MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's all fine but my point is. He's not innocent.

He may not be guilty of a crime but may have knowledge. There is a difference. I believe he is key and central to finding Dani. I am confident he either did it or knows who else did. His home is ground zero.

<modsnip>

IMO, DS's family has been very cautious about what has been posted publicly, both on the FDS page and their personal pages. Looking back, I chuckled at the "duck fat" reference her dad made when talking about LE questioning whether or not it could have been someone she was involved with. It was a glimpse into her adorable sense of humor, but I now think the sharing of this story serves another purpose. I believe DS's journal likely includes tidbits of everything that was going on in her life and her friends have been able to fill in any gaps. JMO

Unless you're a 12 year old girl, I don't think that's necessarily true. I have a journal and I write about prayers, dreams, goals, ideas, personal growth, ect. It looks like Danielle is a girl with lots of goals and dreams, so I don't think she was really using a journal to write about boys. Of course I could be wrong. I think my husband was disappointed to find out I wasn't writing about him in my journal...lol Someone (Danielle's dad or friend, I can't remember) even mentioned that police seemed confused about her love for duck fat, thinking it was a person. I think people assume a journal is used for personal, intimate feelings, like the kind you had a little key and lock for when you were a kid. But some people have them for fun and to just write down things...like your love for a new cooking ingredient.

However, I do hope she wrote something in there that could help with this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a random question. Does anyone think SG or family/friends are reading and posting here?

Just a random question. Does anyone think SG or family/friends are reading and posting here?

Reading, most likely. I doubt posting though. I think a while back on one of the threads someone was pretty vehemently defending him, but I could be misremembering.

Unless you're a 12 year old girl, I don't think that's necessarily true. I have a journal and I write about prayers, dreams, goals, ideas, personal growth, ect. It looks like Danielle is a girl with lots of goals and dreams, so I don't think she was really using a journal to write about boys. Of course I could be wrong. I think my husband was disappointed to find out I wasn't writing about him in my journal...lol Someone (Danielle's dad or friend, I can't remember) even mentioned that police seemed confused about her love for duck fat, thinking it was a person. I think people assume a journal is used for personal, intimate feelings, like the kind you had a little key and lock for when you were a kid. But some people have them for fun and to just write down things...like your love for a new cooking ingredient.

However, I do hope she wrote something in there that could help with this case.

I'm not saying she wrote "I sure think this boy at work is cute" and then wrote her first name with is last name. It's not far-fetched to think when she talked about future plans or things that stressed her out, she would mention a love interest or whatever. Once you get married and you've went past dating and the honeymoon stage I don't think it would be at all surprising you didn't write about your spouse.

Reading for sure and I think some were posting too. Most of them left when it was made public that SG is definitely FG.

When should an innocent person proclaim their innocence? When your lawyer tells you!

If a POI has previously been convicted of a felony or has had issues with LE in the past, the public may be able to attack that persons credibility by offering evidence of the conviction. Also, a POI may have a poor demeanor when speaking in public. A judge or jury or public opinion may not believe someone who, though telling the truth, is nervous and makes a bad impression. This just means that if you assert your innocence very aggressively — people think you’re lying..... if your voice shakes when you testify — people also could think you’re lying. People can also think you’re lying if you make too much eye contact, make too little eye contact, look at the floor, look at the judge, look at someone in the audience, look at your lawyer, look at the alleged victim (if any) and on and on and on. The bottom line is that professing your innocence can work — but it’s usually a lose-lose situation.

It is virtually impossible to convince someone you are innocent of a crime, screaming from a "rooftop" or not. There is no “right way” to behave when you’re proclaiming your innocence. Until PROVEN (not IMO or hunches or theory or guesses or what makes sense or what was or wasnt searched). It is the prosecution that has the burden of convincing jurors of someones guilt, not the other way around. Putting the burden of proof on the government and forcing them to prove their case is simply the fairest way to determine someones innocence or guilt . Our founding father’s knew a lot about human nature and our natural rush to judge people.

Maybe SG is guilty, but it is data, facts and proof that we need. We cant just look at a situation and just say guilty and label someone a murderer.

Agree 100%.

BUT, there is also the option of having your lawyer issue a statement saying, "My client has fully cooperated with this investigation, has no knowledge of the circumstances surrounding Dani's disappearance, and prays that Dani is brought home soon."

Unless, obviously, that isn't true.

agree 100%.

But, there is also the option of having your lawyer issue a statement saying, "my client has fully cooperated with this investigation, has no knowledge of the circumstances surrounding dani's disappearance, and prays that dani is brought home soon."

unless, obviously, that isn't true.

b-i-n-g-o

Really, one doesn't know WHAT to think at times . . . sure wish they'd find her!

What would be some reasons LE wouldn't officially name someone a POI? I know why they don't make an arrest, but I don't know what the implications would be for not officially naming someone. Is there any reason?

IF Danielle is no longer alive, where could she be? are there really that many places that she could be hidden?

It is painful to even write this. I'm sorry.

I, too, wonder how Danielle ended up in the company of the SG (if that is actually the case as this has not been confirmed) that Friday. All LE has said is that he and Danielle were acquaintances; to what degree, as you pointed out, they have not said, and it's something I keep going back and forth on.

If they were well-acquainted -say, they had exchanged each other's numbers for whatever reason-, and had mutually agreed to meet as Danielle left the office, why on earth would the SG agree to show up in the parking lot of her work, yet not drive away in his own vehicle? Sure, anything is possible (e.g., he could have taken a bus, Uber, gotten a ride from a friend, etc. ... none of which is likely, IMO), but if they were regular, ordinary friends, wouldn't it make more sense for them to have met at her apartment or his house?

To me, it makes more sense that the SG would have forced his way into Danielle's Jeep if he was indeed already inside the vehicle as it left MetLife ...

...Yet another possibility is that Danielle drove to the Berkley house willingly - for whatever reason (though not confirmed, I do believe that she was there due to the number and types of items taken from the property). There are a couple of things that support this scenario in my mind, one being that it appears LE had the SG on their radar within days -if not hours- of Danielle going missing, and two, perhaps her friend wasn't immediately alarmed because Danielle had told her she was going over there to see the SG before coming over to her house.
l

Snipped for space- I'm two days behind and have a lot to say LOL

For some reason, the word acquaintance has bothered me from the beginning. It was made clear that he was a SG at ML where DS worked. Why not just say they interacted at work? Coworker doesn't work, so maybe they just needed a word. But assuming it came from LE, it just seems like an odd choice to add. I think it bothers me because I feel like LE might use acquaintance to be respectful if there was a relationship (considering they have no definitive proof SG is responsible and SG is married) and they would obviously try to be as respectful as possible in regards to DS. It makes me feel awful that these thoughts are even in my head, but a relationship seems to answer a lot of questions, like how did they end up together, why would she have gone with him, etc, that everyone seems to have. I think DS could have told a friend about a relationship (if there was one), but not let her parents know. Adult or not, parental approval is important to many. I think that info could have certainly led them to the SG's home in a hurry. But seeing them together on video somewhere could as well.I'm really just not sure what I think about the whole situation.

I don't think SG met her at ML. Too much risk, even if this wasn't a planned abduction. He hadn't been there for months. He wouldn't know who might be patrolling, who might be leaving, if and where there were cameras, not to mention the possibility of neighboring buildings having cameras. I think he could have followed her somewhere or they could have agreed to meet somewhere. I know LE has said they don't think she drove to her apt. but I'm not ruling out the possibility that she did drive there and then left from there and her car was returned by someone else. With SG's wife in the hospital, there would have been an empty house, but I would think close proximity neighbors might question a strange vehicle in the driveway (again, maybe that's why LE searched so quickly) and they'd also run the risk of friends/family driving or stopping by. He could easily tell friends/family that DS had stopped by to bring something or he could hide her in a closet. Without a car, the risks would be much smaller, IMO.

If it wasn't consensual, why would he bring her to his house? It's not like she was a neighbor or would have been in the area otherwise.

One thing I'm curious about is that authorities stated that they've gathered evidence at MULTIPLE locations

Again snipped- SG's home, ML, multiple security cameras, DS's apt., 3 vehicles, and possibly family/friends homes? I can think of a lot of potential locations that might have evidence, but no way of knowing where they checked.

What would be some reasons LE wouldn't officially name someone a POI? I know why they don't make an arrest, but I don't know what the implications would be for not officially naming someone. Is there any reason?

Aside from actually formally mentioning the SG by name, they pretty much unofficially named him a POI, right? Just by admitting they've searched his home at least twice and confiscated vehicles pretty much says "we have reason to believe SG is involved in her disappearance in some fashion". I think LE was kind of forced to make a statement once SM started acknowledging the search. I'm kinda curious if SG has friends/family in LE. It was media who leaked the address (and therefore outed the inhabitants). Not sure where the wife in the hospital info came from (maybe a neighbor?). I don't think LE intended for the public to know who they were looking at.

I have asked this before.. and cannot find it. I was new here and found the berkley fb page info from here on that night LE took items from house. I now look back and realize whoever popped in and posted it here is related to the case somehow .. even if it was a media person. It was such a needle in the haystack fb page. Someone wanted it leaked.

IF Danielle is no longer alive, where could she be? are there really that many places that she could be hidden?

It is painful to even write this. I'm sorry.
BBM

Yes. Michigan has tons of lakes and rivers (in MI you are never more than 6 miles from a body of water), and millions of acres of forest. Detroit has hundreds of thousands of abandoned and foreclosed homes, and enough vacant land within the city to place the entire city of San Francisco.

Lots of places to hide a body.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads