GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have long believed this to be a demented pack of miscreants fueled by drugs, metal music, and underworld worship. I 100% believe he/they set out to find a victim that night, and did. Whether they planned it to be Chelsea, I don't know. I think my hypothesis can be discarded or validated based on what was found in that backpack, and what else they find upon further exploration. This is a sick and evil pack of miscreants.

I always thought it was a sexual encounter gone wrong, I don't think she left with Clay unwillingly but I don't buy his story of rough sex gone wrong. I think it was more along the lines of him going too far and assaulting her and then being afraid she'd talk and he'd go to prison for rape. I highly doubt it was planned or anyone else was involved because at this stage of the game he has nothing to lose and everything to gain from throwing someone else under the bus if another person were involved and I'm sure he would in a heartbeat

Was it ever described what kind of shoes she was wearing? For some reason I was always imagining her in boots. At any rate if they were heels it is possible she took them off and was carrying them (assuming she was very intoxicated), then dropped one getting into the car.
As for the car, if it can be determined where he was staying at the time, it may lead to who owns the vehicle.

I always thought it was a sexual encounter gone wrong, I don't think she left with Clay unwillingly but I don't buy his story of rough sex gone wrong. I think it was more along the lines of him going too far and assaulting her and then being afraid she'd talk and he'd go to prison for rape. I highly doubt it was planned or anyone else was involved because at this stage of the game he has nothing to lose and everything to gain from throwing someone else under the bus if another person were involved and I'm sure he would in a heartbeat

The prisons are full of gangs. Perhaps if there are others involved, he fear retribution in prison, or against members of his family.

He has made it public and very clear that he is 100% behind LE's findings and is being treated for schizophrenia. As much as I (as well as many here) wanted his story to be accurate and lead to an arrest, it appears that he feels LE have the right guy. I suppose if there was anything factual about his account of that night, LE would have arrested some others.

Well lets see what unfolds. I still believe part of his story to be extremely compelling. Most especially a reference to a female witness.

I believe there was supposed to be another court day tomorrow but I'm assuming that is on hold because of the competency exam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't heard any more. I assume you are right, monster12.

Clay is due back in court at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 29.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/07/28/chelsea-bruck-death-suspect/87659486/

I wonder whether Clay had a girl friend at the time of the murder. He made a damaging phone call to his current girl friend KR. But they have not been together for very long. His ex girl friend EDR is all over his facebook. Clay was in a relationship with EDR troughout 2015, but perhaps even as early as September/October 2014. On October 25 (at 3:20am), the night before the Halloween party, Clay posted a profile picture with a quote about love of Dr. Zeuss. Had he just fallen in love with someone? If so, was it EDR or Chelsea or someone else? Another ex girl friend is JP. She is the mother of his son. She is also a friend and collegue of Chelsea. JP was also at the Halloween party, but not with him. She started a relationship with someone else in the beginning of October 2014. So Clay was not in a relationship with JP at the time of the murder, but perhaps they had split up recently.

If Clay was in a relationship, he may have used the GF's car.

Also, if he was in a relationship, there may have been a more complex dynamic. Sure, Chelsea meeting DC at the party may have been a chance encounter. I also find it interesting the video that Chelsea posted on October 24 on youtube, the day before the party. She posted: The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha ft. Busta Rhymes. Here is the chorus:
"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha?
Don't cha?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha?"
Perhaps it means nothing. But it is a coincidence that she posted this a day before the halloween party. I think she hadn't posted anything on youtube for 2 years. Perhaps she was competing with someone over a guy (not necessarily DC). The costume, poison ivy - a seductress, might also fit here. But of course that could also be random.

Was it ever described what kind of shoes she was wearing? For some reason I was always imagining her in boots. At any rate if they were heels it is possible she took them off and was carrying them (assuming she was very intoxicated), then dropped one getting into the car.
As for the car, if it can be determined where he was staying at the time, it may lead to who owns the vehicle.

The police indicated that they thought they knew where he was living at the time, and their somewhat vague description of it (along the lines of "about two miles of the location in which Chelsea's body was found") corresponds to an address for Clay cited in an arrest record from around that time. That address was a little more than two miles east of the discovery site. It's marked on the case map

The police indicated that they thought they knew where he was living at the time, and their somewhat vague description of it (along the lines of "about two miles of the location in which Chelsea's body was found") corresponds to an address for Clay cited in an arrest record from around that time. That address was a little more than two miles east of the discovery site. It's marked on the case map

Forager - You may recall from the (amateur) profile I developed, I had both the Glen Carlton Golf Course and Manheim Auto as two big anchors. Has anything unfolded linking this Perp to either of those sites?

Forager - You may recall from the (amateur) profile I developed, I had both the Glen Carlton Golf Course and Manheim Auto as two big anchors. Has anything unfolded linking this Perp to either of those sites?

Does Daniel Clay fit your amateur profile? I don't recall the profile specifically. Would you repost it? Thanks.

Re BBM: Actually, I think it is called Carleton Glen Golf Course.

I haven't found a connection, but am often looking for anything that might connect him to either of our girls.

Re BBM: Actually, I think it is called Carleton Glen Golf Course.

I haven't found a connection, but am often looking for anything that might connect him to either of our girls.

Thanks for helping with that, Spelli. I had remembered Rose's interest in the two locations, and been keeping an eye open for mention of them, but haven't noticed anything on either related to Clay.

Does Daniel Clay fit your amateur profile? I don't recall the profile specifically. Would you repost it? Thanks.

On the surface, he does, but there are several other elements that I didn't get right, or haven't yet been revealed. My profile had up to 6 people involved, it was a ritual killing, golf course, Manheim auto, and railroad all were key elements. Other stuff too, but those are the highlights.

On the surface, he does, but there are several other elements that I didn't get right, or haven't yet been revealed. My profile had up to 6 people involved, it was a ritual killing, golf course, Manheim auto, and railroad all were key elements. Other stuff too, but those are the highlights.

What about that abandoned building with graffiti-covered walls, overgrown brush, etc. near where the costume (or parts) was found? I was :scared: when I saw that creepy place and tried very hard not to imagine Chelsea being drugged, sexually assaulted (by more than one individual), or worse :eek: in that horrible environment.

How many places (crime scenes) could he have taken her? If he was smart it would be minimal places like abduction site, sexual assault site, body dump site. That's Murphy's law at least.

my mind is such a whirl of cases these days...... has it ever been said as to which place was the actual murder site?

Thanks Squirrel..... that's what I thought and then I confused myself by thinking about it too long.

She was killed where her body was found.

I agree with this, and it aligns with some of the assertions that the blogger made. Of course I am just speculating. But I believe this to be accurate; absolutely.

What about that abandoned building with graffiti-covered walls, overgrown brush, etc. near where the costume (or parts) was found? I was :scared: when I saw that creepy place and tried very hard not to imagine Chelsea being drugged, sexually assaulted (by more than one individual), or worse :eek: in that horrible environment.

That location did not fit in to any scenario I came up with, other than part of her costume was dumped there. I didn't get much from that at all except that the Perp obviously was familiar with the area and most likely had a crony living in one of the mobile homes near by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson