MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the biggest thing that is missing is motive and the nature of the relationship between SG and DS. I know that motive isn't always needed nor rational but given SG's presumably clean record, respectable life and family, I'm struggling with the trigger or motive. I have speculated a few scenarios involving others either close to DS or SG. I think once it all comes out, there will be a shock or surprise. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

A shock/surprise meaning it might not be FG?

A shock/surprise meaning it might not be FG?
Oh, no. I think he is involved. I don't feel comfortable elaborating because it is just speculation based on trying to determine motive. I also want to respect tos.

I worry we won't see much movement without finding ds or a confession. Hoping for either to happen really soon for DS' family.

Oh, no. I think he is involved.

Okay, sorry just checking!

I'm thinking maybe him and someone close to him and that's why their all covering for him. I can't imagine anyone covering for someone who isn't even related to you. Not that they should cover for him anyway.

I think he's involved as well.. I think he holds the key to solving this.
As far as the motive- who knows?! Who am I to come up with a reason just to have it make sense in my mind. But I'm curious to see what the real motive was, although we may never know.

I think he's involved as well.. I think he holds the key to solving this.
As far as the motive- who knows?! Who am I to come up with a reason just to have it make sense in my mind. But I'm curious to see what the real motive was, although we may never know.
I'm speculating motive not to satisfy curiosity but to understand who all is actually involved. It may be that SG is only part of the picture and thus only one of the suspects. Based on the motive, different individuals may be involved. JMO.

I'm speculating motive not to satisfy curiosity but to understand who all is actually involved. It may be that SG is only part of the picture and thus only one of the suspects. Based on the motive, different individuals may be involved. JMO.

Quoting seems to be messed up here often so hopefully this works-
But I should've been clearer, I just meant that I personally don't have much of a theory for motive. I wasn't being snarky to those that do have their own theories, I just don't have one personally that I'm set on at this time.
I am rather curious as to what it could've been, I guess we'll find out if and when this case gets resolved.

Can anyone tell me how to find the post where a poster said she had talked to LE about seeing a man approach her in the parking lot of DS apartment building ? I have looked for the last hour and don't know this posters name. Did she say that the vehicle was an out of town license number? and was it Texas? Just need to verify these two things. Hope this is allowed.

Can anyone tell me how to find the post where a poster said she had talked to LE about seeing a man approach her in the parking lot of DS apartment building ? I have looked for the last hour and don't know this posters name. Did she say that the vehicle was an out of town license number? and was it Texas? Just need to verify these two things. Hope this is allowed.

Atomic Angela? - I may be well off so sorry to the OP.

Atomic Angela? - I may be well off so sorry to the OP.

yes thank you so much. That is the right name.

I believe AA said out-of-state plate, but I don't think she specified which state.

I've noticed that she hasn't posted much about her encounter since letting us know LE had reached out to her asking for additional details, other than popping in here and there to say hello. I hope that she was able to provide them with helpful information.

I believe AA said out-of-state plate, but I don't think she specified which state.

I've noticed that she hasn't posted much about her encounter since letting us know LE had reached out to her asking for additional details, other than popping in here and there to say hello. I hope that she was able to provide them with helpful information.

Oh yeah! Forgot to say, I think IMHO is right, I am sure she did say it had out-of-state plates.

Oh yeah! Forgot to say, I think IMHO is right, I am sure she did say it had out-of-state plates.

It was out of state plates. I don't believe she stated what state it was however believe she said it was not Colorado . I believe she wanted to keep some details to herself and LE only ( which is wise)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was out of state plates. I don't believe she stated what state it was however believe she said it was not Colorado . I believe she wanted to keep some details to herself and LE only ( which is wise)

Understandable! Thanks, I couldn't quite remember.

No worries. It sounds like you may be breaking something down there? You don't have to specify, I just hope it's something promising! :)
Especially since the out of state plates stuck out in her mind. Some confusion right at the moment.

Agreed. I have been thinking of a scenario involving multiple individuals -both related and unrelated to SG- conspiring together to accomplish a very specific purpose, which may explain the number and types of agencies involved, why LE are taking their time and the extreme lack of information released about the investigation.

I also agree with what you said in another post: "I think once it all comes out, there will be a shock or surprise." Maybe the investigators learned something very early on that they decided to keep close to the vest -very close, though I do believe they have shared with Danielle's mom and dad but no one else- at least until there is an arrest. Even if there is an arrest, it may be a while before the public learns the whole story, depending upon how forthcoming and cooperative the first suspect arrested is and how much evidence there is against others. It may just be that LE thinks SG is the weakest link -it's not like he is a hardened criminal-, thus practically outing him as a person of interest, hoping that he will crack under pressure.

Personally, -based on what has been reported via MSM- I do believe SG played a key role in what happened to Danielle on the day she disappeared. I also believe it is entirely possible that this was all done by him, other than maybe another individual helping him after the fact, either knowingly or unknowingly. I go back and forth. Whatever the case, I hope someone comes forward with Danielle's whereabouts - soon.

ETA: I've always been suspicious of the notion that Danielle and SG were romantically involved. I do think that they were "acquaintances" -term used by LE-, as in they worked in the same building, and especially with the nature of SG's job, it is reasonable to speculate they would at least recognize each other. With enough insistence, he might have been able to talk her into taking him home, but that's it.

kpetrova_x: Link not working for me; could you please repost?

Thanks.

It's on the official FDS Facebook page, but I'm not sure the news source is considered MSM.

Edited to add: the news source is blocked on WS.

It's on the official FDS Facebook page, but I'm not sure the news source is considered MSM.

Edited to add: the news source is blocked on WS.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members