MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was more than one reference by Mrs. Stislicki that Danielle did not have a boyfriend. I found this article rather quickly. It's entirely possible that DS and SG were more than just acquaintances in the building where they both worked, but until I learn differently, I will take Ann's word for it - Danielle did not have a boyfriend.

...The woman's mother, Ann, also works for MetLife but was not in the building on the day her daughter disappeared.

"Something extreme has happened," Ann Stislicki said after learning her daughter failed to meet a friend for dinner. "She did not have a boyfriend, there was no reason for Danielle not to be there." ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

ETA: Same comment in this article, too: http://wlns.com/2017/01/04/parents-of-missing-28-year-old-ask-for-your-help/

I don t think he would be considered a boy friend. And it's possible she didnt tell mom.
But imo they knew each other.

She has her own apt lives alone. Pretty girl.

To me.LE has not focused on anyone else.
I'll be very curious as to the why.this all happened.

There was more than one reference by Mrs. Stislicki that Danielle did not have a boyfriend. I found this article rather quickly. It's entirely possible that DS and SG were more than just acquaintances in the building where they both worked, but until I learn differently, I will take Ann's word for it - Danielle did not have a boyfriend.

...The woman's mother, Ann, also works for MetLife but was not in the building on the day her daughter disappeared.

"Something extreme has happened," Ann Stislicki said after learning her daughter failed to meet a friend for dinner. "She did not have a boyfriend, there was no reason for Danielle not to be there." ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

ETA: Same comment in this article, too: http://wlns.com/2017/01/04/parents-of-missing-28-year-old-ask-for-your-help/

BetteDavisEyes: Thanks for this. I was wondering if I'd missed something regarding a possible boyfriend. As per your bolded comment above (she did not have a boyfriend), I do feel that any "attraction" was on the part of the SG only.

JMHO

I'm happy to read that some folks have the same theories as myself. I think there is reason to think that SG and Dani had some sort of a relationship, whether it be friendly banter/flirting at beer pong tournaments to possibly something more. Her friend was not that concerned that Dani missed their dinner date, making it feasible to believe she may have known Dani had other plans before their meeting.
IMO: 27 year old females do not always tell their Mother their relationship status.

BetteDavisEyes: Thanks for this. I was wondering if I'd missed something regarding a possible boyfriend. As per your bolded comment above (she did not have a boyfriend), I do feel that any "attraction" was on the part of the SG only.

JMHO

Curious as to why you believe the attraction was one-sided?

Thanks for asking this question, Kadie. There's an awful lot of implicit bias going on in this thread, namely the many comments assuming that the SG is not "Dani's type." Same goes for the many assumptions that have been made about the SG's temperament and assumed anger issues.

(modsnip)

I have to share my own experience with one of the security guards at my previous place of employment. (I'm retired.) All of the discussion made me think of him today. (I'm female, BTW.) I'll refer to him as KB.

I used to run around the block at noon. KB was usually out, patrolling, and making sure nothing was going on around the complex. We'd wave to each other as I passed him.

One day, I felt faint, and flagged KB down for a ride back to my building. We talked - he indicated he tracked how fast I was running, which made me smile. He was a very kind, understanding man--he thought perhaps I hadn't had enough to eat. KB gladly dropped me off, and I felt I had someone on whom I could depend if I needed to do so when running the perimeter.

Our relationship never went past casual acquaintances. I introduced KB to my husband, who thanked him for looking out for me.

Unfortunately, within the next couple of months after that, another security guard flagged me down when running. It turns out KB had passed on, due to a weird freak internal issue.

Needless to say, I miss him!

Thanks for asking this question, Kadie. There's an awful lot of implicit bias going on in this thread, namely the many comments assuming that the SG is not "Dani's type." Same goes for the many assumptions that have been made about the SG's temperament and assumed anger issues.

(modsnip)

Thank you! We all want the best possible outcome for Dani and this case. I just find it odd that folks can't wrap their head around a possible friendship/romance and the many assumptions of stalking and anger issues of the SG, with no prior knowledge or proof of that.
For the record, my husband wasn't "my type" and I've been married for decades....

Thank you! We all want the best possible outcome for Dani and this case. I just find it odd that folks can't wrap their head around a possible friendship/romance and the many assumptions of stalking and anger issues of the SG, with no prior knowledge or proof of that.
For the record, my husband wasn't "my type" and I've been married for decades....

There are days I think my husband is never my type! LOL. Just a joke.

If there was a relationship to me more a reason for foul play.

That seems like a non-sequitur to me. Why would that scenario make foul play more likely than an obsessed-stalker scenario? Or, for that matter, a scenario in which he forced himself on her at the spur of the moment and then made her disappear so she couldn't report the rape?

I think this SG is a psychopath, so I wouldn't put anything past him.

I think this SG is a psychopath, so I wouldn't put anything past him.

Respectfully SBM.
What is it that makes you think he's a psychopath? We have such little information on him, I'm curious how you come to that conclusion. BTW, not saying this in a contradictory manner, I just want to know if I'm completely overlooking something. :)

I do feel the SG is the key to what happened. Regardless if he is the reason I think he knows if not him, who. The fact that he refuses to speak to LE actually speaks volumes imo

IIRC, the discussion about the SG not being DS's type was a few threads back. I didn't comment one way or the other, but having viewed her Instagram, I do see where someone may have thought she had a type as the SG's appearance and availability differs than past relationships. But then again, I do have a type. DS will be 29 this month and I personally can't see her entering into a relationship with someone who was unavailable, yet alone the other issues he may have been dealing with. I do think it's possible there was a friendship or some level of trust between the 2 and she may have told her friend she was meeting him. Who knows. Maybe he was going to introduce her to a friend?? All JMO and trying to stay within TOS.

(modsnip)

I agree and IMO, it's his lack of cooperation that continues to raise red flags. Regardless of the extent of their acquaintance, I can't see a scenario in which an innocent person would just clam up rather than get involved in the search to find someone personally known to him. Thousands who don't even know DS have taken more of an interest in finding her than someone who was acquainted with her. JMO

I do feel the SG is the key to what happened. Regardless if he is the reason I think he knows if not him, who. The fact that he refuses to speak to LE actually speaks volumes imo

I couldn't have said it better myself so anyway and jd125.
I also believe SG holds the key to Danielle's disappearance, regardless of just how acquainted they may or may have not been.

Msm reports talk about SG and SG only. They aren't saying " a security guards home was searched along with seven other homes" instead they have reported that his home was searched and items where removed from his home.
The fact remains that DS is still missing and her family deserves answers.

If SG has nothing to hide then why not speak up and proclaim his innocence? If the media was insinuating that I had something to do with a missing persons, I'd be screaming from the rooftops about how innocent I was. I understand that all people may react differently under extreme pressure but still, what else are people left to believe here? We have to base our theories from the few facts that we have. To me, it doesn't sound unreasonable at all to assume that SG is probably responsible.

I couldn't have said it better myself so anyway and jd125.
I also believe SG holds the key to Danielle's disappearance, regardless of just how acquainted they may or may have not been.

Msm reports talk about SG and SG only. They aren't saying " a security guards home was searched along with seven other homes" instead they have reported that his home was searched and items where removed from his home.
The fact remains that DS is still missing and her family deserves answers.

If SG has nothing to hide then why not speak up and proclaim his innocence? If the media was insinuating that I had something to do with a missing persons, I'd be screaming from the rooftops about how innocent I was. I understand that all people may react differently under extreme pressure but still, what else are people left to believe here? We have to base our theories from the few facts that we have. To me, it doesn't sound unreasonable at all to assume that SG is probably responsible.

I really agree Rachel. I have to assume this guys entire life has been upended in a blink of an eye. I guess I can't understand why he wouldn't be on an I Am Innocent campaign and clear his name. How can you let a rumor or whatever you want to call it ruin your entire life and your family life? Your career? Your friends? I guess I don't get it.if you have zero involvement speak up man. Otherwise you're tainting how the world views you by staying tight lipped and elusive.

I agree and IMO, it's his lack of cooperation that continues to raise red flags. Regardless of the extent of their acquaintance, I can't see a scenario in which an innocent person would just clam up rather than get involved in the search to find someone personally known to him. Thousands who don't even know DS have taken more of an interest in finding her than someone who was acquainted with her. JMO

oh my god yes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members