GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Mester
@AlexMesterBlade
Video: Daniel Clay -- "No, I did not intentionally hurt her. She did get freaky." In a rush of words, mentions choking.

1mAlex Mester
@AlexMesterBlade
Video: Now saying had sex in the car at the party, then left and had sex again later. Telling Clay about the shoe at War Road. #ChelseaBruck

18sAlex Mester
@AlexMesterBlade
Video: Daniel Clay said #ChelseaBruck asked him to choke her during sex for second time.

8sRay Kisonas
@RayKisonas
Clay finally talks. Says he must have choked too hard . He said he freaked out

42sAlex Mester
@AlexMesterBlade
Video: "I guess I choked her too hard. I wasn't even choking her that hard, I didn't think. .. I tried to wake her up for like 5 minutes."

27sMalena Caruso
@MalenaWTOL
Clay in video intv says had sex a 2nd time w/#ChelseaBruck on Briar Hill | it "got freaky" says she stopped breathing | he freaked out

18sAlex Mester
@AlexMesterBlade
Video: Clay admits dumping #ChelseaBruck's body in panic, covering w/ branches & leaves. Said he cried, not sure how costume got to FlatRock

Alex Mester
@AlexMesterBlade
Video: Clay -- "I tried to kill myself."

33sMalena Caruso
@MalenaWTOL
Clay in intv | took her body out of the car | carried it into the woods | covered the body w/branches | sat & cried next to body then left

Alex Mester
@AlexMesterBlade
Video: Clay indicates he may have freaked out, beaten #ChelseaBruck after she passed out.

14sMalena Caruso
@MalenaWTOL
Clay says in intv he took "a bunch of pills" when he got home and tried to kill himself.

26sMalena Caruso
@MalenaWTOL
Judge asks prosecution to pause video | asks jury if they can watch the remaining 30mins of the video | jury says yes | video resumes

This was such a long and emotional day. I hope the family can relax a bit over the weekend. see you all Monday ... I may be gone for most of the morning session. Feel free to post tweets, anyone.

:grouphug:

This was such a long and emotional day. I hope the family can relax a bit over the weekend. see you all Monday ... I may be gone for most of the morning session. Feel free to post tweets, anyone.

:grouphug:

I'll be here to post. Thinking about going Monday or Tuesday but unsure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks monster. Wish I could get there .. definitely not Monday.

Short article and clip of Clay during interrogation:
"I thought at first she was like holding her breath or something," Clay said. "I wasn't choking her that hard I didn't think. Then like she just stopped breathing"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?313301-MI-Chelsea-Bruck-22-Frenchtown-Twp-26-October-2014-6-*Arrest*/page19

another video with brief clips of the interrogation:
http://nbc24.com/news/local/jurors-shown-video-of-daniel-clay-confession

Updated Article from Toledo Blade: http://www4.toledoblade.com/Courts/2017/05/12/Defendant-says-choking-was-part-of-consensual-sex.html

Dr. Hlavaty testified that the force needed to cause such harm would have been strong enough to cause death from concussive force to the brain.
“These are injuries we typically see in motor vehicle accidents or assaults,” she said.

Article from Monroe News: http://www.monroenews.com/news/20170511/daniel-clay-she-wouldnt-wake-up

He claimed not remembering dumping her costume at an abandoned industrial site near Flat Rock but said he took her body to the Briar Hill Rd. wooded area where he covered her body with large branches and leaves.
He then told the detectives that he wasn’t a murderer.
“I couldn’t kill a mouse,” Mr. Clay said.
When the interview was through, the detectives gave him some pizza. And the video ended for the jurors.

From Wednesday session: http://nbc24.com/news/local/graphic...lay-trial-courtroom-yields-emotional-response
One of the jurors looked sick as Megan Moore, expert in forensic anthropology, described the damage done to Bruck's mouth as a“ force was coming from the front to back.”

How is the Defense going to spin the severe injuries that Chelsea sustained at the hands of the self-proclaimed monster? If it's not too late, I think Clay's attorney should reconsider the plea deal. If not, DC is going to end up in prison for the rest of his life. Jurors can't possibly believe this was an accidental death or that he didn't intend to kill Chelsea. :moo:

Former GF's may have been too frightened of him to speak out?
I think perhaps he hid his violent tendencies like all good Monsters, leading a double life. Couldn't beat his GFs so he violently killed our girl and brutally raped another. I think there could be more victims. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

And another thing...her costume was covered in blood, but was then torn off her...and the beatings causing the blood were fatal...

And another thing...her costume was covered in blood, but was then torn off her...and the beatings causing the blood were fatal...
Gut wrenching😢

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sounds like forced abduction. Bet he knocked her out quick. Drove somewhere secluded (while she was bleeding into her costume[emoji17]), then raped and beat her some more. Shame that the "we had sex that turned rough" story is at the forefront here. Yeah, so rough her shoe was found miles away. This guy is the dirt beneath dirt's foot.

I think perhaps he hid his violent tendencies like all good Monsters, leading a double life. Couldn't beat his GFs so he violently killed our girl and brutally raped another. I think there could be more victims. Jmo.

Most likely there are other victims. I also think his monstrous behavior was increasing and there would be even more victims to come if he had not been caught.

Kind of sad to say but he will actually have a better life in jail than he had in the public arena. He will be fed and have a place to sleep, which is more than he seemed to get from life. I wonder how old he was and why when his mother "threw him out." Where was he all this time ... always just crashing somewhere, freeloading? And where did he learn to treat women so terribly?

I can't really comment right now but I just want to say I appreciate all the effort that goes into keeping this thread up to date!

I can't really comment right now but I just want to say I appreciate all the effort that goes into keeping this thread up to date!

We understand, Kilen. Maybe when this is all over you will share some thoughts. if not ... totally fine! Hope you and all the family are holding up. Hugs and prayers coming. <3.

Same here. I did not know this, but am fine if it can help stop crimes like this.... or at least identify victims.

I'm not fine with it. California does this too, I think most states do now, and researchers can take your child's blood samples and use them without having to obtain your consent. I contacted the program director here and requested they return my sons blood samples to me. They assured me only approved researchers with the proper credentials were allowed access to the blood samples. I told them I didn't care who they were, I did not under any circumstances want my child's Dna stored and available to anyone. I believe it violates his right to privacy. The director was very flustered and I could tell she had not been faced with this request often. She offered to email a form to me to fill out requesting for his samples to be destroyed. I told her I would be much more comfortable having them in my possession. She finally agreed and had my sons blood samples brought to me by a private courier. They are now in a filing cabinet with his other important documentation. The way they obtain these blood samples is during the newborn screening testing. You don't even realize you are giving your state permission to take, store and use your child's Dna for research purposes. It's hidden in the fine print of the stack of papers you have to sign in the hospital and the director of the program told me the nurse or doctor is supposed to explain it and give you additional written information, but it was never explained or even mentioned to me nor any of my friends who have given birth in CA. My son was a few months old when I discovered this information from a piece a lawyer had written about the possible constituational violations he felt these database were and had the possibility of becoming more so in the future. I believe people have a right to medical privacy and choice when it comes to their DNA and it outweighs any possibly they may need to be used for identification later. I have my son's blood samples now if that horrible situation were to arise. Sorry, to derail but it's a topic I feel very strongly about and I'm disturbed our government is creating a database of the DNA profile of every single child born. I think other people should question it as well.

Your view is a valid one, RainCheck.

I was thinking back and believe they may have taken a sample from my kids way back when they were born ... to check for other possible diseases or genetic defects. I do not find it any more invasive than a regular blood test, and probably less invasive (physically).

I have never heard of it being used for LE purposes before, but in this day when so many are missing or found dead, I am glad to know it may be there (though often it is only saved through a specific age, and will not be there for adults who are missing or found). However, I do see a value in having it stored for LE purposes should this occur. A lot more cases could have been solved from such a small sample of blood.

More Right-Wing Alex Jones conspiracy crap nonsense. "The gubbmint gonna sell DNA to medical companies so they can experiment on it and-a then they're gonna start kidnapping people; they're already experimenting on us with Chemtrails"! SMH...

I'm not fine with it. California does this too, I think most states do now, and researchers can take your child's blood samples and use them without having to obtain your consent. I contacted the program director here and requested they return my sons blood samples to me. They assured me only approved researchers with the proper credentials were allowed access to the blood samples. I told them I didn't care who they were, I did not under any circumstances want my child's Dna stored and available to anyone. I believe it violates his right to privacy. The director was very flustered and I could tell she had not been faced with this request often. She offered to email a form to me to fill out requesting for his samples to be destroyed. I told her I would be much more comfortable having them in my possession. She finally agreed and had my sons blood samples brought to me by a private courier. They are now in a filing cabinet with his other important documentation. The way they obtain these blood samples is during the newborn screening testing. You don't even realize you are giving your state permission to take, store and use your child's Dna for research purposes. It's hidden in the fine print of the stack of papers you have to sign in the hospital and the director of the program told me the nurse or doctor is supposed to explain it and give you additional written information, but it was never explained or even mentioned to me nor any of my friends who have given birth in CA. My son was a few months old when I discovered this information from a piece a lawyer had written about the possible constituational violations he felt these database were and had the possibility of becoming more so in the future. I believe people have a right to medical privacy and choice when it comes to their DNA and it outweighs any possibly they may need to be used for identification later. I have my son's blood samples now if that horrible situation were to arise. Sorry, to derail but it's a topic I feel very strongly about and I'm disturbed our government is creating a database of the DNA profile of every single child born. I think other people should question it as well.

If DD's DNA was collected at birth (1973), we were not aware of it and did not consent to it. When she was in elementary school, local LE did finger-printing of all children with parental permission.

More Right-Wing Alex Jones conspiracy crap nonsense. "The gubbmint gonna sell DNA to medical companies so they can experiment on it and-a then they're gonna start kidnapping people; they're already experimenting on us with Chemtrails"! SMH...

Yeah, would hate for my child to contribute to our collective public health via medical research...would rather freeride on all the others who contribute...ditto for vaccinations...why should my child get vaccinated when everyone else does...? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne