MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is kind of knit-picky, but in reading the story back it doesn't look like the floorboards detail was supplied by LE, but it just says the Defenders learned of this detail.

A quote pulled from the latest ClickonDetroit story: "Officers carried a mattress out of the home, and the Defenders learned that some floorboards were confiscated by authorities and sent off for testing."

It seems to me like Nebus' quote was taken from a more generic interview regarding the case, as it doesn't reveal exact details but instead makes a more general statement on how the investigation is going. I can't help but think the floorboards detail was gathered from the post making the rounds on SM, or perhaps the person that posted it, since there is no name or identifying factor to go with the "source."

MOO, but I'm not sure police would give up this sort of detail when they've been so tight lipped on the investigation up until this point. The fact that it isn't tied with an actual name or somebody from LE doesn't make it a confirmed detail, IMHO.

Hoping Dani will come home soon.

Good point, hashbrownz. We learnt of this before didn't we? I really hoped it meant it had come from a different source (LE) than the original source.

I know this is kind of knit-picky, but in reading the story back it doesn't look like the floorboards detail was supplied by LE, but it just says the Defenders learned of this detail.

A quote pulled from the latest ClickonDetroit story: [FONT=Lato, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Officers carried a mattress out of the home, and the Defenders learned that some floorboards were confiscated by authorities and sent off for testing."
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lato, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It seems to me like Nebus' quote was taken from a more generic interview regarding the case, as it doesn't reveal exact details but instead makes a more general statement on how the investigation is going. I can't help but think the floorboards detail was gathered from the post making the rounds on SM, or perhaps the person that posted it, since there is no name or identifying factor to go with the "source."

[/FONT]MOO, but I'm not sure police would give up this sort of detail when they've been so tight lipped on the investigation up until this point. The fact that it isn't tied with an actual name or somebody from LE doesn't make it a confirmed detail, IMHO.

Hoping Dani will come home soon.

I had picked up on the same thing. But I wondered if it was something that maybe Dani's dad had offered up vs. them repeating a rumor on SM.

I would hope that if they got the information from Dani's dad they attribute the information to him, since he is a concrete source, much more credible than an unnamed person.

I had picked up on the same thing. But I wondered if it was something that maybe Dani's dad had offered up vs. them repeating a rumor on SM.

I would hope that if they got the information from Dani's dad they attribute the information to him, since he is a concrete source, much more credible than an unnamed person.

Damn... it does seem as if they would confirm the source had it been concrete as you say. Which this source is just not.

I was pondering this morning where would he place Danielle if he did indeed kill her.

Water, water everywhere! More than 300 lakes in Oakland County alone. No shortage of water in which to discard human remains. If Danielle is no longer alive, my guess is that her body is in water. :moo:

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10364_52261_52964_66796-67601--,00.html
I tend to agree with this. I live in the area and there are so many lakes and so many small parks scattered here and there. I noticed on Dani's instagram account that she posted a picture of a park and said that she found it on the way home. I am wondering if maybe this was a spot SG and her could meet up if he was in fact her pot dealer (I am still leaning towards this.. she seems very similar to me and i'm an avid pot smoker and I can hold a steady job, etc.)..

LE is not going to just believe anything he offers up. He (or they) will have to prove what he is saying is true. Sure he can say its his wifes blood, vomit, etc - but then LE will do DNA tests to prove it. Nothing he says is taken as the truth.

No of course they won't. But it would make it much more likely that they would keep the info to themselves until it's proven to be hers.

If anyone has time to kill.. I highly recommend watching this particular Dateline episode... Everything from the intermittent cam footage to the cell phone triangulation is incredibly insightful.

The episode is VANISHED and is from season 2017.

Check out this video from NBC's Dateline
https://www.nbc.com/app_link/nbcapp...hare&utm_medium=videoplayer&utm_source=nbcapp

I believe this is the episode her father referenced one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe this is the episode her father referenced one day.

Actuallly, it is not the same episode that Rich mentioned about the "parallels in the case"... That was an episode about a young boy, which I did watch.

This one -Vanished- is different in many ways. I watched this one twice and actually took notes... Yes, I am a geek.

The cell phone was the part that really hit home.... If you focus on how much LE has zeroed in on Danielle's cell phone and its whereabouts ... This episode really speaks to that. IMO

Actuallly, it is not the same episode that Rich mentioned about the "parallels in the case"... That was an episode about a young boy, which I did watch.

This one -Vanished- is different in many ways. I watched this one twice and actually took notes... Yes, I am a geek.

The cell phone was the part that really hit home.... If you focus on how much LE has zeroed in on Danielle's cell phone and its whereabouts ... This episode really speaks to that. IMO

Ahhh ok. I'll have to watch them both. Thanks :)

Ahhh ok. I'll have to watch them both. Thanks :)

I was riveted by both. They are very long episodes and so it takes some time to get through them. So worth watching.

Stories like this make me look up stuff like this. http://www.safewise.com/blog/10-wearable-safety-gps-devices-kids/. Not that it would have helped Danielle case, she had a phone that did the same thing. I just wish there was a better way of keeping people safe. I know installing a tracking chip into someone isn't legal even if they want it, but maybe a watch that does something like life alert that just looks like a regular watch and can tell police you are in danger, and can locate you. The problem with those things is, they can go off when you don't want them too. We are getting better with technology. I have three beautiful children, who will eventually move out on their own and I'll be on here, web sleuths, reading these stories and calling them up and worrying about them constantly. I cried hearing that they emptied out her apartment. I cannot even fathom the pain they are going through right now.

Both of my kids use the Verizon gadget. It has a gps that is so good I can tell where in the neighbors yard my kids are playing. I can't recommend this enough for kids.

The SIL gave out that detail January in sm which can't be posted here.

To the people that feel SG is innocent-
How does this new information effect your theory? Has it changed your mind some or created any doubt?

For the record- I believe personally that SG holds the key to solving this. (But there's been plenty here who don't feel the same)

I don't necessarily believe that SG is innocent, but based on our Justice system, he is INNOCENT until proven guilty. I'm not ready to condemn someone for a crime that he may not have committed and will wait until there is an arrest, charges filed, and someone in custody for Danielle's disappearance (and/or death). I'm also not convinced that the SG acted alone, and there could very well be another suspect under consideration by LE.

Given that the home of the security guard was searched more than once, with plenty of evidence having been removed from the house, I believe that the SG has some involvement in Dani's disappearance. How much and whether or not he acted alone remains to be seen. :moo:

I know this is kind of knit-picky, but in reading the story back it doesn't look like the floorboards detail was supplied by LE, but it just says the Defenders learned of this detail...

[/COLOR][/FONT]MOO, but I'm not sure police would give up this sort of detail when they've been so tight lipped on the investigation up until this point. The fact that it isn't tied with an actual name or somebody from LE doesn't make it a confirmed detail, IMHO...

<respectfully snipped>

Given that Chief Nebus has participated in WDIV's special Defender's reports on the Stislicki case, I'm inclined to believe that he approved of Karen Drew releasing the detail about the floorboards being removed from the Berkley home. If LE truly did not want that detail made known to the public just yet, it would not have been included in the Defender's special report.

WDIV is by far the most reliable, responsible local (Detroit) media outlet. Other local TV stations tend to lean towards sensationalism which is the reason that I don't rely on them. :moo:

Both of my kids use the Verizon gadget. It has a gps that is so good I can tell where in the neighbors yard my kids are playing. I can't recommend this enough for kids.

I wish Fitbit could be used as a GPS tracker . It's the new gadget for the girls age 9-13.

Bumping up thread for Dani, plus lighting a candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Luminara-Burgundy-Flameless-Candle.jpg
    Luminara-Burgundy-Flameless-Candle.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 409
Right, I agree that Local 4 is the most reputable TV station around these parts. However, I will reference a post I made earlier in this thread which explained that reporters/media outlets don't need their information to be approved by LE before reporting it. Reporters can ask whether the police can confirm or deny something, but they don't need their information approved by police. They will sometimes - out of respect for the investigation - choose not to report details that police have asked to keep quiet for safety of citizens, respect of a victim's family, etc. It's likely Nebus didn't know word for word what the story would be about, just that it was an update on the case. It could also be likely that he knew the floorboards detail would be included in the report, but he doesn't need to give his permission to Drew to report on it. Oh, to be a fly on the wall during that interview.

Regardless of WHO said it, the floorboards information is out there, and I won't try to debunk its credibility. I remember reading the SIL's post on SM and thinking that it was only a matter of time before it gets reported on. I assumed police wouldn't comment this detail based on how quiet they've kept everything.

I will also mention that I have a background in journalism, but that's as much information as I'll divulge. :silenced:

<respectfully snipped>

Given that Chief Nebus has participated in WDIV's special Defender's reports on the Stislicki case, I'm inclined to believe that he approved of Karen Drew releasing the detail about the floorboards being removed from the Berkley home. If LE truly did not want that detail made known to the public just yet, it would not have been included in the Defender's special report.

WDIV is by far the most reliable, responsible local (Detroit) media outlet. Other local TV stations tend to lean towards sensationalism which is the reason that I don't rely on them. :moo:

I don't necessarily believe that SG is innocent, but based on our Justice system, he is INNOCENT until proven guilty. I'm not ready to condemn someone for a crime that he may not have committed and will wait until there is an arrest, charges filed, and someone in custody for Danielle's disappearance (and/or death). I'm also not convinced that the SG acted alone, and there could very well be another suspect under consideration by LE.

Given that the home of the security guard was searched more than once, with plenty of evidence having been removed from the house, I believe that the SG has some involvement in Dani's disappearance. How much and whether or not he acted alone remains to be seen. :moo:
Agree 100%
If I learned anything from the Jacob Wetterling case it would be to let ALL of the facts of the case come out, let the evidence/facts play out THROUGH the justice system, and it isn't over till it's over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members