MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Bravo,

THANK YOU. It makes me very happy to know that others find great investigative information on Webslueths. Be it law enforcement, media, and everyone else.

Anybody in law enforcement please know we are here to help. Don't be afraid to reach out to us.

Thanks,
Tricia

Welcome all newbies. Have been reading and finally caught up. Was soooo hoping after a very busy day to read "Found Safe". As BDE eluded to earlier as Foxfire says it's in the persons best interest for LE to be forthcoming with info. Especially in cases when they ask for the publics help!!!! IMO it is finding Danielle that is the most important!!!! Time is drawing nigh LE and right now the priority is finding this lovely young lady. I was at a Trial not that long ago a few times in Detroit. As a Support in the murder of Jane Bashara. I had a chance to talk to 2 Detroit Free Press Reporters who were so kind. George Hunter was one of them. He follows here for Investigative purposes. He told me it was a Detroit Detective who told him to check our board out as there were always good leads and info. He told his boss that and he in turn was told do your own dang Investigating LOL. However he does check things out here. I will shoot he and Gina a tweet and maybe they can do some digging.

You can track a Tracfone or burner type phone if you know the number. The thing is they can be bought in a store by anyone. I have had one for years but it is not hidden and I buy extra minutes online, ect.

I'm going to try this one last time. My post, that I just posted is gone. I'm not sure what I could have said that was wrong as it has nothing whatsoever to do with social media. I found that Danielle at one point in time had a land line at her apartment. It may not be relevant now. However, if she still has that land line it needs to be examined.

Dearborn Heights itself is, or at least used to be, assume it still mostly is?, a fairly nice bedroom community. Parts of Dearborn Heights border one of the most crime-ridden suburbs, Inkster. There's a narrow strip of Dearborn Heights that runs down to the freeway along Telegraph and Beech Daly that has a lot of weekly motel type places---that's the part that borders Inkster.
attachment.php

I hope you excuse my poorly edited picture.

Black dot = Danielle's home
Red dot = where she works
Brown dot = Group home where many of the Dearborn Heights disappearances, runaways occur.
Boxes are all within Dearborn Heights (which is basically the annexation of many townships - not the most homogeneous city of all time)
Blue = middle to upper middle class. Kids go to Crestwood and Divine Child. Progressively getting more Middle Eastern as time goes on. Well kept neighborhood.
Yellow = Nice homes as well, mixed with apartment complexes. Also extremely creepy parks and open spaces.
Grey = Impoverished area. Kids go to Robichaud. Basically an extension of Inkster.
Green = Lower middle class. Where south Dearborn meets Taylor which meets Allen Park. Kids go to Annapolis.

Attachments

• dearbornheights.jpg
    dearbornheights.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 343
12 law enforcement agencies are on this case. 12. Twelve.

I don't think she saw something, I think she was heavily involved with something.

Good lord there weren't 12 in papini lol

I agree. I haven't ruled out that she was involved or aware of something illegal through work. MetLife - thats insurance, right? Maybe some type of wire fraud or....? A co worker could possibly know where she lived....

IG's buildings are the kind where you enter a building door, shared by, guessing, anywhere from 4 to 8 units per building?, and then you key into your own apt; whether or not those exterior doors are consistenly locked in those types of apartment buildings seems to be hit or miss. The IG ground-floor units also have the dreaded, easily broken into sliding-glass doors. Don't know if DS's unit was upper or lower.

In my apartment complex we have private entrances. Only people that live in that building has a key. However, the door is always propped open and in my hallway the light bulb is burned out so I prop on door to my apartment open. Its really a bad combination. Maybe she has a situation like that at her apartment complex. I had a racoon in my apartment because of that.

I gets into work today and my colleague says 'god, have you heard about that young girl that's been missing for a week now?Danielle Stislicki?' And everyone said 'Yes! It's playing on my mind!'

Everyone knows about you Dani! It's just a matter of time. :candle:

I agree. I haven't ruled out that she was involved or aware of something illegal through work. MetLife - thats insurance, right? Maybe some type of wire fraud or....? A co worker could possibly know where she lived....
Good point...she could be aware of fraud in the workplace. That would put her in danger if she was found out. With 12 agencies involved LE seems to know they are dealing with more than a simple MP case.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking more than anything at first. But then the presser happened and her parents were so desperate. Would they be kept in the dark?

When you go into WP no one knows not parents not anyone if someone knows you can be found d

I am a PI that works the metro Detroit area. I have from reliable source LE thinks she was abducted by human traffickers, and fear she may be gone. I hope that is not the case. The Independence Green apartments seem to attract a lot of foreigners IMO. Also, for those in MI, Great Lakes Crossing Mall in Auburn Hills has been location of attempting human trafficking abduction, which from what I'm told the MO is very much like that in the film "Taken"--target young women, flirt, follow to car and grab them. Thin, pretty, and young. Michiganders be on the alert, especially young women who fit the profile.

I hope she is found, this type of thing personally sickens me and the degenerates who would perpetrate this are subhuman IMO. I had thought of offering free labor and assistance from the firm I work for, but it seems like so many agencies and private parties are already involved (canvassing, doing data forensics, etc) don't want to interfere and don't know what we could ad, but if someone wants to reach out PM me on the board. Prayers for this girl and her family. . .

I am a PI that works the metro Detroit area. I have from reliable source LE thinks she was abducted by human traffickers, and fear she may be gone. I hope that is not the case. The Independence Green apartments seem to attract a lot of foreigners IMO. Also, for those in MI, Great Lakes Crossing Mall in Auburn Hills has been location of attempting human trafficking abduction, which from what I'm told the MO is very much like that in the film "Taken"--target young women, flirt, follow to car and grab them. Thin, pretty, and young. Michiganders be on the alert, especially young women who fit the profile.

I hope she is found, this type of thing personally sickens me and the degenerates who would perpetrate this are subhuman IMO. I had thought of offering free labor and assistance from the firm I work for, but it seems like so many agencies and private parties are already involved (canvassing, doing data forensics, etc) don't want to interfere and don't know what we could ad, but if someone wants to reach out PM me on the board. Prayers for this girl and her family. . .

That is very frightening.
But on the other hand why so many agencies for this girl ? Have not seen that with any others.
I think there is alot more to this story.

:welcome:

The moment i heard the fbi was involved- sex/ human trafficking was my 1st thought led to this question which is why wasnt homeland security notified ( boarder patrol) and on that note why are they not tasked into stopping human trafficking. It has always been an issue here because michigan boarders canada + all the great lakes and large wooded areas etc makes its easy to get rid of bodies or evidence that could be damning.

I pray everyday that she is ok and not suffering and i pray for the family to keep their strength to keep fighting.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

:welcome:

I don't know. I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but I think people are reading too much into the amount of resources on this case. When you consider the context that this is Farmington Hills, a wealthier suburb with more access to resources not necessarily seen in other cases, as well as a reputation to uphold, I don't find it weird at all that they've brought out all the stops. I found the key chain from her poster connection to pot very interesting and I don't want to say 100% this couldn't be drug related in some form, but I get the impression that it was solely used on ththe flyer because it's relatively unique. Not because it bears some sort of importance in her life.

By all means, it's helpful to consider all angles and I'm not saying we shouldn't. I'm just voicing my opinion that I don't think it's a drug deal gone bad, she was an informant, or is in witness protection. I think it's going to be something less far fetched. Wrong place wrong time kind of thing with someone random or a revenge situation with someone she knew. But that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans