MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thinking! I love the fact that there are very bright people here who think outside the box! I just looked at NamUs, I see Danielle's case is listed there which is always a good sign! I also noticed something else, although I'm not sure how relevant it is but figure it's worth mentioning. In the year 2016 alone, there are 14 missing people from Dearborn Heights Michigan (Wayne County) which is only 12.6 miles away from Southfield, MI, where Danielle was last seen. If you go as far back to September of 2015, there are 20 people missing to current day in Dearborn Heights MI. In my opinion, 20 people missing from one area only 12.6 miles from where Danilelle vanished over the last year and a half is a very high number!

Hope i am replying to this correct. I recall seeing before at least 2 cases of missing girls were from the Vista Maria in Dearborn Heights.

Welcome all newbies. Have been reading and finally caught up. Was soooo hoping after a very busy day to read "Found Safe". As BDE eluded to earlier as Foxfire says it's in the persons best interest for LE to be forthcoming with info. Especially in cases when they ask for the publics help!!!! IMO it is finding Danielle that is the most important!!!! Time is drawing nigh LE and right now the priority is finding this lovely young lady. I was at a Trial not that long ago a few times in Detroit. As a Support in the murder of Jane Bashara. I had a chance to talk to 2 Detroit Free Press Reporters who were so kind. George Hunter was one of them. He follows here for Investigative purposes. He told me it was a Detroit Detective who told him to check our board out as there were always good leads and info. He told his boss that and he in turn was told do your own dang Investigating LOL. However he does check things out here. I will shoot he and Gina a tweet and maybe they can do some digging.
Thank you so very much for this.

good thought and more likely than the drug informant angle IMO

Need the locals to breakdown those 12.6 miles though...they might cover some serious rough areas that involve heavy gangs/drugs. Not necessarily abductions in the same sense.

Here's the strange thing, I looked at the circumstances tab in NamUs for many of the 14 that went missing in 2016 in Dearborn Heights MI. For whatever reason, there is little to no infomation on most of them. The Circumstances say, "such and such was last seen on this date.", that's it! A couple say, "run away". I'm not sure who's entering the case data into NamUs for these cases, but it's really bleak information with nothing much to go on. Sad to say the least!

Here's the strange thing, I looked at the circumstances tab in NamUs for many of the 14 that went missing in 2016 in Dearborn Heights MI. For whatever reason, there is little to no infomation on most of them. The Circumstances say, "such and such was last seen on this date.", that's it! A couple say, "run away". I'm not sure who's entering the case data into NamUs for these cases, but it's really bleak information with nothing much to go on. Sad to say the least!

Wow that is sad

Thank you so very much for this.

Least I can do. My heart goes out to all who love Danielle. I will do it tonight. At some point. Long story short we hosted an Open House today for Family and Friends. My Brother In Law and Sister In Law are still here!!!! He has had too much rye. She doesn't drink but talks non stop about nothing. My ears are bleeding! I keep popping in here with the excuse I need the washroom. She asked me if I had a bladder infection. I just told her ya something isn't right and I don't feel well. So in essence get the he77 out LOL. Not that this is about me but I hope it might bring a chuckle in these dark times. Hubby just got up and went to snow blow so they can get out of the driveway. I'm kinda stuck for a bit. Lordy!!!!!

Least I can do. My heart goes out to all who love Danielle. I will do it tonight. At some point. Long story short we hosted an Open House today for Family and Friends. My Brother In Law and Sister In Law are still here!!!! He has had too much rye. She doesn't drink but talks non stop about nothing. My ears are bleeding! I keep popping in here with the excuse I need the washroom. She asked me if I had a bladder infection. I just told her ya something isn't right and I don't feel well. So in essence get the he77 out LOL. Not that this is about me but I hope it might bring a chuckle in these dark times. Hubby just got up and went to snow blow so they can get out of the driveway. I'm kinda stuck for a bit. Lordy!!!!!

That is hilarious!!!!!!
Next time make it a brunch lol

I am new to this site, but I've been following this case and praying this girl is found! I live in the area...about 30 mins from Farmington in Birmingham.
Are there any new updates? Hoping something has been found on the surveillance cameras from her commute home from work on Friday, 12/2. If LE did find something on a camera; itwould be helpful if they shared the route she took home that day. Living in the area, I know 696-w has a ton of traffic at that time. Thinking maybe she took 10 mile instead. I just feel it would be helpful if LE shared this so those who were commuting at that time could jog their memory if they took the same commute home. I fully understand that they have their investigation, but I want this young lady to be found!

This has probably already been suggested, but I hope they have been pinging her phone to determine her route after work, and subpoena records for incoming / outgoing calls, texts.

I am new to this site, but I've been following this case and praying this girl is found! I live in the area...about 30 mins from Farmington in Birmingham.
Are there any new updates? Hoping something has been found on the surveillance cameras from her commute home from work on Friday, 12/2. If LE did find something on a camera; itwould be helpful if they shared the route she took home that day. Living in the area, I know 696-w has a ton of traffic at that time. Thinking maybe she took 10 mile instead. I just feel it would be helpful if LE shared this so those who were commuting at that time could jog their memory if they took the same commute home. I fully understand that they have their investigation, but I want this young lady to be found!

Agree and welcome

It could be because Vista Marie is located there. It is a safe house for trouble teen girls. Unfortunately, many of them run away. This could account for so many missing in ''tis area? However, I am not certain.

This has probably already been suggested, but I hope they have been pinging her phone to determine her route after work, and subpoena records for incoming / outgoing calls, texts.

Burner phone.....

We've learned from The Wire that a burner complicates things, but isn't the biggest road block.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

As per TOS, screenshots from the social media of general public are not allowed and discussion of the contents are considered rumor. Such posts have been removed.

Please read The Rules regarding Social Media.

Websleuths rules exist for very good reason, and if they are to be bent or broken, that's a decision for Tricia or Admin.

:tyou:

You can track a Tracfone or burner type phone if you know the number. The thing is they can be bought in a store by anyone. I have had one for years but it is not hidden and I buy extra minutes online, ect.

Does anyone know if the entrances to the apartments private or semi-private? Like does each apartment have their own private entrance or do you unlock and enter a building door first and then unlock your apartment door?

Just thought about this...I have recently been shopping for new vehicles and looked at the Jeep Renegade - I think they are all equipped standard with Uconnect, which has an phone app where you can locate your vehicle, remote start, etc. With my Escape, I have a similar app that will give me the last location that my vehicle was parked/shut off with time & date. Anyone with Chrysler, Dode, Jeep know if the Uconnect app does something similar? I know her phone is missing, but if she uses that app maybe the time/date of the last time her vehicle was shut off at her apartment complex is already known to police or at least should be something police can easily figure out.

Does anyone know if the entrances to the apartments private or semi-private? Like does each apartment have their own private entrance or do you unlock and enter a building door first and then unlock your apartment door?

IG's buildings are the kind where you enter a building door, shared by, guessing, anywhere from 4 to 8 units per building?, and then you key into your own apt; whether or not those exterior doors are consistenly locked in those types of apartment buildings seems to be hit or miss. The IG ground-floor units also have the dreaded, easily broken into sliding-glass doors. Don't know if DS's unit was upper or lower.

Need the locals to breakdown those 12.6 miles though...they might cover some serious rough areas that involve heavy gangs/drugs. Not necessarily abductions in the same sense.

Dearborn Heights itself is, or at least used to be, assume it still mostly is?, a fairly nice bedroom community. Parts of Dearborn Heights border one of the most crime-ridden suburbs, Inkster. There's a narrow strip of Dearborn Heights that runs down to the freeway along Telegraph and Beech Daly that has a lot of weekly motel type places---that's the part that borders Inkster.

My apologies if anyone took something I wrote personally. Nothing was intended for anyone here, or anyone involved in searching for DS. That paragraph was more prefatory for mentioning the Lauren Spierer disappearance and her parent's adversarial stance toward any notion that Lauren partook of recreational substances; despite a lot of publicly available information (including, iirc, Lauren's involvement with LE due to it) pointing toward Lauren's disappearance having something to do with drug use/users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214