MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence supports this theory though?
The police have stated that they feel she's a victim of a crime.

None at all, that's why I said it's highly unlikely. I was just trying to think of a scenario in which maybe it is completely different then what it seems that is all.

Dear Dayday7,

We all hoped Danielle would turn up safe weeks ago.

They are keeping the "hope" up on the Find Danielle site so who am I to say it is hopeless?

I don't think anyone can fault you for hoping for any scenario in which Dani is still alive, but the evidence all points to an involuntary disappearance at the hands of this creep security guard.
I think it's possible that Dani's abduction was planned far in advance. This SG may have had fantasies about abducting and raping women for a long time. I think it's possible that he has previous victims. I hope LE is looking at him carefully with respect to other open cases.
Is it safe to say that the search warrants would have included the taking of his DNA?

Hi Ozoner,

Well put.

In my opinion, the police are building a case and it is taking time.

I hope and pray that answers come soon for Danielle's family and friends. I can't even imagine how tough this is for them.

I don't think anyone can fault you for hoping for any scenario in which Dani is still alive, but the evidence all points to an involuntary disappearance at the hands of this creep security guard.
I think it's possible that Dani's abduction was planned far in advance. This SG may have had fantasies about abducting and raping women for a long time. I think it's possible that he has previous victims. I hope LE is looking at him carefully with respect to other open cases.
Is it safe to say that the search warrants would have included the taking of his DNA?

I have the same thoughts regarding the fantasies and the possibility of other victims. The fantasy may have included an accomplice who assisted with the car return .
( JMO )

None at all, that's why I said it's highly unlikely. I was just trying to think of a scenario in which maybe it is completely different then what it seems that is all.

Your ideas are just as valid as anyone elses! I was just asking to see what your angle was and to see if there was any evidence that supported it to see if we could make any type of link.
We all hope that she is brought home safe and sound, believe me!

Dear Dayday7,

We all hoped Danielle would turn up safe weeks ago.

They are keeping the "hope" up on the Find Danielle site so who am I to say it is hopeless?

Exactly. The odds aren't in the favor of this being a happy ending but stranger things have happened:) ask Jaycees family:)
It ain't over till the.......... You know the rest. ...

Thank you everyone for being so kind :) i wish there was evidence to support what I was thinking but I know there isn't any and all the evidence so far points to the other theories. Stranger things have happened though right?! That being said I hope they are infact building a case and the family has some sort of closure sooner then later.

I have the same thoughts regarding the fantasies and the possibility of other victims. The fantasy may have included an accomplice who assisted with the car return .
( JMO )
Do you mean getting an unwitting accomplice to help him, or are you thinking more along the lines of a voluntary partnership (Leonard Lake/Charles Ng, Paul Bernardo/Karla Homolka, etc.)?

Thank you everyone for being so kind :) i wish there was evidence to support what I was thinking but I know there isn't any and all the evidence so far points to the other theories. Stranger things have happened though right?! That being said I hope they are infact building a case and the family has some sort of closure sooner then later.

Yes stranger things have indeed happened! There's nothing wrong with holding out hope, especially when miracles like Jaycees case happen! But sadly yeah, it does seem that she may have been a crime victim. ( Search warrants executed on SG home, cars removed and the police saying they don't believe she was the one who returned her vehicle back to the parking spot at the apartment building, police outright saying they believe she was in fact a crime victim) but hope is what keeps these types of situations relevant. It can't hurt to hope and especially can't hurt to explore as many avenues as possible:)

( JMO )

I just realized that I have read the question of the possibility of other victims in many other threads by posters in addition to Ozoner and yourself.

A possibility that I think the police would be checking into as standard practice - looking for other matches.

IMO there is just as much ACTUAL evidence to support your opinion as any other. The fact is that there is no real evidence of a crime yet. "Most likely" is not "definitely". Unless we're using hearsay, or someone has evidence that we haven't heard yet... No blood. No body. No murder weapon. No confession. No sign of a struggle. We have a mattress and some cars. At this point, it is just as possible that she ran off with a friend of SG as it is that she was the victim of a crime. I don't understand this site fully yet, so forgive me. I get the no victim blaming and I love it. But if you are only looking at MSM evidence, then it is not fair to this case to cast a theory aside of having no evidence, when in all reality it shares the same evidence as every other theory. I think these "new" theories help push the case forward. I applaud your out of the box theory, Dayday7! Keep our brains thinking.

Find Danielle Stislicki shared Joshua Sackleh's post.
43 mins ·

Joshua Sackleh
43 mins ·
8 weeks. 56 days. It has been so long, too long, that my cousin Danielle has been missing...
snipped by me

Seeing this post, I was reminded of something I read about Michigan search warrants.

http://bit.ly/2kcp9JN

(9) On the fifty-sixth day following the issuance of a search warrant, the search warrant affidavit contained in any court file or court record retention system is public information unless, before the fifty-sixth day after the search warrant is issued, a peace officer or prosecuting attorney obtains a suppression order from a judge or district court magistrate upon a showing under oath that suppression of the affidavit is necessary to protect an ongoing investigation or the privacy or safety of a victim or witness.

I know we aren't at 56 days since the first search warrant was obtained but I have a tiny bit of hope that we might get to see the affidavit soon. I can't imagine LE won't request a suppression order but maybe not...

Anyone know why their hasn't been any word on the results of the DNA on the mattress and cars seized

I used to live in Oakland County. Would the trial be the court on (off of) Telegraph? Thanks
Who knows. If there ever is a trial it won't be anytime soon. Unless something major in this case breaks or they have solid and enough evidence against the POI. I doubt they'd have it anywhere local due to how highly public this is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Who knows. If there ever is a trial it won't be anytime soon. Unless something major in this case breaks or they have solid and enough evidence against the POI. I doubt they'd have it anywhere local due to how highly public this is.
There has been quite a bit of coverage about Dani's disappearance, but there has been very little coverage in MSM that has targeted the security guard. That could change after an arrest, but right now I don't see anything that would justify a change of venue.

Since we are throwing out scenario's, I have been thinking back to what I read about Danielle being interested in wanting to purchase a tiny home, or a possible mobile home, could she have been making appointments to see these possibilities and someone SG or someone else may have offered to show her areas in which she could build one of these homes as a way of getting her to take him to one of these areas maybe not to far away from where she worked, saying to her that she would have plenty of time to still make it back to her planned dinner with her friend. Instead of going there directly he took her back to his house first and then continued to complete his plans for hiding her somewhere or someone else did the transferring to an unknown location and that is why he is not talking. I haven't looked to see where these homes could possibly be built but I am sure that real estate agents have information on where these sites may be.They are even building these homes in the inner city in some instances for the homeless. Not sure how that would fit in to her disappearance though. The other car that was taken could have been the one that was used to transport her elsewhere while her car was returned to its normal parking space. Sorry if this sounds far out but, lots of abductions are totally far out in how they are performed and carried out.

Regarding the two cars seized in addition to Danielle's Jeep. I feel most likely one belonged to SG and the other to SG's wife. Unless there was a roommate or friend living at that residence it seems most likely those are the only two vehicles that would have been part of the warrant. It's possible a search at another location occurred and a vehicle was removed but there hasn't been MSM or even rumor discussion on another search.

Since SG's wife was in the hospital at the time, SG would have had access to her car and either could have been used the night she went missing.

Since we are throwing out scenario's, I have been thinking back to what I read about Danielle being interested in wanting to purchase a tiny home, or a possible mobile home, could she have been making appointments to see these possibilities and someone SG or someone else may have offered to show her areas in which she could build one of these homes as a way of getting her to take him to one of these areas maybe not to far away from where she worked, saying to her that she would have plenty of time to still make it back to her planned dinner with her friend. Instead of going there directly he took her back to his house first and then continued to complete his plans for hiding her somewhere or someone else did the transferring to an unknown location and that is why he is not talking. I haven't looked to see where these homes could possibly be built but I am sure that real estate agents have information on where these sites may be.They are even building these homes in the inner city in some instances for the homeless. Not sure how that would fit in to her disappearance though. The other car that was taken could have been the one that was used to transport her elsewhere while her car was returned to its normal parking space. Sorry if this sounds far out but, lots of abductions are totally far out in how they are performed and carried out.

Can I quote myself, and can I use this link on information on Tiny Homes? http://minimotives.com/2014/06/25/where-can-you-park-a-tiny-house/

Regarding the two cars seized in addition to Danielle's Jeep. I feel most likely one belonged to SG and the other to SG's wife. Unless there was a roommate or friend living at that residence it seems most likely those are the only two vehicles that would have been part of the warrant. It's possible a search at another location occurred and a vehicle was removed but there hasn't been MSM or even rumor discussion on another search.

Since SG's wife was in the hospital at the time, SG would have had access to her car and either could have been used the night she went missing.

I agree with you. Seized his car and wife's. I don't think the LE wanted anyone to know about the search to begin with however with the Berkeley page having neighbors concerned and chatting it had to come out. One question I do have. It was here that I read about that chatter on the berkley page. Who initially posted that? Was an obscure page to land on by chance then report here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member