MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning that, given the length of large trash bags, if a person were short enough, the person could be placed in two bags at once. You'd slip one over their head, and one bag over their feet, and the open ends of each bag would meet in approximately the middle of the person. You could secure them with tape in the middle to keep them from falling off.

Ahh...that's what I thought but for some reason kept reading it differently. Thanks.

Bottom line, Dani will never be forgotten and she will never simply just fade away! Someone knows something! I'm going to quote one of my favorite lyrics, for whomever is culpable! "Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on." I can only hope and pray whomever is culpable lets that resonate to the point where they come forward! I can't begin to fathom how anyone could have this much of a weight on their soul! It's time to stop the hurt and pain!

View attachment 108986
This

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I doubt if either one of them are Danielle though, remember that the police don't believe anyone needs to go out and search for her.

I guess she is supposed to magically reappear someday and answer a bunch of their questions as to what happened and where she's been.

Can you suggest a scenario or theory for which a "magical reappearance" is possible?

Thank you. I just looked too, her comment is on the Missing in Michigan Facebook group. Both bodies have been identified and neither is Danielle.

Back to square one. Still hoping Danielle is out there alive.

I feel so badly for those two women and their families. May they RIP.

May Dani be found alive.

I feel so badly for those two women and their families. May they RIP.

May Dani be found alive.
BBM

Hear, hear!

I'm so relieved that neither of these unfortunate women turned out to be Dani.

No, I can't. That comment was meant to be dripping with sarcasm............

;) I actually have a scenario whereby Danielle could return, but I will keep this theory to myself for the time being.

I truly believe this case will be solved. It may Take years but DS will certainly not be forgotten.

Bette Davis eyes....Me to! Me To!! I would love to hear yours have my own as well and I just have this gut feeling there is more to this then what it appears..... I just can't shake it.

A burgundy candle for Dani.

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 85
As a local, I just wanted to say that I work in Farmington Hills. I went to lunch today at 12 and Farmington. Dani's missing poster is plastered all over the strip mall there.

I also had a meeting with the property manager of our building. He made the comment that "nothing bad happens in Farmington Hills, except what happened to Danielle."

For those not local, please know that her face, her name, her story are still at the forefront of everyone's mind.

We will not stop until she is home.

I'm here until there's resolution. I refuse to leave! Prayers for Danielle and her family!

Still praying with all of you.

I have to say that I think the world of each of you on this thread. I feel as if I am part of this community and I will miss you all.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I am not going anywhere either. I just wanted to say that your great compassion has touched my heart.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members