MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please link where we can find any details regarding what happened in the interview? You state above he left in the middle of it and barely spoke to them? How do you know this to be true? I'm not saying it isn't true, I just haven't seen it discussed in MSM.

I'm sorry to quote myself, but can you please answer my question monkeypants? Iv'e never seen the above information posted in MSM anywhere, I'd really like to read about it! Can you please post a link. I'm feeling so out of the loop! TIA!

Yes but he left in middle of it. He barely spoke to them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

To be fair to monkeypants with the question I asked above, this is the original post you made I'm asking about. I should have clarified better!

So the only option in your mind she is alive is if it wasn't planned? <head scratch>
i
I took it to mean if it was unplanned, it would be more hastily done, and not covered up as well...make sense?

To be fair to monkeypants with the question I asked above, this is the original post you made I'm asking about. I should have clarified better!

Bleh I've been searching for the link but I think it was from the SIL FB which I can't link.
Disregard my comments and take with grain of salt. (That said LE hasn't denied anything she has said and I'm certain MSM would have checked LE for a denial)

i
I took it to mean if it was unplanned, it would be more hastily done, and not covered up as well...make sense?

Gotcha, I agree. But even if planned I'm sure he screwed up. LE either has it and is running it thru the lab or they will. This isn't a pro sniper we are dealing with.

Yes that's also what I'm hoping as well. I'm hoping that testing done on the items removed from his home will provide Le enough to get an arrest warrant signed, and more importantly enough to make it stick so he gets put away for good.
I'm hoping that the long wait now will pay off in the end. I truly believe they are slowly but surely building their case so they will be sure to get a conviction.
LE stated that they are indeed building their case and also stated that it's moving forward ( I took that to mean that it wasn't stalled)
I'm eager to find out what the new evidence that was recently sent to the crime lab was?! Where did they acquire this new evidence? Did someone find the phone or keys possibly? Who knows?!?! But I am confident that they are going to get an arrest on this case eventually.
It would be great if DS was found, that would surely improve things. Prosecuting without a body can be done but it is harder. They must prove that the MP is in fact deceased and must prove that the defendant is somehow responsible. That's no easy task. If she was located, I believe it would make this case easier. ( I have no idea if DS is deceased or not)

Gotcha, I agree. But even if planned I'm sure he screwed up. LE either has it and is running it thru the lab or they will. This isn't a pro sniper we are dealing with.

Completely agree. SG isn't as smart, thorough, or experienced as he thinks he is. He slipped up somewhere. And LE will find it.

Hi everyone! I found this site through searches for more information about Danielle and I've ready through every thread over the last few days. I worked as a nanny for one of Dani's best friends and I live pretty close, so I've been following since the beginning. I figured it was about time I jumped in, now that I'm finally all caught up.

Hi everyone! I found this site through searches for more information about Danielle and I've ready through every thread over the last few days. I worked as a nanny for one of Dani's best friends and I live pretty close, so I've been following since the beginning. I figured it was about time I jumped in, now that I'm finally all caught up.

Hi KMCC, thanks for joining us--glad you are here! Had you met Danielle?

Now, let's say we get back on topic! Or, I suppose I can quote myself for the second time tonight, I'd be happy to!

Happy 29th Birthday Danielle! :bdscroll:
I had hoped you would be home in time for today, but it's only a matter of time, right? :heartbeat:

I got my "Dani Ribbon" on today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 478
I know it's just wishful thinking but wouldn't it be great if Dani was located today!
My guess is that it won't happen but it sure would be nice. All it takes is one person to think for themselves and decide to end this.

What worries me is that Michigan has so many bodies of water and forest areas that it wouldn't be hard to get rid of "evidence"
IMO SG is well educated, he's no dummy.

Even in December?

I would think she would be above ground and not in water.

My next logical question is why are they not doing ground searches? Boggles the mind. There are ways to grid off areas and do careful responsible searches. It's warm, it's clear as the brush has not grown back in. Seems like now is the time.

Happy Birthday Dani. May today be the day you find your way back home.

Even in December?

I would think she would be above ground and not in water.

My next logical question is why are they not doing ground searches? Boggles the mind. There are ways to grid off areas and do careful responsible searches. It's warm, it's clear as the brush has not grown back in. Seems like now is the time.

That question has been on everyone's mind! The only thing that makes sense to me is perhaps LE has reason to believe Danielle is not local?

That question has been on everyone's mind! The only thing that makes sense to me is perhaps LE has reason to believe Danielle is not local?

I live less than 2 hours away from Farmington Hills/Southfield and often travel in that direction for work. Every time I'm on I-75 heading toward that area, my eyes wander to the ditches along the sides of the road, like I'm going to find something useful from my car on the highway. I was traveling that way yesterday and I started to think how it just doesn't make sense to me that they haven't had any searches for Danielle. They'd have to have some pretty concrete evidence that it would be a waste of manpower do any ground searching, wouldn't they?

I don't think larger bodies of water were frozen in early December. It hadn't really been that cold yet. We had a few cold, snowy days, but not many. I could be wrong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties