GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp., 26 Oct 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to walk away for a bit........ the tears are flowing now, that have been locked away for too long.

Thanks again, to all of you, for being together here.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20170713/leannda-bruck-i-forgive-daniel-clay

She gave the convicted murderer who killed her youngest daughter a Bible and although she will never forget the tragic events these past few years, Leannda Bruck said in court that she has forgiven Daniel Clay.
“Today, with the strength from Jesus Christ, I forgive Daniel Clay,” she said in court during Clay’s sentence hearing. “I do not want my Lord to ask why I could not offer forgiveness to Mr. Clay.”

....the sentence is the final chapter that has lasted 33 months and 990 days.

^ There is a special place in Heaven for Mrs. Bruck. Her words are truly inspirational.

I don't know why I seemed to have a strong connection with Chelsea, but I did. I know she is at peace in a beautiful heavenly garden of roses. Her mother assured that love overcomes all, and demonstrated godliness and grace.

And so the angels sing...

Chelsea Bruck story to air on Dateline

http://nbc24.com/news/local/chelsea-bruck-story-to-air-on-dateline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If family appears in the show, I will be slightly surprised. They have stayed somewhat private should speaking out, other than to ask for prayers and appreciative of LE and all "our" support. Dateline is usually quite good with accuracy (some small differences, perhaps). I hope they do well with this.

please keep us posted if anyone hears the air-date for the show. it says it will likely be in October, near/before the Halloween season.

If family appears in the show, I will be slightly surprised. They have stayed somewhat private should speaking out, other than to ask for prayers and appreciative of LE and all "our" support. Dateline is usually quite good with accuracy (some small differences, perhaps). I hope they do well with this.

please keep us posted if anyone hears the air-date for the show. it says it will likely be in October, near/before the Halloween season.

I love Dateline and always wondered if they'd do her story. I thought it would never happen because her family probably wouldn't want to participate, as you stated. But now that there is an episode, I'm guessing they agreed to take part in some way. I can't recall watching an episode where family wasn't involved, but that's not saying there isn't one. Maybe they agreed as more of "an awareness story" and to get the word out. As Keith stated in the article, almost anyone can relate to the story, as a party-goer or parent. This was a big thing to happen in a small town. Looking forward to seeing how they put the episode together. They are usually very good at doing so.

Daniel Clay, imprisoned for 2014 slaying, sentenced for 2016 assault

Posted: 12:13 PM, August 18, 2017
Updated: 12:13 PM, August 18, 2017

MONROE, Mich. - A man imprisoned for life for killing a woman after a 2014 Halloween party in southeastern Michigan and stashing her body in the woods has been sentenced in the 2016 sexual assault of another woman.

A judge exceeded the sentencing guidelines Thursday for 28-year-old Daniel Clay, ordering him to serve 40 to 75 years in prison. Clay asked the judge to sentence him within the guidelines of at least 18½ to 39 years...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...d-for-2014-slaying-sentenced-for-2016-assault

:eek:fftopic:

Hey BDE - we miss you at the Sidebar.... but Hey! :wave:

Dateline NBC is doing a follow up on Chelsea. I PM’d and they replied it will be shown this Friday, October 27. here, it should be on at 9 pm EST

ETA: http://nbc24.com/news/local/chelsea-bruck-story-to-air-on-dateline

I think it’s her whole story. I love Dateline and am sadly happy to see a local story on there. Hopefully you all know what I mean by that.
I did want to add they were here filming a few months ago in Maybee, where she lived. I also know they interviewed the host of the party and he has posted that he will be on the show. I’m very anxious to watch even though I’ve followed it this whole time. I’m interested to see if there’s anything different we may hear from people that they included in the show, such as the party host and maybe her friends?

Sadly, this Thursday is the third anniversary of the date (October 26) that Chelsea went missing from the Halloween concert/party. Rest in peace, sweet Chelsea :rose:

I think it’s her whole story. I love Dateline and am sadly happy to see a local story on there. Hopefully you all know what I mean by that.
I did want to add they were here filming a few months ago in Maybee, where she lived. I also know they interviewed the host of the party and he has posted that he will be on the show. I’m very anxious to watch even though I’ve followed it this whole time. I’m interested to see if there’s anything different we may hear from people that they included in the show, such as the party host and maybe her friends?

I know at least one of her friends participated in this filming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back