MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a thought that whomever Atomic Angela saw the day Dani disappeared may actually have been involved. Between the police contacting her about it again, and her absence since the thread was down makes me think she might not be able to talk about any of it anymore, at least I hope that's the reason she isn't on here. The thing I can't quite figure out is exactly how he may have been involved, especially since it was so close to the time of her disappearance.

Yes, it seems like it did have something to do with it. Personally, I think that person was meeting the SG at the apartment complex after he dropped off the car if they are related to the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it seems like it did have something to do with it. Personally, I think that person was meeting the SG at the apartment complex after he dropped off the car if they are related to the case.

Yeah I agree - I just can't wrap my head around the speed with which it all happened. It seems like an awfully tight timeline...

Yeah I agree - I just can't wrap my head around the speed with which it all happened. It seems like an awfully tight timeline...

Wasn't AA's IGA parking lot encounter the same evening that Danielle disappeared? If she left work at 5:00PM on December, how likely is it that something bad had already happened to her and that the perp was returning Danielle's vehicle to her parking spot at IGA with someone waiting to pick him/her up an hour or so later? :waitasec:

Wasn't AA's IGA parking lot encounter the same evening that Danielle disappeared? If she left work at 5:00PM on December, how likely is it that something bad had already happened to her and that the perp was returning Danielle's vehicle to her parking spot at IGA with someone waiting to pick him/her up an hour or so later? :waitasec:

BBM
Yeah, that's the part I can't quite connect, maybe it wasn't anyone returning the car, maybe the car was already there but SG called a friend to help or pick him up? It's hard to talk about why I think this might be a possibility since we can't mention so many things.
AA and Holocene were so active but have been noticeably absent since the thread came back up, it makes me think there is a reason, maybe nothing more than being instructed not to respond here, but it's too coincidental imo.
I wish there was a "tag" option, like on FB. ;)

I asked Atomic Angela myself if the SG was the person she saw in the parking lot that night. She said absolutely and positively it was not the person she encountered that same evening.

She managed to get a look at him after his house was searched and his picture could be found on social media. Prior to that, she herself speculated whether she may have seen Danielles abductor that evening there at the complex. She pretty much conceded later on that it must have been a bizarre coincidence.

LE may well have the SG on video forcing Danielle to drive somewhere. In others words, images of her in the driver's seat with a frightened demeanor with him in the passenger seat and a menacing demeanor. Or, they may have an eyewitness who saw him abduct Dani from Met Life but didn't realize that he or she had witnessed an abduction until he or she reported to work on Monday and learned that Dani was missing. And I do think he abducted her from Met Life despite the risk. Psychopaths always think they can get away with anything, so the often take what other people think of as big risks. As to whether anyone knew he was stalking her . . . I doubt it. I'd be surprised if Dani even knew, which is why he was able to abduct her. Maybe he talked his way into her car by saying that he needed a ride to a nearby building (to cover an absent Veritas person's shift or whatever). I think he probably pulled a gun as soon as the car was out of the parking lot and forced Dani to drive to his home in Berkley. I don't think the timing was a coincidence, either. I think he had had fantasies about abducting and raping women long before he zeroed in on Dani as his victim, and I think he was waiting and hoping for his wife's cancer to return so that he could have the house to himself and pull off an abduction.

Wow. Lots of conjecturing.
Where has it been confirmed that SG was stalking DS? link please.

"I think he had had fantasies about abducting and raping women long before he zeroed in on Dani as his victim...". -- Wow, where is the evidence to support this claim?

I asked Atomic Angela myself if the SG was the person she saw in the parking lot that night. She said absolutely and positively it was not the person she encountered that same evening.

She managed to get a look at him after his house was searched and his picture could be found on social media. Prior to that, she herself speculated whether she may have seen Danielles abductor that evening there at the complex. She pretty much conceded later on that it must have been a bizarre coincidence.

That I understand, I know that she didn't see the SG. However, she did see someone with out of state plates that LE originally dismissed, but ended up calling her back about and she hasn't really been around since.
My suspicion is that the person she saw is the someone SG called, not the SG himself. Without breaking TOS, I can't point to why I believe this may actually be a possibility, but I think it is a very real possibility based on that.

That I understand, I know that she didn't see the SG. However, she did see someone with out of state plates that LE originally dismissed, but ended up calling her back about and she hasn't really been around since.
My suspicion is that the person she saw is the someone SG called, not the SG himself. Without breaking TOS, I can't point to why I believe this may actually be a possibility, but I think it is a very real possibility based on that.

Yeah, she also said that the cops seemed to be completely uninterested in her story..............couldn't even get a call back.

Yeah, she also said that the cops seemed to be completely uninterested in her story..............couldn't even get a call back.

Until they were led to someone out of state...and then connected the dots. I believe AA said they showed her a picture of someone other than the SG and she recognized them as the person she saw? Possibly the third vehicle that is being tested for evidence. I think the timeline fits...sounds like maybe she was leaving around 430-5....the SG get her into her car and drove it to her apartment complex. I believe AA saw the person around 6 so that gives them enough time to get there even in rush hour traffic.

What if it's someone that lives in her apt
Complex?
I still feel she drove home someone was there and she got into the car with them.

What if it's someone that lives in her apt
Complex?
I still feel she drove home someone was there and she got into the car with them.

I'm still leaning more to the someone else drove her car thing since that's pretty much the only details LE have given so I think that says a lot. However, I guess they could have returned it later. I guess that could explain how they knew where to park it, since that's where they found it.

Is Atomic Angela still around? I haven't seen her since the thread was shut-down...

I'm here-ish. Full time work has been a madhouse, I picked up a side gig, and my mom has been in the hospital. It's been whirlwind couple of weeks so I read here and there when I can. :) Glad to see Dani is still on everyone's mind!

I drove by the Berkley home on the way to my dentist and seen no activity on Monday. Maybe they were at work or maybe they aren't living there right now. I seen no vehicles, no activity at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone is living there, the place looks pretty empty. They still have a Halloween decoration on the door.

I can't quote her responses since they are on an old thread that is closed, but on 1/10/17 she posted this...but she's also here and can speak for herself.

AtomicAngela post #744 from 1/10/17:
The phone call I had with LE yesterday was the fifth call I've had. They called to ask more specific questions about my encounter. It's not their first time contacting me though.

December 4 - I called them and spoke with dispatch about my encounter. She took my info and said someone would be calling me right back.

December 5 - I called back in the morning and spoke with dispatch again. They took my statement again and said someone would call. They weren't sure why the person from the previous night said someone would call right back because the detectives were not working Sunday evening.

December 5 - Detective called me in the afternoon and took my statement. He had me repeat the story from start to finish twice and then asked some questions. He asked if I could pick the person out of a crowd and I said yes. He said they would call me back.

December XX (I don't remember the exact date but before the Berkley search) - I called LE and spoke with the same detective from December 5. I indicated that I hadn't heard anything and was still uneasy about my encounter. He indicated they were "relatively positive" my encounter and Danielle's disappearance were NOT related.

December 14 - Berkley search happened. In looking at the person listed as living at the house, it was clear the person I saw and the person possibly being investigated were absolutely not the same person.

January 9 - LE called about an anonymous tip someone else had called in that related to my encounter. They asked follow up questions, specifically about someone's SM and what the person I saw looked like. They indicated they've received about 180 tips and that my initial phone call and this subsequent follow up have "merit and substance." He told me if I remembered anything else to call back and if they needed more, they would call me.

I'm here-ish. Full time work has been a madhouse, I picked up a side gig, and my mom has been in the hospital. It's been whirlwind couple of weeks so I read here and there when I can. :) Glad to see Dani is still on everyone's mind!

I hope your Mom is okay!

Hi Atomic Angela

Hope your Mom is on the mend and will be home soon.

I find this to be a busy time of year.

Thank you for sharing the incident you encountered. Seems like another layer of mystery.

Praying for Danielle and her family and friends who love her.

I am so grateful to be on this thread among so many kind and compassionate souls. You are all so wonderful.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Mom is on the mend, thanks everyone! She just texted that she should be discharged today which is probably a relief for the Henry Ford Hospital staff that she's been keeping on their toes. :)

My encounter was the same night as Danielle's. Mine was shortly after 6pm, probably around 6:10ish. The person I saw was definitely NOT SG assuming SG = FG.

Mom is on the mend, thanks everyone! She just texted that she should be discharged today which is probably a relief for the Henry Ford Hospital staff that she's been keeping on their toes. :)

My encounter was the same night as Danielle's. Mine was shortly after 6pm, probably around 6:10ish. The person I saw was definitely NOT SG assuming SG = FG.

What is the encounter you are referring to?

Hope your mom is better! This is so random but do you work at a restaurant? I'm only curious because I know someone that lives or used to live there and am wondering if you know them to. Anyways, did the person you saw seem suspicious or do you think they were generally just confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons