Deceased/Not Found MI - Coral Hall, 14, Flint, 22 Sept 1998 - *L. Janish guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found an old myspace, older than the one above but definately the same person.

http://www.myspace.com/173917837

Interesting she is listed as single, so Hall would not be a married name. (I found no record thus far of Hall being a married name.)

Hawaii huh. Interesting. I haven't looked at all the pictures yet. I'm still looking for the scar on CNH's neck to see if it matches the one on CPH's neck.

Also, since the newest myspace for CNH lists a high school in 96 if we can verify she was really at that HS in 96 we can rule this one out as someone with the same name and just looks very similiar.

off to look at the pic's.

It would seem the CNH from Yakima is not our Coral. If our Coral ran away in 1998 at 14, it is unlikely she would be graduating HS on the other side of the country in 2000 only two years later. Also, it appears there is a history of Coral Halls from WA if one looks at some of the genealogy hits with a google search. Could be a family name.

Here is a copy of a pay per view google article.
Yakima Herald-Republic : Graduation Section -- Naches High School
[SIZE=-1]$2.95 - Yakima Herald-Republic - NewsBank[SIZE=-1] - May 26, 2000[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Yakima Herald-Republic : Complete full-text content of local and regional news, ... Dale Graf, Leslie Gray, Lynnae Gutierrez, Coral Hall, Erika Hanshew, ... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Related web pages[/SIZE]

These two photos look to me like they are of the same person.

2830190080045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

• The eyes are the same shape and color.
  • Eyebrows have same thickness and curvature.
  • Noses are similar
  • Cheekbones are similar
  • Chins are similar
  • Ears - Prominent and lobes have no droop.

However:

One of the photo captions indicate that Facebook Coral was 25 in 2005. The missing Coral would have been 20 or 21 in 2005

Also, they have different middle names. MP Coral's middle name is Pearl, while the FB Coral's middle name is Nicole.

FB Coral has neices and nephews, and therefore, at least one sibling.

One of FB Coral's photos is of herself as a baby with her mother.

All in all, I doubt that they are the same person. However, it does look tantalizing.

(Cubby made a few of the same points while I was typing).

No worries Carl, your work is very admirable and I appreciate the extra set of eyes taking a look at some of these possibles. Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Coral-Hall/1744457793?ref=search

I think the pic on this facebook looks a lot like Coral Pearl Hall. What do you all think? Look at the eyes and even basic hairstyle. The brown of her hair looks dyed to me. Anyways, I think it looks fairly close.

i think that this coral hall is possible but not the other one i agree with carl the other coral doesnt really resemble her and the pic of her as a newborn the mom wasnt corals mom. i saw her a coulpe times and there were pictures of her on the wall. its not her thank u

Originally Posted by Laura_Bean
http://www.facebook.com/people/Coral-Hall/1744457793?ref=search

I think the pic on this facebook looks a lot like Coral Pearl Hall. What do you all think? Look at the eyes and even basic hairstyle. The brown of her hair looks dyed to me. Anyways, I think it looks fairly close.

This one has some similarities too:

2052002260045078242S500x500Q851.jpg

• Noses are similar (but hard to tell because of the different angles).
  • Both have blue eyes.
  • Their upper eyelids have the same shape.
  • Both have strong jawlines.
  • Hairstyles are similar.
  • Lips have the same volume, both upper and lower, and they have the same upper-lip to nose dimensions.
  • Neither have drooped earlobes.
  • Facebook Coral (FBC) appears to be the right age.

The one thing that I can't get past is the overall resemblance. This Facebook Coral has more of a Mediterranean look than CPH does. Also, FBC has more curvature to her lower eyelid (perhaps because of the sharp angle at which her eyes are turned), and CPH might have just a little bit more chin than FBC).

It's all so hard to tell though when the camera angles are so different.

The one thing that I can't get past is the overall resemblance. This Facebook Coral has more of a Mediterranean look than CPH does. Also, FBC has more curvature to her lower eyelid (perhaps because of the sharp angle at which her eyes are turned), and CPH might have just a little bit more chin than FBC).

It's all so hard to tell though when the camera angles are so different.

I agree, the angles make it hard to discern. Here's what I'm noticing:
1. FBC has much paler lips. I guess it's possible that it's just the lighting of that photo. Also, while their lips are similar, CPH's lips seem a bit fuller.
2. FBC's chin seem's more pointed, but again this could be the angle.
3. CPH's eyelids are more droopy. While it's likely for eyelids to droop as someone ages, it's not likely they will be less droopy 10 years later, unless she had some work done. I guess anything is possible.

While these two are very similar, I don't think they are the same. Still, I believe whoever is in charge of the case should be told about it, just to rule it out.

1. FBC has much paler lips. I guess it's possible that it's just the lighting of that photo. Also, while their lips are similar, CPH's lips seem a bit fuller.
3. CPH's eyelids are more droopy. While it's likely for eyelids to droop as someone ages, it's not likely they will be less droopy 10 years later, unless she had some work done. I guess anything is possible.

While these two are very similar, I don't think they are the same. Still, I believe whoever is in charge of the case should be told about it, just to rule it out.

Welcome to WS, Valerie. Thank you.

I agree. I do think she should be officially ruled out. However, every friend she has listed at FB leads me to believe she and most, if not all of her friends are not here in the states, but in the UK. I'm 95% sure that alone rules out.

jmo

This case is really intriguing and you all have done a lot of good investigating. I wish I knew where to go from here...

Welcome ValerieKay. I wish I knew whatever happened with the possible lead Coral was 'seen' with another girl her age and an adult male living in a motel. I only recall it briefly while sleuthing Tawni Mazzone/ former Maricopa County Jane Doe. That was the 'tip' LE was supposed to be working on when we considered Coral as a possible match while this Jane Doe was still unidentified.

I have a friend who spent a lot of time in Flint or near flint from the late 80's to mid 90's? or so through work, but he doesn't share the 'sleuthing' interest.

SOMEONE KNOWS. Perhaps if they were aware they could always call their local crimestoppers or even NCMEC, national center for missing and exploited children they can do so anonymously. Maybe that would help. Maybe someone still has in the back of their mind sharing info..... it is never too late, and there ARE ways to do so anonymously.

I've asked about the lead that she was seen with others. No info from FPD. I can't even say if it was followed up on. Believe it or not, Flint was a leader in community policing back in the eighties. Not so much anymore. Reporters have better luck. I wish I was one.

There are some striking similarities to Facebook Coral. I could still call it coincidence, but I most definitely won't rule it out until someone official says they aren't the same person. There are some differences, too, but time changes a lot about someone. (I don't see the cleft under the lower lip that Facebook Coral has on missing Coral. But things like that might change.)

I'm sorry, I don't have anything new to add.

I did remember something. A couple years ago one of the news stations ( I think it was abc12, our local affiliate) ran a story on a body found under a porch in Carriage Town. Carriage Town is the historical area just blocks from where Coral disappeared. I seem to recall someone thinking that it was a male body and had been there "a long time". I believe it was skeletal remains. I never heard anything more about it, as to whether it was identified or confirmed male or anything. I will try to find the story today and email the reporter to see if there was any more info on that find.

I do remember the bones that were found there and at first I thought it might be her until they said that it was an indian burial ground, as you said. I do not believe that the facebook caral is her. I just wanted to point out that she looks more like coral than that other one. I feel that something bad happened to her. I think she was murdered. I dont like saying that but that's what I have believed for a long time. And to reply to Not My Kids, thank you for calling the fpd and asking about her case. It makes me really upset to hear that they might not even be investigating her case anymore. Either they have too many cases on their plate, or they just dont care and are too busy eating donughts and drinking coffee. I still haven't called them, I got a lot going on right now and haven't had the time. I'll try to fit it in my schedule. Any new imput would be appreciated. Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back