MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he has hired an extremely expensive lawyer....so I think he is expecting to doorbell to ring anytime now.

But he has hired an extremely expensive lawyer....so I think he is expecting to doorbell to ring anytime now.

I hope he lives in fear every time there is a knock on the door, every time the phone rings. Every time he wakes up I hope he wonders if this is the day that the police throw him in jail for his part in all of this.

I hope he lives in fear every time there is a knock on the door, every time the phone rings. Every time he wakes up I hope he wonders if this is the day that the police throw him in jail for his part in all of this.

Me too. It gives me great joy to think he can't leave the house.

I also love that the world has fallen in love with Dani. Her family did a great job of showing those who didn't know her just how great she was.

No he stated interviewing and stopped in the middle and his attorney showed up and that's it. He has refused to even give an alibi

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How do you know this to be true?

Yep. That's what I'm saying. I think a situation got out of control.

Even if it began as a controlled situation something may have gone terribly wrong. Pre meditated or not the person(s) involved have chosen a path of deceit. It does not matter why she is missing it's about bringing her home. The person(s) involved have chosen to remain quiet leaving a family and community with the grief of not knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but he left in middle of it. He barely spoke to them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Can you please link where we can find any details regarding what happened in the interview? You state above he left in the middle of it and barely spoke to them? How do you know this to be true? I'm not saying it isn't true, I just haven't seen it discussed in MSM.

See, this makes more sense to me. Why in the world would anyone who knows not to talk to LE without an attorney, voluntarily go to the police station to not make a statement?
I'm not disagreeing with anyone here, more questioning the details the SIL supposedly has. There are just some things that don't add up as they stand now. I don't doubt the SG's involvement, but I do doubt the "facts" being presented by the SIL. I've been saying it for ever, but I feel like there is just more to this than meets the eye. I don't know why, or what that is...but it (the whole thing) feels "off." to me.

Whether during the first search or at the police station, I think SG talked to LE willingly because he felt fairly confident that he would get away with whatever he had done. The impression I get from him is that he isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I do believe he's had a lot of people -even those close to him- fooled for a very long time. I think SG believed those close to him would support him no matter what, and so far they have.

I also think SG has learned to spot and surround himself with types of people who are more likely to believe what he says without questioning what he does, as well as those he can use to his advantage. The attorney-friend of his in-laws (JW), who was at the Oxford house and fielding questions from reporters during one of the searches back in December, is a prime example. In my opinion, it is only because of his close relationship with SG's in-laws that JW has gotten himself involved in his case - and I mean really, really involved. SG knows as long as he has his in-laws under his thumb and is getting them to support him -whether by providing him with shelter, food, direct financial assistance, or by choosing to believe what he says-, he can use JW like a puppet, too.

By they way, would you care to share more on why you feel like there is more than meets the eye? I am curious because I have a couple of theories to tie up some loose ends, but don't have quite enough evidence or information to really them up.

I believe that member may have been speaking figuratively not literally. Like meaning" he went to be interviewed but had nothing to say so got up and left" not meaning at 3:05 PM on Dec 6th SG abruptly ended his interview with police. ( That is how I read it myself but I do understand that we all interpret information differently)

I only see the Inquisitr article...

If you are talking about the Inquisitr article the FDSFB posted the link to last night (Feb. 26th) -here is the FB post: https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/253034621821430-:

1. It shares information on an event in support of Danielle that the SIL organized and took place yesterday. The article cites a wxyz report as the source of this information.

2. It references a FOX2 article in which the SIL discusses information she says LE has shared with her.

3. It features an interview the SIL did FOX2.

The post is accompanied by a message that, in part, reads, "We will do our best to share the most accurate, and factual stories with all of you" and is signed, "Love and thanks, The Family of Danielle Stislicki." Personally, I believe they chose this particular article out of many because it does a good job of summarizing what has been reported by multiple sources and includes links to the cited articles, as well as for its accuracy.

Even if it began as a controlled situation something may have gone terribly wrong. Pre meditated or not the person(s) involved have chosen a path of deceit. It does not matter why she is missing it's about bringing her home. The person(s) involved have chosen to remain quiet leaving a family and community with the grief of not knowing.

I only ask if monkeypants didn't think there was premeditation (crime of passion) because it would go against what I've heard that's been floating around. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention it here but if what I heard is true then it couldn't be a crime of passion. If it weren't planned then I would feel more hopeful she would be found soon.

What worries me is that Michigan has so many bodies of water and forest areas that it wouldn't be hard to get rid of "evidence"
IMO SG is well educated, he's no dummy.

The meaning of the word Abduction is to--- carry off or lead away (a person) illegally, in secret, by force. Does this describe what happened to Danielle, unless she went willingly? Because of her friendly nature she was none aware that she would be doing anything dangerous to her well being so an abduction would not even be in her mind when driving someone home. It is the intentions of the person making the request to be given a lift home for whatever reason that makes this an abduction. Fact or Assumption. He's the one who has to set the record straight.

What worries me is that Michigan has so many bodies of water and forest areas that it wouldn't be hard to get rid of "evidence"
IMO SG is well educated, he's no dummy.

I think you are right. Hopefully he overestimated himself and left some DNA that can bring it full circle. Then perhaps he will cough up where she is.

I've read what the sil has said- and I believe her. But for factual purposes it's nothing more than hearsay.

I only ask if monkeypants didn't think there was premeditation (crime of passion) because it would go against what I've heard that's been floating around. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention it here but if what I heard is true then it couldn't be a crime of passion. If it weren't planned then I would feel more hopeful she would be found soon.

So the only option in your mind she is alive is if it wasn't planned? <head scratch>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties