MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused about a certain subject as I am not sure if it was decided that it was a published MSM topic or not. So, here goes: Are we allowed to talk about the removal of floor in a house that was searched related to this case?

I am confused about a certain subject as I am not sure if it was decided that it was a published MSM topic or not. So, here goes: Are we allowed to talk about the removal of floor in a house that was searched related to this case?

Yes, we are. It was published in MSM last week.

Yes, we are. It was published in MSM last week.

I have read a fair amount of true crime books and of course true crime TV. It seems pretty rare to take a floor out. I wonder if it was tile, wood, what part of the home it was taken from.

Which we can only speculate. But regardless, it seems like whatever they found (flesh, blood droplets, vomit) that made them take the floor, it must be a very minuscule. I also wonder if it requires specialized labs that are maybe out of state, etc.

The floor removal has my mind going in circles. So many possibilities, like do they have a garage? Could it have been a garage floor that was taken?

I have read a fair amount of true crime books and of course true crime TV. It seems pretty rare to take a floor out. I wonder if it was tile, wood, what part of the home it was taken from.

Which we can only speculate. But regardless, it seems like whatever they found (flesh, blood droplets, vomit) that made them take the floor, it must be a very minuscule. I also wonder if it requires specialized labs that are maybe out of state, etc.

The floor removal has my mind going in circles. So many possibilities, like do they have a garage? Could it have been a garage floor that was taken?
I was thinking perhaps there was staining on the floor that looked suspicious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was thinking perhaps there was staining on the floor that looked suspicious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My guess is black light hit up blood either in grout or between floor boards...ya just can't get it all when you're cleaning up. That being said, it's not necessarily dani's. It could be anyone's really...

Could be an area that was bleached.

Popping in on her birthday with hopes of an update !! Love to all of you for continuing your sleuthing and thoughts !!
I will be MIA for a bit as my mom just passed away today, but as a Michigander and part of this wonderful community on here, please know I am praying and hoping daily for some news for her family. I cannot imagine the heartache they are living daily.

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom! Sending thoughts of comfort and strength.

My guess is black light hit up blood either in grout or between floor boards...ya just can't get it all when you're cleaning up. That being said, it's not necessarily dani's. It could be anyone's really...

Yes either Fluorescein or luminol were more than likely used for blood trace throughout the home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devils advocate of sorts... SG wife has cancer . Her type of cancer you'll bleed and bruise more easily due to the low levels of platelets (clot-forming cells) in your blood. Bleeding may also be excessive. Forensic team may be overwhelmed with all the samples in the home.

Devils advocate of sorts... SG wife has cancer . Her type of cancer you'll bleed and bruise more easily due to the low levels of platelets (clot-forming cells) in your blood. Bleeding may also be excessive. Forensic team may be overwhelmed with all the samples in the home.

Yup I totally agree, those pic lines bleed frequently and profusely...

I've never felt the house was going to lead to too much forensics..

Thoughts- in the past almost 3 months there has been quite a bit of information placed out to the masses some assumptions based on rumor relayed to MSM. If SG hitched a ride home and DS car was seen there... things went wrong. My question is how did her car get back to apartment in her parking spot (a unique spot) How did SG dispose of a body, return a car, get a ride home, clean any evidence of the crime and then make it to a tournament the next day? It would have had to be premeditated... unless he had friend(s) he called upon. If he hitched a ride home with her why? In hopes to spend time with her and make a move? She refused and he kills her? DS reads as an intelligent woman... I doubt she didn't know he was married based on his fb... and yes single people web sleuth people that are interested in us. Things don't add up. I'm not one to sensationalize a case with grand ideas... something is off. It's as though it is a puzzle but there is a BIG piece in the middle that we are not privy to.

Thoughts- in the past almost 3 months there has been quite a bit of information placed out to the masses some assumptions based on rumor relayed to MSM. If SG hitched a ride home and DS car was seen there... things went wrong. My question is how did her car get back to apartment in her parking spot (a unique spot) How did SG dispose of a body, return a car, get a ride home, clean any evidence of the crime and then make it to a tournament the next day? It would have had to be premeditated... unless he had friend(s) he called upon. If he hitched a ride home with her why? In hopes to spend time with her and make a move? She refused and he kills her? DS reads as an intelligent woman... I doubt she didn't know he was married based on his fb... and yes single people web sleuth people that are interested in us. Things don't add up. I'm not one to sensationalize a case with grand ideas... something is off. It's as though it is a puzzle but there is a BIG piece in the middle that we are not privy to.

I was just thinking about this last night. I think one of FGs close circle is in this up to their eyeballs.

Are they still blaming the testing labs for the lack of progress in the case.......? After all of these months ?

Uh-huh.......that's a sure sign that a case is stalled out indefinitely.

Kudo's to the SIL for outing this guy and saying enough is enough.

You aren't going to see any movement at all on this case for at least 6 months to a year................while waiting for her to surface one way or the other. After that, they may try to get a conviction without a body, but that will be left up to the DA. That would be the same DA that has been calling the shots up to this point, so if he isn't confident enough to make an arrest, then he damn sure won't be confident enough to take it to trial.

Stalemate.

I not sure if SG killed her or if he did he if did it alone, but I know either way he is the key. I think he brought her jeep back and parked it. I'm not sure what the relationship was between them to be honest. I don't think there was a gun in her back imo. I do believe she knew he was married and I do believe she knew wife has cancer and was hospitalized. I don't believe it was premeditated. I do believe it was a crime of passion...in the least heat of the moment. I do believe it happened in that house. I do believe he has hidden the body. I'm not sure where I stand on the drug angle. I will say if they are involved I don't think it was pot.

Are they still blaming the testing labs for the lack of progress in the case.......? After all of these months ?

Uh-huh.......that's a sure sign that a case is stalled out indefinitely.

Kudo's to the SIL for outing this guy and saying enough is enough.

You aren't going to see any movement at all on this case for at least 6 months to a year................while waiting for her to surface one way or the other. After that, they may try to get a conviction without a body, but that will be left up to the DA. That would be the same DA that has been calling the shots up to this point, so if he isn't confident enough to make an arrest, then he damn sure won't be confident enough to take it to trial.

Stalemate.

Damn straight. Assuming SG has a bit of influential backing and the team is good! SHE will not take this to trial without a winning solid case.

My thoughts exactly, but I won't go into my suspicions because I don't want a TO :)

Same here - don't want a TO, or more importantly, the thread shut down ;).

I hope that it's OK to discuss the following as it has been talked about by the SIL in interviews with MSM: When I first found out about SG's situation at home -pertaining to his wife-, I had almost as much sympathy for her -and her family- as I did -and still do- for the Stislickis. His wife is so young. How unfair that she has to deal with what she has been dealing with, and for her parents and other family members to have to watch her suffer, not only due to her ongoing illness but now this.

What concerns me or raises suspicion, now that the SIL has spoken out about it, is that SG has been staying with his wife and her family. While I cannot think of single one -but then I have never had a gravely ill daughter whose marital home has been searched repeatedly in a missing person case, thank goodness-, they may have their reasons for letting him stay with them. Still, I find their -and a certain friend of theirs'- actions perplexing. While I do not agree with everything the SIL has done or how she is going about it, at least her words and actions make more sense.

True, it could have been any room. I only ever think of it as being the same room the mattress was taken from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout