MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think the timeline would be tight, as AA said her encounter was around 6:00 p.m.. The only other odd occurrence I remember seeing was rumor of someone claiming that DS pulled into a gated apartment complex just prior to reaching her own. Again, it is rumor. But if it checked out with LE, maybe the initial plan was for the SG to go back to DS's apartment and leave her vehicle there immediately upon leaving ML and planned to have a friend meet him there. If DS was scared or trying to alert someone by pulling into another location, it could have derailed the SG's attempt to take DS quietly from her complex and he could've forced her to drive directly to his home instead. I'm not saying this possibility has much weight, just throwing it out as a scenario to tie in with AA's reported encounter. All MOO.

I have a thought that whomever Atomic Angela saw the day Dani disappeared may actually have been involved. Between the police contacting her about it again, and her absence since the thread was down makes me think she might not be able to talk about any of it anymore, at least I hope that's the reason she isn't on here. The thing I can't quite figure out is exactly how he may have been involved, especially since it was so close to the time of her disappearance.

If the individual that AA had an encounter with around 6pm in the IGA was smack dab in the middle of committing a crime (waiting for FG, or FG and DS...whatever his role may have been), why would he willingly show his face to ANYONE in that moment, let alone start a conversation with someone. It was dark by 6pm so staying quiet and hidden would be an easy task....why go out of your way to get up and chat with a stranger? Unless im missing something it wouldnt make any sense.

Hope your mom is better! This is so random but do you work at a restaurant? I'm only curious because I know someone that lives or used to live there and am wondering if you know them to. Anyways, did the person you saw seem suspicious or do you think they were generally just confused?

I do not work at a restaurant :) His questions were out of place but moreso his demeanor was suspicious, if that makes sense.

If the individual that AA had an encounter with around 6pm in the IGA was smack dab in the middle of committing a crime (waiting for FG, or FG and DS...whatever his role may have been), why would he willingly show his face to ANYONE in that moment, let alone start a conversation with someone. It was dark by 6pm so staying quiet and hidden would be an easy task....why go out of your way to get up and chat with a stranger? Unless im missing something it wouldnt make any sense.

The person I had the encounter with was lost. They were attempting to find a specific address within the complex but it was dark and all the apartments look identical. He was definitely looking for someone's apartment but did not indicate whose or a number. He also abruptly started walking toward me before realizing I was on the phone. The interaction was out of place which it why I reported it

The person AA encountered may have only received a call from SG asking him to pick him up at IGA. I never said he would've been committing a crime, he likely didn't even know what was going on, only that his buddy needed a ride. JMO

The person I had the encounter with was lost. They were attempting to find a specific address within the complex but it was dark and all the apartments look identical. He was definitely looking for someone's apartment but did not indicate whose or a number. He also abruptly started walking toward me before realizing I was on the phone. The interaction was out of place which it why I reported it

I know it's been a while, but thank you for reporting it to the police. I have to give you a lot of credit for that. Most people I know wouldn't have thought to call it in.

You never know...people do some stupid things while ruining people's lives. I don't think criminals are super smart...just watched a dateline where someone shot someone at her apt complex in the middle of the day and stopped and talked to the maintenance man in her way out....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's been a while, but thank you for reporting it to the police. I have to give you a lot of credit for that. Most people I know wouldn't have thought to call it in.

I think I mentioned it before but I wrestled with calling in. I didn't want to be paranoid and overreacting. I checked in with my friend who I was on the phone with before I called to make sure I wasn't exaggerating anything. I told the police that too, the last thing I wanted to do was waste their time. It's a weird feeling to think you may have seen something that could be important but you just don't know.

I've always found it odd that her car was returned, parked in its normal spot, and LE didn't believe she drove it home. Speculation only: what if she had too much to drink and SG or a friend of SG drove her home that night? What started out innocent could have turned unexpectedly with the SG, SGs friend, or even a random unlikely perp at IGA. Just a possible angle that I haven't seen come up.

I've always found it odd that her car was returned, parked in its normal spot, and LE didn't believe she drove it home. Speculation only: what if she had too much to drink and SG or a friend of SG drove her home that night? What started out innocent could have turned unexpectedly with the SG, SGs friend, or even a random unlikely perp at IGA. Just a possible angle that I haven't seen come up.

This has been discussed. I feel like she would have probably called/texted her friend if she went out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might not have KNOWN he was smack dab in the middle of anything. Maybe he just thought he was picking up a friend. Something like, dude, I got stuck at a friend's apartment without my car. Can you come pick me up? He could have given the friend any number of reasons why he didn't have his car and needed a ride.

He might not have KNOWN he was smack dab in the middle of anything. Maybe he just thought he was picking up a friend. Something like, dude, I got stuck at a friend's apartment without my car. Can you come pick me up? He could have given the friend any number of reasons why he didn't have his car and needed a ride.

But we don't even know if this person was involved at all.
Do we?

I'd think he would have called LE after hearing a woman from there was missing.
And knowing the guy u helped out was being investigated.
Just a thought.

Ten weeks since Danielle Stislicki disappeared. Where is Danielle?

Dani's dad is asking Beer Pong players from Royal Oak, Bay City, Berkley, Rochester, Livonia, Ferndale to speak up.

I wonder if any help that SG Might have gotten could have been from a fellow beer pong player.

Dani's dad is asking Beer Pong players from Royal Oak, Bay City, Berkley, Rochester, Livonia, Ferndale to speak up.

I wonder if any help that SG Might have gotten could have been from a fellow beer pong player.

This was a great idea for her dad to do. IMO
These ppl know him well and I'm sure could shed some light on this dude.

Can you provide a link for this? I don't see it on FDSFB. Wonder where they play in Rochester (where I live)?

Maybe this person AA encountered was there waiting for DS to come home and thought that AA was DS and thought she was calling someone to let them know she was in trouble so he quickly turned around and left. Maybe the man had never seen DS and didn't know what she looked like, only her approximate parking area. This could have been a friend of SG' or a complete total stranger who had orders to get her that night and turn her over to someone else. Sometimes people who are abducted pass through several hands before ending up in the hands of those who want them. Maybe just making it harder to follow a trail when there is more than one person involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en