MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it that you think we don't already know and haven't already discussed? What are you freaking out about? Just follow the rules here and relax, or leave. It's simple. Respect the site your on or go to a different site.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BBM.

Exactly this. Makes me wonder who is behind that account!!

Anyway, back to Dani. This is the Dani thread not the FG thread after all.

I hope they are all holding up on this bittersweet day :(

BBM.

Exactly this. Makes me wonder who is behind that account!!

Anyway, back to Dani. This is the Dani thread not the FG thread after all.

I hope they are all holding up on this bittersweet day :(
I hope so, too. My thoughts are with them :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They initially did ground searches in the beginning. Since then a person who was involved in the searches (he has posted on here as a VI but his name slips my mind), said they decided to stop further searches and they had a good reason. I don't know how to search for it or I would.

Holocene is the VI

ADMIN NOTE:

One more word about Websleuths "rules" and policies will land more than one member on the outside.

You have somewhere better to post? Then so long. It's true that WS holds the bar higher than other sites, so therefore not for those who lack common sense, respect and discretion.

To those wonderful members who are trying to help, PLEASE alert and keep scrolling. Stay out of the way and allow the staff to do our jobs. Now I've had to delete many of your posts which quoted the errant posts, and I know you're unhappy about that. But think about it. Would it make sense to delete the original post and let it stand in yours?

Alert, then scroll on.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

ADMIN NOTE:

One more word about Websleuths "rules" and policies will land more than one member on the outside.

You have somewhere better to post, then so long. It's true that WS holds the bar higher than other sites, so therefore not for those who lack common sense, respect and discretion.

To those wonderful members who are trying to help, PLEASE alert and keep scrolling. Stay out of the way and allow the staff to do our jobs. Now I've had to delete many of your posts which quoted the errant posts, and I know you're unhappy about that. But think about it. Would it make sense to delete the original post and let it stand in yours?

Alert, then scroll on.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Bessie, sorry for instigating....sometimes it's just sooooo hard not too so I apologize

For what it's worth I actually appreciate the way things are set in place. Keeps things cleaner than some other sites by sticking to what has been reported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADMIN NOTE:

You have somewhere better to post? Then so long. It's true that WS holds the bar higher than other sites, so therefore not for those who lack common sense, respect and discretion.

Alert, then scroll on.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Sorry! I knew to report the posts & did. But didnt think to not quote them! Sorry for the extra work!

I thought of Danielle today as well as her beautiful family and wonderful friends.

Praying for love and comfort for you all on this day.

I know I am just one of hundreds of strangers who continue to hope and pray for Danielle.

Love can move mountains.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I concur. Something unique (not human trafficking) enough to involve 12 agencies including the DEA, Mich. department of corrections, sonic, etc. there is definitely something bigger to this case.

I go back and forth between a few different theories as to what it could possibly be. For me, however, human trafficking is not likely, and neither is anything drug-related (e.g, that Danielle was a confidential informant, a deal gone wrong, etc. - I am of the opinion that the DEA's role in the investigation is limited to its computer forensics program and laboratory system, and the same goes for the Secret Service; more on these agencies' investigative capabilities at below links). Whatever it may be -and I may be totally off-base here-, I just have this nagging feeling it's going to be something completely unexpected, or a surprise. And it should remain that way, as long as LE needs it to.

https://www.dea.gov/ops/cfp.shtml (DEA's Computer Forensics Program)
https://www.dea.gov/ops/laboratories.shtml (DEA Laboratory System)
https://www.secretservice.gov/investigation/#forensic (Secret Service's Forensic Services)
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...e_usually_involved_in_molestation_cases_.html ("What Do Counterfeiters, Assassins, and Child Molesters Have in Common? They're all investigated by the U.S. Secret Service.")

:candle:

:cake4u:

Just posting some birthday wishes for Dani.

Popping in on her birthday with hopes of an update !! Love to all of you for continuing your sleuthing and thoughts !!
I will be MIA for a bit as my mom just passed away today, but as a Michigander and part of this wonderful community on here, please know I am praying and hoping daily for some news for her family. I cannot imagine the heartache they are living daily.

Popping in on her birthday with hopes of an update !! Love to all of you for continuing your sleuthing and thoughts !!
I will be MIA for a bit as my mom just passed away today, but as a Michigander and part of this wonderful community on here, please know I am praying and hoping daily for some news for her family. I cannot imagine the heartache they are living daily.

I'm terribly sad for your loss. I hope you find peace and comfort in your memories.

I go back and forth between a few different theories as to what it could possibly be. For me, however, human trafficking is not likely, and neither is anything drug-related (e.g, that Danielle was a confidential informant, a deal gone wrong, etc. - I am of the opinion that the DEA's role in the investigation is limited to its computer forensics program and laboratory system, and the same goes for the Secret Service; more on these agencies' investigative capabilities at below links). Whatever it may be -and I may be totally off-base here-, I just have this nagging feeling it's going to be something completely unexpected, or a surprise. And it should remain that way, as long as LE needs it to.

https://www.dea.gov/ops/cfp.shtml (DEA's Computer Forensics Program)
https://www.dea.gov/ops/laboratories.shtml (DEA Laboratory System)
https://www.secretservice.gov/investigation/#forensic (Secret Service's Forensic Services)
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...e_usually_involved_in_molestation_cases_.html ("What Do Counterfeiters, Assassins, and Child Molesters Have in Common? They're all investigated by the U.S. Secret Service.")
I don't think it's sex trafficking nor do I think Danielle was an informant... However, I do think she may have been drugged by her assailant.

So very sorry for the loss of your mother. Prayers for you both.

I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Spartygirl. Embrace your family and be present in that moment. We will be here when you return. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy 29th Birthday Danielle! :bdscroll:
I had hoped you would be home in time for today, but it's only a matter of time, right? :heartbeat:

I got my "Dani Ribbon" on today.

attachment.php
Happy Birthday Danielle! I was so hoping you would be home safe by now.

I wore my ribbon today as well. (I have a real one from the viigil in Redford and a bootleg one that I made out of a piece felt--I misplace things too often to have just one.)

Spartygirl - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I've been wondering where you have been. Hugs!

Spartygirl, My condolences on the loss of your Mom. Hugs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Dear Spartygirl,

Saddens my heart to learn of your loss.

Hold your memories of her close to your heart.

Hugs

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads