MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way to know...no theory is out of bounds IMO.
But that's not my theory

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Why do you think they posted a picture of the smoke buddy keychain? The only reason I suggested an OD scenario is I guess weed nowadays is much stronger with different additives,something not available in my day and age.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Why do you think they posted a picture of the smoke buddy keychain? The only reason I suggested an OD scenario is I guess weed nowadays is much stronger with different additives,something not available in my day and age.

Because it's missing from her purse along with her phone.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

To my knowledge there has never been a case of marijuana OD in the USA ( in death) ... inhaling too much would need to be a large amount would lead to hallucinations... not death . Pot doesn't work the way other drugs do... way more likely to die from alcohol OD than pot.

I believe they posted it because it was unique looking and if found could help the case. They also posted photos of jacket and cell phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to look up smokbuddy keychain. Is it used for both cigs and mj? If she had one and it's missing....is there speculation this could have been an OD scenario?

http://www.smokebuddy.com/index.php...dy-original-and-smokebuddy-junior-bundle.html

The smoke buddy keychain is just a keychain. Comes with the personal air filter. I have one too. Sooo no, her keychain was on her keys and her keys are missing, does not point to an OD at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It is just a keychain! :) you don't smoke through the keychain. It does have an LED light I believe to help with packing the actual smoke buddy which is what you smoke through . DS more than likely smoked pot occasionally ... just as past presidents , teachers, LE, Dr.s, athletes and the list goes on. Not an OD scenario.

You don't pack the smoke buddy. You blow the smoke through it and it filters the smell. It's just a carbon filter. I have the keychain too and mine does not have a light on it.

They posted the smoke buddy because it would be the keychain on her keys that would stand out the most. It is unique. IMO.

They posted the smoke buddy because it would be the keychain on her keys that would stand out the most. It is unique. IMO.

So why take her keys and phone and not her car and purse?

I guess I can understand taking the phone as it shows who she communicated with and when.
But you can subpoena records for that.

But why her keys? What other keys would have been on the chain? Apartment, work keys....?

Does anyone know why SG left his post at Metropolitan?

Was his wife currently working or has she been on a medical leave since 2015. Were there financial difficulties due to sickness and his lack of work. Is this form of leukemia a type where she has to be hospitalized from time to time?
I hope she's receiving benefits from work.

Why would SG's wife's sister be so outspoken about SG. (Other than he's not talking).

What is the prevailing theory and why?

Thank you.

I guess I can understand taking the phone as it shows who she communicated with and when.

But why her keys? What other keys would have been on the chain? Apartment, work keys....?

Was his wife currently working or has she been on a medical leave since 2015. Were there financial difficulties due to sickness and his lack of work. Is this form of leukemia a type where she has to be hospitalized from time to time?

Why would SG's wife's sister be so outspoken about SG. (Other than he's not talking).

Thank you.

IMO it appears that he has never been a very good husband so maybe it isn't totally shocking to her that he would do something like this. She has made comments about him admitting he has a sex problem and when someone asked her why he wasn't with her sister at the hospital she replied with something along the lines of its typical of him.

Thank you.

Imo the keys and phone were in her jacket pocket and she was running into SG house and left purse in jeep. I do it almost on the daily to run into stores, gym etc.

You don't pack the smoke buddy. You blow the smoke through it and it filters the smell. It's just a carbon filter. I have the keychain too and mine does not have a light on it.

Duuude...I got the bonus keychain with light. I'm feeelin lucky.;)

Imo the keys and phone were in her jacket pocket and she was running into SG house and left purse in jeep. I do it almost on the daily to run into stores, gym etc.
Well, how did her car get returned to the apartment complex without the keys?

Well, how did her car get returned to the apartment complex without the keys?

I don't believe it did. Whomever is involved in Danis disappearance returned the car and took the phone and keys to dispose of to buy time and make it look voluntary imo.

Duuude...I got the bonus keychain with light. I'm feeelin lucky.;)

Omg mine does too! I never noticed there was a light!! Wowww. Here's a pic of my cute smoke buddy so I don't seem like I liar!!
f8c6cc836fa4b864fb676a5ec81190d3.jpg

Thank you.

I don't know the answers, of course, but if she wasn't the one driving, the driver may have taken them out of habit?

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

IMO it appears that he has never been a very good husband so maybe it isn't totally shocking to her that he would do something like this. She has made comments about him admitting he has a sex problem and when someone asked her why he wasn't with her sister at the hospital she replied with something along the lines of its typical of him.

This is all rumors spread by the SG's SIL who has self disclosed she had mental health issues. I would take whatever she says with a grain of salt. None of it confirmed by police.

Thank you.
The prevailing theory is that Dani was doing what she always did, putting someone else first by helping a casual acquaintance who claimed to need a ride home, and he thanked her by raping her and then murdering her to prevent her from reporting the rape. People are looking for other motives because it's horrifying to think of the life of such an amazing, loving, positive person being wasted because of such callous selfishness. Unfortunately, those of us who have followed missing person cases over the years have seen that scenario repeated over and over and over again. Guys like this security guard think of women as tools for their own sexual gratification, to be disposed of at will. There is some debate about whether the crime was preplanned, and an OD from a date rape drug is possible, but any scenario that doesn't involve rape is far fetched.

The prevailing theory is that Dani was doing what she always did, putting someone else first by helping a casual acquaintance who claimed to need a ride home, and he thanked her by raping her and then murdering her to prevent her from reporting the rape. People are looking for other motives because it's horrifying to think of the life of such an amazing, loving, positive person being wasted because of such callous selfishness. Unfortunately, those of us who have followed missing person cases over the years have seen that scenario repeated over and over and over again. Guys like this security guard think of women as tools for their own sexual gratification, to be disposed of at will. There is some debate about whether the crime was preplanned, and an OD from a date rape drug is possible, but any scenario that doesn't involve rape is far fetched.
I wonder if he has done this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members