GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not quite on topic, but I have a feeling that any database info that blood is used for happens quickly. Getting back blood probably won't stop anything. That ship has sailed. Before everyone calls to retrieve blood vials of their children.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

RainCheck said:
snipped by me....

She finally agreed and had my sons blood samples brought to me by a private courier. They are now in a filing cabinet with his other important documentation.

Doesn't blood have to be stored in "cold" storage?? Just curious!

I'm reading the Monroe News from Sunday, May 7 (paper edition) so I don't have a link. But it says "in November 2016 there was a court hearing involving the sexual assault inside a Washington St. apartment in June. The woman claims "he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me off the couch. I didn't know what to do. I'm screaming No Stop and he raped me. "

I know we have mentioned that case here before but I'm not sure if there was ever more information about the hearing since her name was never released or more information about it. Anyways, I will try to update as much as I can today if nobody else is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex Mester @AlexMesterBlade
Day 4 of trial in death of #ChelseaBruck begins soon. Left off Thurs. finishing video of recorded forensic interview of Daniel Clay.

--
thanks for the article and the offer to do updates today, mpnola. I have to leave for an appointment shortly and will miss the morning session.

Here is an older article from the hearing with the other woman Clay assaulted:
http://www.monroenews.com/news/20161104/clay-ordered-to-trial-in-rape-case
This afternoon a woman tearfully testified about the attack in June when Mr. Clay, 28, barged into an apartment, struck the woman in the face, then raped her on the floor.

"He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me off the couch,” the woman said on the stand. “I didn’t know what to do. I’m screaming ‘No!’ , ‘Stop!’ , ’It hurts!” He raped me.”

Seems he used a similar mode here, struck her in the face first....
:furious:

@alexmesterblade

Video: Clay said he's relieved to tell someone about #ChelseaBruck. "I didn’t mean to do it. I feel horrible. Every day, I think about it.”

@malenawtol

2nd video intv from 7/24/16, Clay waits in room alone, tells himself to calm down | asks for pictures of his sons | Pauli reads his rights

Clay in intv | says he "never told any about what happened" the night he was w/ #chelseabruck & she died | says he's "so sorry" to her mom

Clay | recaps the night of the Halloween party | admits having sex w/ #ChelseaBruck parting ways | sees her again walking w/o wig on

@Alexmesterblade

Video: Clay said he choked #ChelseaBruck during sex (erotic asphyxiation) for 20-30 secs. He said he'd done it before with other partners.

@malenawtol

Clay | says 2nd time having sex #ChelseaBruck asks him to chock her | he wasn't chocking very hard or long before she went limp, passed out

Clay | in intv. says he tried to give her CPR when she passed out | says he drove around "crying, freaking out" after she doesn't wake up

Besides Clay himself, will there be other Defense witnesses? If so, who is going to testify on DC's behalf?

Malena Caruso‏ @MalenaWTOL
Clay says he drove to railroad tracks and "threw her out" of the car | went home crying | drank more at home |

Det. Pauli asks Clay if he "cleaned out" the car he was driving & got rid of the costume #ChelseaBruck was wearing | denies it

Clay | says he carried #ChelseaBruck down the tracks until he couldn't anymore | drops her in the woods | covers her w/some sticks, branches

Det. Pauli tells Clay in intv #ChelseaBruck has injuries to her face that are "vicious" | pulls out photo of her skeletal remains |

Alex Mester‏ @AlexMesterBlade
Video: Clay said he drove around 30-45 minutes after #ChelseaBruck died, freaking out, before disposing of body off Briar Hill Rd., Ash Twp.

Video: Clay has said multiple times in both interviews that he was freaking out, tried to give #ChelseaBruck CPR. Denies striking her.

Video: Det. Pauli says #ChelseaBruck had "significant injuries," fractures to face. Wondering how that happened.

Video: Pauli showing Daniel Clay photos of #ChelseaBruck's injuries (fractures) to her face. "I have no idea how that happened," he said.

‏ @MalenaWTOL

CLAY says "I guess I had to have done it obviously" since he was the only one there | says he doesn't remember how he did it though

Clay says in intv | he took Zanex & drank that night | claims he blacked out several times | doesn't remember hitting her that hard

CLAY in the courtroom has looked up at his video interrogation only a few times this morning | once when he started crying in video

PAULI says breaking a jaw bone w/a hand would result in a broken hand | asks Clay what he hit her in the face with, couldn't have been fist

Alex Mester‏ @AlexMesterBlade

Video: Clay -- “There is big chunks of that night I do not remember.” Was drunk, poss. took Xanax as well.

Video: Clay - “There’s nothing I can do to make it right.” and “I will live the rest of my life regretting this.” #ChelseaBruck

Video: Detectives ask about what they're supposed to tell #ChelseaBruck's family, need answers. Clay - “Tell them that I’m sorry.”

Video: Clay - "I must have did something." Again, insisting he doesn't remember, blacked out intermittently that night. #ChelseaBruck

Video: Clay - "I've never abused a woman like that." Still insisting he doesn't remember how #ChelseaBruck's face was injured so badly.

Video: Clay, while insisting he doesn't remember, “I could have snapped and started beating the crap out of her when she wouldn’t wake up.”

Video: Clay is continuing to get more upset. Crying, raising voice, insisting he doesn't remember how #ChelseaBruck's face fractured.

Family, friends of #ChelseaBruck continue to be holding up well. I've been impressed by their steadfastness throughout trial thus far.

Video: Clay is struggling to keep it together discussing fractures of #ChelseaBruck's face. "I literally feel like I'm about to pass out."

Does anyone know if his full police interview can be viewed anywhere? I googled it and don't see it.

Malena Caruso‏ @MalenaWTOL
2nd video interview ends | video admitted into evidence | Det. Pauli says no one accused Clay of rapping #ChelseaBruck

CLAY | thanks detectives for how nice they've been to him | says he's trying to help them | detectives leave the room | Clay starts crying

Clay says in intv he couldn't remember for months where he concealed the body of #ChelseaBruck b/c he was on drugs & drinking |

:thinking::tears:

[video=twitter;864124322939645952]https://twitter.com/MalenaWTOL/status/864124322939645952[/video]

I need to apologize for thanking the wrong person for doing updates this morning. Thanks monster!! :loveyou:

I am at my appointment now.

Does anyone know if his full police interview can be viewed anywhere? I googled it and don't see it.

I have not found it ... hoping it will be available at some point. But this is Monroe County and they are not good at sharing much info.

I'm trying not to post too many separate posts so I've been grouping them together. Hoping that has been ok. It's driving me nuts we can't watch it streamed but at least these reporters are doing an awesome job in my opinion. Interested to hear what else will be presented the rest of the day.

Besides Clay himself, will there be other Defense witnesses? If so, who is going to testify on DC's behalf?

Only once was there mention of a supportive member being in court. This may be the first case we have seen where there is no one to say anything positive on his behalf.

So, what's the defense here? Xanax and booze made him do it? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member