DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Though the mills of God grind slowly; Yet they grind exceeding small;
Though with patience He stands waiting, With exactness grinds He all."
Love this😊 You're the best!😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think if he was seeing her the odds are higher he did it.
Problem is proving it.
Jmo

Well it sure could make the investigation difficult.

Don't ya think?

Yes, it could. Depending on how the investigation progresses and what is learned about any "relationship" DS and SG might have had, it could turn into "he said, she said". Consensual sexual encounter (if that's what happened) that went south. Anything is possible until an arrest and charges in the missing person case.

Yes, it could. Depending on how the investigation progresses and what is learned about any "relationship" DS and SG might have had, it could turn into "he said, she said". Consensual sexual encounter (if that's what happened) that went south. Anything is possible until an arrest and charges in the missing person case.

It's possible someone besides the 2 of them knew about it if they were dating.
Phone calls text messages. Etc.

If Dani's blood is found in that house. Speaking to a significant amount and evidence of a clean up that might be tough to explain. And/or if anything was found in his own vehicle/s.

Yes I think blood evidence would be hard to explain away.
But not DNA.

So what if they have had a romantic relationship. While yes it makes things a bit more difficult but not impossible by any means. Fwiw, I don't believe they where romantically involved and no evidence that has been presented by msm supports that they where in any type of love affair.

So what if they have had a romantic relationship. While yes it makes things a bit more difficult but not impossible by any means. Fwiw, I don't believe they where romantically involved and no evidence that has been presented by msm supports that they where in any type of love affair.

Then why has nothing been said about how they were aquainted?
Not even they knew each other from work.

We don't know if they were in a relationship ...... I just said it would make the investigation more difficult if they were.

Jmo

I do believe they know each other. How well remains to be seen.

Are there any accounts of what DS did during her lunch break on the day she went missing?

I think that in the this case, the whole stalker/suprise/forced abduction angle is just really far fetched. Its confirmed at a minimum that they knew each other. Its also confirmed that DS left work early that day. Its been more or less stated that she was seen leaving work in a somewhat "normal" way. By that I mean that it sounds like she likely left work and was not visibly fighting for her life, and unconscious--I feel that is generally commuted by the mother and MSM.
Also lets not forget the friends actions, and how long it took to report DS missing. I think that Jives with knowing DS may have had plans with a "friend", and thinking that missing their date night, while possibly annoying, wasn't shocking enough to warrant a police call. 24 hours later, different story. We also have to remember one more thing. If something violent really occurred at the Berkley house...like blood being found or something...I think that would have been grounds for an immediate arrest. What they likely have is materials they are testing with no firm way to know whether the tests will yield fruitful evidence--that in and of itself was not, and is not enough for an arrest unless something changes.

I don't think we can infer anything about the quality of the evidence recovered by the lack of an arrest. LE could have grounds for an arrest without believing that it's a good strategic move right now. Once they arrest a suspect, they can't follow him, for example. Also, there are limits to how long you can hold someone without a charge and how long you can wait to go to trial while you try to get all your evidence in line. Unless LE thinks someone is going to go out and commit another crime in the interim, sometimes they hold off on an arrest until they have a very strong case, even when there is good evidence early on. I am sure they want to find her. If she's alive, she can testify. If she's not, then they'll have better evidence. No-body trials are not as uncommon as they once were, but securing a conviction without a body is still harder.

We don't know if they were in a relationship ...... I just said it would make the investigation more difficult if they were.

Jmo

Because LE doesn't need to disclose that to anyone. I'm sure the family knows. It's not the public's business. LE is running with their case and imo doing a stellar job of keeping it quiet.

I've noticed You are very cut and dry with your theory and not open to possibilities. Sometimes the answer isn't a straight line that's nice and neat with a bow in it.

Because LE doesn't need to disclose that to anyone. I'm sure the family knows. It's not the public's business. LE is running with their case and imo doing a stellar job of keeping it quiet.

I've noticed You are very cut and dry with your theory and not open to possibilities. Sometimes the answer isn't a straight line that's nice and neat with a bow in it.

I usually just go with what we know. We don't really know much of anything.
She is a 27 yr old woman that has to have a life of some kind outside work. They said they were acquainted but never said how.
Said it didn't matter why she was missing but they were concerned... there are alot of empty spaces left open to assumptions.
I dont know if SG did it but I'm not going to call him a stalker or a serial killer till there is some evidence he is.
I have many ideas what may have happened..one is murder another suicide and another has a different person of Interest.
Most I can't elaborate on because of tos.
So I stick with my cut and dry.

IIRC, LE confirmed the "acquaintance" after MSM broke news of the SG's home being searched and his employment at ML. It could be as simple as a daily greeting arriving/departing work to establish an acquaintance. That said, I recall our VI, Holocene, discussing mutual FB friends with the SG when his identity was discussed. Being close in age, I wouldn't find it uncommon at all if the SG and DS also had mutual friend in common or were known to frequent some of the same establishments. I don't look for LE to confirm when type of acquaintance there was without an arrest or a POI even being named. I think the public and MSM honed in on the Berkley home and may have forced LE's hand a little in giving any information at all. JMO

Jmo

IIRC, LE confirmed the "acquaintance" after MSM broke news of the SG's home being searched and his employment at ML. It could be as simple as a daily greeting arriving/departing work to establish an acquaintance. That said, I recall our VI, Holocene, discussing mutual FB friends with the SG when his identity was discussed. Being close in age, I wouldn't find it uncommon at all if the SG and DS also had mutual friend in common or were known to frequent some of the same establishments. I don't look for LE to confirm when type of acquaintance there was without an arrest or a POI even being named. I think the public and MSM honed in on the Berkley home and may have forced LE's hand a little in giving any information at all. JMO

It could be a simple acquaintance but then again maybe not . LE never said how thy knew each other or how well.
I don't expect LE to tell us I just thought there would be some chatter.
Of course they would zero in on SG home if there was reason they were together.
Some things are missing. Can't fill in the blanksame till we get more info.

If there was a relationship to me more a reason for foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member