MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with this. Even if his lawyer is telling him to not talk to LE and MSM, I would still beg my lawyer to make a statement that I had nothing to do with this case. If he didn't, I would find a way to leak it to the press. I couldn't imagine being innocent and not trying to clear my name.

And my spouse and family would be in MSM daily as well as myself. I'd be threatening slander lawsuits, regaining my life back at all costs!!!

And my spouse and family would be in MSM daily as well as myself. I'd be threatening slander lawsuits, regaining my life back at all costs!!!

Not sitting back hoping they don't find what your hiding like this tool.

Time is not on his side. What he is hiding will be found.

Thank you for saying this. With every case I've followed there have been those who continued to discuss suicide and voluntarily leaving as reasons the person was missing. I can't imagine how the family would feel, knowing that they know this individual better than anyone and this type of speculation is both unfounded and is distracting to their efforts in finding their loved one. IMO, it's a slap in the face to a family who is already devastated to a point incomprehensible to many of us.

Everything in this case points to the fact that Danielle didn't commit suicide. LE has said multiple times in MSM reports that she was a victim of a crime and they knew quickly that foul play was involved in her disappearance. She didn't just run off and commit suicide.

Yes! I am serious! I cannot believe anyone on this thread is standing up for him at all.
You think killers don't do normal innocent things like play beer bong? Okay!!

Haha okay... you edited your post.. YES! What I think he has done. What everyone thinks he has done!!! Ugh, I cannot believe anyone is on his side.

Innocent until proven guilty?... pff... wouldn't be insinuating that if Dani was your family.

With all due respect.

YES innocent until proven guilty.

All you and I know is what we have heard from MSM and for those who choose to look elsewhere, heresay and rumor.

How a person can be so convinced of guilt based on that is precisely why the accused have a right to a fair trial where FACTS are presented.

Is the SG innocent? I have no idea whatsoever. But I do know that if he is, he's been crucified based on each person's own assumption of how he should be acting.

I often think of the many statements I have read here and think to myself, I hope if I am ever wrongly accused this person is not on MY jury.

With all due respect.

All you and I know is what we have heard from MSM and for those who choose to look elsewhere, heresay and rumor.

How a person can be so convinced of guilt based on that is precisely why the accused have a right to a fair trial where FACTS are presented.

Is the SG innocent? I have no idea whatsoever. But I do know that if he is, he's been crucified based on each person's own assumption of how he should be acting.

I often think of the many statements I have read here and think to myself, I hope if I am ever wrongly accused this person is not on MY jury.

I think it's tough. Especially if you're not going to stand up and shout about the fact you're innocent.

I don't know why we are spending our time talking about this guy being innocent... It's a waste of time.

With most cases here, I generally hesitate to rush to judgement with what little is usually released by LE. But with DS's case, I get a VERY different vibe with everything that has been uncovered (most of which cannot be discussed in length here per TOS). His lawyer announced early on the SG was exercising his right not to talk to LE. It would be just as easy to make another announcement through MSM stating that he had indeed complied with LE. No statement has been made and DS is still not home, confirming he is either not speaking or not telling the truth. It's possible other locations were searched extensively, but multiple searches at his home with personal items (including the mattress) being seized could not be without warrant. Again, these searches were confirmed only after the public (direct neighbors) leaked the information and this is a drop in the bucket to all of the other information being leaked elsewhere. It's just a matter of time and there is still time for him to do the right thing for DS, her family and his own family. JMO

I have a random question... how do we know for a fact SG hasn't talked to LE? I mean obviously if I was accused of something I would want everyone to know I was innocent, however seeing as they have been so tight lipped on everything what makes anyone think they would tell us if they were in fact speaking to him? They could even have told him to not talk about it if they were so that if someone else is involved they don't know he is helping. For all we know he wasn't the one who actually did something but played a part in it and is now cooperating. Just a question and a random thought. I'm not sticking up for SG but I do like to explore all scenarios. JMO of course

I personally don't believe this was a suicide. If LE thought she committed suicide, they wouldn't have all these other agencies involved. They wouldn't make the statement that she was a crime victim if they believed she committed suicide. the way suicides are handled and the way this case is being handled are very different.
I also believe it's devastating to the family to read such accusations when they clearly believe she's been a crime victim.
SG holds the key, the ball is in his court.
IMO

I think it's tough. Especially if you're not going to stand up and shout about the fact you're innocent.

I don't know why we are spending our time talking about this guy being innocent... It's a waste of time.

:gaah:

That's all I have to say!!! Well and to add it's obvious that you are passionate about finding Danielle. :loveyou:

With all due respect.

I totally agree. I do not *feel* he is innocent and am hopeful that the evidence is enough for an arrest and conviction but only because I want justice for Dani! Since he's the only one that has been even at all identified by LE, it is easy to build up hatred and a case against him as time goes on without an arrest, or statement from him, or further indication from LE on what direction they are going.

I do tend to think SG holds the answers to what has happened to her but I can't speculate on what role he played or the exact scenario that occurred without more information. The speculation I do find myself making is based purely on emotion, namely anger and sadness that her poor family and friends are left suffering without any answers. That in itself though is an injustice to Dani if in fact there is someone else involved. The ultimate goal is to find her, hopefully albeit unlikely alive, and be able to bring justice and healing to her family.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I totally agree. I do not *feel* he is innocent and am hopeful that the evidence is enough for an arrest and conviction but only because I want justice for Dani! Since he's the only one that has been even at all identified by LE, it is easy to build up hatred and a case against him as time goes on without an arrest, or statement from him, or further indication from LE on what direction they are going.

I do tend to think SG holds the answers to what has happened to her but I can't speculate on what role he played or the exact scenario that occurred without more information. The speculation I do find myself making is based purely on emotion, namely anger and sadness that her poor family and friends are left suffering without any answers. That in itself though is an injustice to Dani if in fact there is someone else involved. The ultimate goal is to find her, hopefully albeit unlikely alive, and be able to bring justice and healing to her family.

I refuse to be unemotionally quiet about this.

But we are here to speculate? We're here to speculate, the sleuth, to get the truth and he knows the truth. Even his own family are making it obvious what he's done.

If the world believed I have killed someone, I would be screaming from the rooftops that I was innocent. Lawyer or not. I wouldn't Tuck tail and hide it out. But I'm someone who has committed no crimes so I guess I'd react differently.

Well if your innocent but the cops think or treat u like u are guilty and your lawyer says no more interviews I'd listen to the lawyer. Sometimes the more we say the deeper we get.

Well if your innocent but the cops think or treat u like u are guilty and your lawyer says no more interviews I'd listen to the lawyer. Sometimes the more we say the deeper we get.

Or say nothing and get deeper anyway. Which is what he's done.

I refuse to be unemotionally quiet about this.

But we are here to speculate? We're here to speculate, the sleuth, to get the truth and he knows the truth. Even his own family are making it obvious what he's done.
Oh sure, I think it is almost impossible not to be emotional when a person is missing. I just think that there is a difference between speculating that if he committed this crime he is likely a psychopath and declaring that he must be. Maybe it is just semantics but I do see a difference and have felt a bit uncomfortable by the degree that people are confidently stating their theory as fact. Perhaps there is more that I'm not aware of and you can't discuss here as I'm unaware of his family not supporting him.

If he's innocent, he has nothing to worry about. JMO

A little common sense goes a long way! Suicide, nothing, absolutely nothing points to that! We have the searches of the house, the silence from the SG, multiple pieces of potential evidence being processed, which are not complete! To those who say why no arrest? Police don't jump the gun in cases like these because the prosecution gets one chance and only one chance to get it right. LE is building their case! Sure innocent until proven guilty, that's how the system works, however, common sense along with everything known points to the SG being the POI. Maybe he acted alone and maybe he did not but if your law enforcement, you work with what you have and build your case from there. Just my two cents!

Oh sure, I think it is almost impossible not to be emotional when a person is missing. I just think that there is a difference between speculating that if he committed this crime he is likely a psychopath and declaring that he must be. Maybe it is just semantics but I do see a difference and have felt a bit uncomfortable by the degree that people are confidently stating their theory as fact. Perhaps there is more that I'm not aware of and you can't discuss here as I'm unaware of his family not supporting him.

I didn't say they were not supporting him. But their making it damn obvious what he's done. Even if unintentional.

Okay, to make everyone happy... if he killed her.. he's a psychopath.

No way shape or form this was suicide.

IMO it was a premeditated sick crime and no one should be lenient on this guy.

I thought this when she first went missing.
When they said the reason she is missing isn't thee issue. But they were concerned.
So they know the reason?

That Danielle committed suicide has never crossed my mind. I wouldn't consider it for a nano-second. :moo:

A little common sense goes a long way! Suicide, nothing, absolutely nothing points to that! We have the searches of the house, the silence from the SG, multiple pieces of potential evidence being processed, which are not complete! To those who say why no arrest? Police don't jump the gun in cases like these because the prosecution gets one chance and only one chance to get it right. LE is building their case! Sure innocent until proven guilty, that's how the system works, however, common sense along with everything known points to the SG being the POI. Maybe he acted alone and maybe he did not but if your law enforcement, you work with what you have and build your case from there. Just my two cents!

But he has not been arrested Yet .....

But he has not been arrested Yet .....

BHS did just say there was no arrest.

And wow... if common sense is a factor... I don't think we need an official arrest to know what he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masonjoe