MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trafficking would fall into my random wrong place wrong time scenario. That is something I don't find too far fetched. Sorry, there must've a delay or something on my end because I missed the last few posts before replying! Sorry!

That is very frightening.
But on the other hand why so many agencies for this girl ? Have not seen that with any others.
I think there is alot more to this story.

All I can say is my source is very reliable and involved in the investigation. That is why all the different agencies are involved. I incidentally drive by those apartments daily, and my work has taken me to them and another group called Muirwood which is equally as sketchy.

I don't know. I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but I think people are reading too much into the amount of resources on this case. When you consider the context that this is Farmington Hills, a wealthier suburb with more access to resources not necessarily seen in other cases, as well as a reputation to uphold, I don't find it weird at all that they've brought out all the stops. I found the key chain from her poster connection to pot very interesting and I don't want to say 100% this couldn't be drug related in some form, but I get the impression that it was solely used on ththe flyer because it's relatively unique. Not because it bears some sort of importance in her life.

By all means, it's helpful to consider all angles and I'm not saying we shouldn't. I'm just voicing my opinion that I don't think it's a drug deal gone bad, she was an informant, or is in witness protection. I think it's going to be something less far fetched. Wrong place wrong time kind of thing with someone random or a revenge situation with someone she knew. But that's just my opinion.

Can you name a case that had, from the very start, this many jurisdictions on the case? With a reward that is north of $120,000

This is definitely not a typical case as she is not affluent, nor is her family.

It can absolutely be a simple abduction, stalker etc....but that's a brick house of resources to all be brought in at the beginning of a case. Maybe over time a few jurisdictions get brought in...but we have crime scene...but IMO this is different.

Can I ask the board members where the information came from about a witness possibly seeing her near the Windsor border? For those not in MI, Farmington Hills is a suburb of Detroit, and there is a bridge and tunnel to Windsor, CA not far at all by interstate from her apartments, which has an entry point at Grand River and Halstead Rd which is just cater-corner SW of the complex itself.

I'm not thinking trafficking.
Does she know someone maybe that bad ppl would take her to get to them?
Is she in LE undercover?
Or did a bad person just take her?

All these agencies involved makes it seem something was going on here.
Jmo

We don't even know where the crime scene is at this point.....

Can you name a case that had, from the very start, this many jurisdictions on the case? With a reward that is north of $120,000

This is definitely not a typical case as she is not affluent, nor is her family.

It can absolutely be a simple abduction, stalker etc....but that's a brick house of resources to all be brought in at the beginning of a case. Maybe over time a few jurisdictions get brought in...but IMO this is different.

I've followed a few cases out of myrtle beach and they have had quite a bit of LE resources from the get go. I think that it's a big area for trafficking and that may be why but I follow one specific case where although it's not resolved, she was involved in an affair and LE believe it was the man and his wife responsible for her disappearance and they had quite a bit of LE teams and resources. I don't know if they were involved from the get go though. I wasn't following from the first day on that one.

Not saying it's necessarily typical. I just don't think it's something that she was knowingly involved in like drug related.

All I can say is my source is very reliable and involved in the investigation. That is why all the different agencies are involved. I incidentally drive by those apartments daily, and my work has taken me to them and another group called Muirwood which is equally as sketchy.

If you have insider information you want to share, please become a verified insider so your post can be responded to and not deleted as rumor.
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...7&share_tid=167277&share_fid=730&share_type=t

When you go into WPA no one knows not parents not anyone if someone knows you can be found d
The trouble is, witness protection is usually for witnesses who have testified in organized crime cases, etc., and there is absolutely no evidence that Danielle even has the kind of connnections that would lead her to testify in that sort of case.
I am concerned that the large number of agencies involved means that LE suspects a serial predator but isn't sure enough to alert the public (or doesn't want to tip their hand to the perp).
For one thing, no cause if death was ever announced in the Elizabeth Hock case. I remain unconvinced that it was a suicide.
For another thing, the woman found dead in a plastic container was identified as Ashley Jones, 31, but that was barely mentioned in the press; it makes me wonder whether LE asked the press to lay off that story. http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/222450130-story
<modsnip>

I am a PI that works the metro Detroit area. I have from reliable source LE thinks she was abducted by human traffickers, and fear she may be gone. I hope that is not the case. The Independence Green apartments seem to attract a lot of foreigners IMO. Also, for those in MI, Great Lakes Crossing Mall in Auburn Hills has been location of attempting human trafficking abduction, which from what I'm told the MO is very much like that in the film "Taken"--target young women, flirt, follow to car and grab them. Thin, pretty, and young. Michiganders be on the alert, especially young women who fit the profile.

I hope she is found, this type of thing personally sickens me and the degenerates who would perpetrate this are subhuman IMO. I had thought of offering free labor and assistance from the firm I work for, but it seems like so many agencies and private parties are already involved (canvassing, doing data forensics, etc) don't want to interfere and don't know what we could ad, but if someone wants to reach out PM me on the board. Prayers for this girl and her family. . .

Horrifying .. BUT there's HOPE, she's ALIVE, she can be FOUND.

Can I ask the board members where the information came from about a witness possibly seeing her near the Windsor border? For those not in MI, Farmington Hills is a suburb of Detroit, and there is a bridge and tunnel to Windsor, CA not far at all by interstate from her apartments, which has an entry point at Grand River and Halstead Rd which is just cater-corner SW of the complex itself.

The person who made that comment was on the go fund me page for Danielle (it's the 1st post).

It can absolutely be a simple abduction, stalker etc....but that's a brick house of resources to all be brought in at the beginning of a case. Maybe over time a few jurisdictions get brought in...but we have crime scene...but IMO this is different.

I agree this is very different.

I apologize I didn't realize I needed to become verified, as I just joined the board, or what that entails. Feel free to delete my posts but they are not fabrications. In Michigan case law Ravary v Reed provides a shield law for PI sources incidentally, an industry Ive worked in 25 years in Metro Detroit.

I thought the same thing at first re: Elizabeth Hock--since the Haggerty Home Depot is not far from Halsted and Grand River (apologize out of staters, but google maps can show you this). I first thought maybe serial rapist/murderer in Farmington Hills area because they two even looked alike, and it seems strange to goto a Home Depot roof to commit suicide. All I can add is Farmington Hills PD seems convinced Hock was a suicide, and is not related, but again seems intuitively like there should be more to it.

All this talk about why so many branches of LE...it has not been stated anywhere that a particular agency has taken over jurisdiction of this investigation, has it? Local LE is still LEAD on Danielle's disappearance? If that is in fact the case, the other agencies have been invited or asked by local LE to assist and it could simply be that local LE is getting and asking for help from everyone they can think of..it doesn't have to be anything subversive or sinister that Danielle may ormay not have been involved in, it could be as simple as local LE utilizing EVERY agency they can to find Danielle. Each agency brings something special to the table or they could merely be coordinating information or processing evidence, doing backgrounds, interviewing, etc.
It doesn't mean that all the different agencies have information regarding Dani. Or that Dani was involved in something sinister or secret. For instance, local LE would have "thanked" or acknowledged DEA if they asked DEA to compile a list of drug dealers in the area. That's it. That's it. Nothing more. SONIC could have been asked to check with their snitches to see what the word is on the street and then they would have been acknowledged as "working" the case also..see where this is going?
IMO people are making way to much of the agencies involved (that may not be involved anymore because they've done their part). It muddies the water IMO.
There is absolutely NO whispers or murmurs anywhere, from anyone that knows her, that imply or suggest Danielle is something more than what she presents herself to be. A happy, well-adjusted, law-abiding ,loved young woman.

Holocene, I hope good news comes today.

Have you considered becoming a Verified Insider too? Just to avoid any post deleting :)

Just spoke with a friend who said this disappearance reminds her of the Jennifer Kesse disappearance out of Florida. Anyone familiar with that? I read the Wikipedia entry on it. Was it ruled trafficking?

The US Secret Service: Duties, Past Present, & Future

Founded in 1865 as part of the US Department of Treasury, the Secret Service is one of the oldest investigative agencies in the country. Its original purpose was to combat the biggest problem of the time-counterfeiting currency, however the duties of Secret Service agents officially expanded to include the personal protection of the president after the 1901 assassination of President William McKinley in Buffalo, New York...

Investigating & Prosecuting Financial Crimes

Secret Service Agents also investigate and prosecute crimes that affect the financial infrastructure of the United States of America (such as counterfeiting and money laundering). The Secret Service is charged with the task of investigating major financial crimes against the United States. These include counterfeiting (both of US currency and of US Government obligations), forgery of US Treasury checks, theft of US Treasury checks, forgery or theft of US bonds or other securities, and cases of credit card, telecommunication, computer, and identity fraud and other crimes that directly affect financial institutions that are federally insured. In other words, the Secret Service is also responsible for protecting the financial structure of the United States from threats both foreign and domestic. Their financial protection duties are partially outlined in the Counterfeit Detection Act of 1992 which dictates how currency must be printed and/or reproduced...

http://www.criminaljusticeschoolinfo.com/secret-service-history.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member