRC Mods have asked to keep the threads separate. Do I have this right? If so, could we have a theories thread to list theoretical connections between the cases? As others have suggested, it is hard to ignore.

TIA

Thank you, Roses. Chelsea always has such a nice smile

I think it would extremely helpful if there was a place where we could specifically list, compare, discuss and brainstorm about the many simularities (or even differences) between the two young ladies cases. I understand keeping the cases seperate, I just find it so very strange how many things are the same or simular for both. If its possible, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I'm chomping at the bit to list the things I've got going! Thanks in advance!

CJM: Are you referring to Chelsea and Julia? If so, many of us have been discussing this very topic for months and have pinpointed some interesting leads that we have passed on to LE.

Anyone been following the York Township murders? They've arrested a 25 old from Dundee and a 33 year old from Monroe. Don't know if there would be a link to CB, but these guys are in a world of trouble and might know something that would help LE out.

Is this the home intrusion from last week? 2 dead 3 injured, I believe it was? Trying to recall totally from memory at the moment.

Interesting that they are not releasing names of those arrested. It sounds like a complete cluster! Owners of the house died in 2013 and 2015, not clear of who is staying there, and brother in trouble with the law living 2 doors down? Owner that died in 2013 had aggravated murder charges for killing someone in the house years ago.

So strange!

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2015/06/questions_linger_in_savage_yor.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13