MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It's not possible to OD on marijuana.

It could have been laced with something to incapacitate her. I've seen it laced with 'shrooms and people hallucinating. Anyone know if the date rape drug is effective smoked? For that matter, slipping something into a water bottle or beverage would be easy enough to incapacitate.
"Want to come in for a drink?"
"Thanks for the ride, can I offer you a glass of wine?"

Doesn't really jive if she had set plans, if I had to be somewhere and left early to do it, having a glass of wine or such wouldn't play into it.

I wonder if he has done this before.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I have wondered the same thing. I don't know whether he is responsible for any other disappearances, but I think prior rapes are extremely likely. If any other women have been raped by him and are still around to talk about it, I hope they'll come forward. They may be the best hope for putting this guy away and saving the lives of other women.

Im curious as to whose prevailing theory is this? It's quite detailed.

Im curious as to whose prevailing theory is this? It's quite detailed.
I agree. That said, if we follow statistics and what we do know about this case, it's possible (probable) that sexual assault may have precipitated murder.

There are still any number of theories that may be true, though, given how little we actually know.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The prevailing theory is that Dani was doing what she always did, putting someone else first by helping a casual acquaintance who claimed to need a ride home, and he thanked her by raping her and then murdering her to prevent her from reporting the rape. People are looking for other motives because it's horrifying to think of the life of such an amazing, loving, positive person being wasted because of such callous selfishness. Unfortunately, those of us who have followed missing person cases over the years have seen that scenario repeated over and over and over again. Guys like this security guard think of women as tools for their own sexual gratification, to be disposed of at will. There is some debate about whether the crime was preplanned, and an OD from a date rape drug is possible, but any scenario that doesn't involve rape is far fetched.

I don't necessarily agree there HAD to be a rape...JMO

I agree. That said, if we follow statistics and what we do know about this case, it's possible (probable) that sexual assault may have precipitated murder.

There are still any number of theories that may be true, though, given how little we actually know.

I stand corrected- stats would suggest most homicides committed by men against women is a result of an argument.

http://www.vpc.org/press/more-than-1600-women-murdered-by-men-in-one-year-new-study-finds/

"The overwhelming majority of these homicides were*not*related to any other felony crime, such as rape or robbery. Nationwide, for homicides in which the circumstances could be identified, 85 percent of the homicides were not related to the commission of another felony. Most often, females were killed by males in the course of an argument between the victim and the offender."

I'm just not seeing this scenario, but who knows? We don't know what happened yet so anything is possible, however this is not one of my theories. Jo

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Literally no one EVER has OD'd from smoking weed.

Literally no one EVER has OD'd from smoking weed.
I know nothing about this is a laughing matter but I really couldn't help but laugh at that assertion. So many misperceptions and stereotypes about marijuana.

If an OD was involved, it almost certainly was due to a drug other than marijuana.

I think the two having an affair is a perfectly valid theory here. Look at the facts. SG had the house to himself due to wife in the hospital. DS Got off work early on purpose indicating maybe she knew she'd be making a detour out of her way. Lastly, if there was an affair, then DS potentially telling the wife our outing them would have destroyed SG's life in a major way (wife in the hospital, last thing he needs is to get busted cheating). So..
-DS went there to break up with SG, maybe even said she was gonna tell wife--I consider this a motive.
-SG breaks it off with DS, she flips out threatens to tell wife, I consider this a motive.
Frankly, I think the whole "carefully planned abduction" angle is extremely far fetched. I think more believable is that she went there on purpose, doing something she'd done many times before, but this time something went wrong.

So why take her keys and phone and not her car and purse?

I guess I can understand taking the phone as it shows who she communicated with and when.
But you can subpoena records for that.

But why her keys? What other keys would have been on the chain? Apartment, work keys....?

Does anyone know why SG left his post at Metropolitan?

Was his wife currently working or has she been on a medical leave since 2015. Were there financial difficulties due to sickness and his lack of work. Is this form of leukemia a type where she has to be hospitalized from time to time?
I hope she's receiving benefits from work.

Why would SG's wife's sister be so outspoken about SG. (Other than he's not talking).

What is the prevailing theory and why?

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

BBM.

Taking her keys and phone makes it look as if she got out of the car in the apartment complex car park to go up to her apartment and something happened there. IMO, it was a red herring to make it look as if the crime scene was there in the car park.

I think the two having an affair is a perfectly valid theory here. Look at the facts. SG had the house to himself due to wife in the hospital. DS Got off work early on purpose indicating maybe she knew she'd be making a detour out of her way. Lastly, if there was an affair, then DS potentially telling the wife our outing them would have destroyed SG's life in a major way (wife in the hospital, last thing he needs is to get busted cheating). So..
-DS went there to break up with SG, maybe even said she was gonna tell wife--I consider this a motive.
-SG breaks it off with DS, she flips out threatens to tell wife, I consider this a motive.
Frankly, I think the whole "carefully planned abduction" angle is extremely far fetched. I think more believable is that she went there on purpose, doing something she'd done many times before, but this time something went wrong.

I bounce this one around a lot myself....I go between this and unrequited love on SG part and Dani thinking just a friendship....but in any of my scenarios I don't have her forced into a car or SG home etc...she is willing imo ....I think this wasn't planned and the unfortunate thing is time was certainly on his side and he has training to remain calm and solve his problem in steps and logically. I'm sure he screwed up and the lab will find it.

Where, oh where, are you Dani? I cannot believe you havent been found by now.

I don't believe for one moment DS was attracted to or even remotely interested in SG. If it's true neighbors or whomever seen them together in her car and his home it was under false pretenses. I feel he lured her there by using his wife's illness and or that his wife wanted to meet Dani.
I believe he is the sole person that committed the crime against Dani. Daily I wonder where he put her? Is she locked in a room at a different location? My mind is constantly coming up with different scenarios as to where she could be. Drove me nuts that I had to take a break on this thread. I continue to pray for Dani and Family. I also pray for SG that he does the right thing and give her family and LE truth.
Also, did SIL have her walk of truth that she was to have?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I don't believe for one moment DS was attracted to or even remotely interested in SG. If it's true neighbors or whomever seen them together in her car and his home it was under false pretenses. I feel he lured her there by using his wife's illness and or that his wife wanted to meet Dani.
I believe he is the sole person that committed the crime against Dani. Daily I wonder where he put her? Is she locked in a room at a different location? My mind is constantly coming up with different scenarios as to where she could be. Drove me nuts that I had to take a break on this thread. I continue to pray for Dani and Family. I also pray for SG that he does the right thing and give her family and LE truth.

Yes. And there is another today.

If the investigators took his car, which we know they did, he really does not have transportation to travel back-and-forth to an alternate location where she would be locked up. So if he did lock her somewhere that's quite disheartening.

Although the SG is an unnamed person of interest, I have to believe that LE is tracking his every move assuming they know his present location. I think he must be moving to various locations to avoid confrontations. I know I surely would.

I highly doubt she's locked up anywhere...I don't think he is a complete psycho (ok you know what I mean...if he abducted or killed her he is a psycho...) but I think he acted in the heat of the moment....this happens every single day...anger just overwhelms them and they react.

I highly doubt she's locked up anywhere...I don't think he is a complete psycho (ok you know what I mean...if he abducted or killed her he is a psycho...) but I think he acted in the heat of the moment....this happens every single day...anger just overwhelms them and they react.

Angry about what? How could this sweet woman, that appears not to have an enemy in the world, anger someone to the point of killing her? Baffling.

Angry about what? How could this sweet woman, that appears not to have an enemy in the world, anger someone to the point of killing her? Baffling.

I don't know, because she is .....human?

Reality is we only know the best of Dani. A carefully crafted PR that has all of us in love and wanting to hug her.

There is no one perfect, no one who doesn't come across wrong or do something that upsets another human. Emotions get the best of people. Situations are escalated and things happen.

She isn't a princess in a tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members