MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever knows her whereabouts could still turn this situation around some though. They could come clean with all the details and give her family closure. Although nothing can probably take back what happened, the perp could absolutely make things easier on everyone by telling the truth.

I've been sitting here at my desk really trying to put myself into the hypothetical" shoes" of the family of SG.
After really thinking about it, I'd be angry! I'd be so angry that he got me into this mess that I would probably cut off all ties .
While really thinking about it from all angles, I think the family of DS deserves so much compassion . I can't imagine how they feel. It must be a living nightmare for them. Not knowing must be like slow torture.

I wanted to bold some part of this post but it's all a good point. I've been in the shoes of being a victims family and the pain of SG's family family is not even anywhere near comparable to the pain of the Stislicki's. Ugh... cannot get the point of people wanting compassion for them at all.

Posted on FDS Facebook: "You may have noticed that we have been somewhat quiet here at Find Danielle Stislicki. With the amount of major media coverage, it has become difficult to vet for accuracy, all of the facts stated in news stories. We will do our best to share the most accurate, and factual stories with all of you. We owe you that, in thanks for your love, hope, and undying loyalty.
Love and thanks,
The Family of Danielle Stislicki"

Edited:
With an article attached that I guess isn't allowed here.

Here's the Facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/253034621821430

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This speaks volumes. IMO

Distancing themselves as the revealing of results comes closer?

Yeah he has been interviewed, he is staying quiet.
This is what confuses me. Typically if they are "interviewed" there was some give-and-take, otherwise they would say he "refused to comment", or something to that effect. Did his own words in the "interview" cause them to look further at him? When was he interviewed, before or after the house search, etc?
I don't recall it ever being stated that they even talked to him until this article. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that one.

This is what confuses me. Typically if they are "interviewed" there was some give-and-take, otherwise they would say he "refused to comment", or something to that effect. Did his own words in the "interview" cause them to look further at him? When was he interviewed, before or after the house search, etc?
I don't recall it ever being stated that they even talked to him until this article. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that one.

Me too.

I suppose he isn't refusing to comment, he is just saying he doesn't know anything.

This speaks volumes. IMO

Distancing themselves as the revealing of results comes closer?

Don't think so. Included in the article they posted is an interview with Liz and the latest flyer they put out has info on FG

One of my favorite quotes is "When you think like everyone else, you are not thinking." This quote can be so overlooked when judging a situation. We want to be individual thinkers and have a mind of our own on important decisions when it comes to someone's innocence or guilt, but the majority of people will tend to follow the people with the most voices against someone who looks guilty.Some circumstances may not even be visible to the masses, only that it looks that way even if it isn't. I am not saying this is true in this case because not all the facts are in yet and how can we judge someone without all the facts. The quote"What's he hiding" could be taken a couple of different ways. 1.Who is he protecting, 2.Is he protecting himself or his accomplice if he had one. You don't just abduct someone for the fun of it. There has to be a pretty darn good reason for someone to stick their neck out and do such a thing without some kind of reward for his efforts. Unless it was a crime of passion.and then your looking at a whole different set of circumstances.

BBM.

Unfortunately, they do.

I only see the Inquisitr article...

It's embedded in that article. If you can't see it, try changing browsers--sometimes when certain elements don't show up on a page I'm viewing, I switch browsers and then I can see them.

Guys, we know people close to her read here. Can we maybe be less graphic, especially since we don't know for certain that's what happened? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't want to contribute to her families pain in any way. I can't imagine what horrible things are already running through their heads. :(

**edited to delete quote

If someone does know something, there is a sizeable reward to be gained by turning over the information that leads to DS . I know that people should want to do the right thing and speak up because it's the correct thing to do but sadly, money is a big motivation for some. Hopefully if someone has answers, they'll turn over the information needed to find DS.

Just checked an article on the Teleka Patrick case--she went missing in Michigan too and was found in April. Unfortunately, I think LE is waiting for spring to see if Dani shows up :(

Guys, we know people close to her read here. Can we maybe be less graphic, especially since we don't know for certain that's what happened? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't want to contribute to her families pain in any way. I can't imagine what horrible things are already running through their heads. :(

I understand what you mean, but I also think that sugar coating things amounts to giving quarter to this creep. I think he should be exposed for what he is.

Still, I opted to delete my post as possibly too blunt.

I understand what you mean, but I also think that sugar coating things amounts to giving quarter to this creep. I think he should be exposed for what he is.

He will, in due course. I am not one to be promoting patience as I have very little if any of it left now but we don't know the ins and outs just yet.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what? It's nothing compared to the trauma the Stislicki's and co have felt.
Oh you're right. No comparison!! I've lost much sleep over this. I'm just trying to understand why family may still be supporting him or wanting to believe his innocence. I'm not saying it's right by any means nor am I saying we should be more compassionate to them than to her family. Not even close.

If anyone knows something, anything, I really hope the guilt weighs on their conscience and they report it soon. Danielle's family is living a nightmare that I cannot begin to comprehend.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Dear Holocene

I continue to pray for Danielle and her family and wonderful friends.

Can't loosen myself from hope. It is always with me and that's the way I am.

It is so evident that hope and compassion flows through you and your actions in your daily life.

I think of you often as well as her family and other dear friends.

Touches my heart to know that Danielle is blessed with amazing people like you all surrounding her.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member