MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might end up being a double post- Having terrible trouble quoting here often but this comment is in reference to feeling bad for SGs family.
By family I really meant wife but don't know how much of that we can post about here until it's all mentioned in msm.
But hypothetically speaking- I'd feel really bad for a wife who was ill and hospitalized during a series of events. I'm sure that must be terrible.

This might end up being a double post- Having terrible trouble quoting here often but this comment is in reference to feeling bad for SGs family.
By family I really meant wife but don't know how much of that we can post about here until it's all mentioned in msm.
But hypothetically speaking- I'd feel really bad for a wife who was ill and hospitalized during a series of events. I'm sure that must be terrible.

I'd kick his heiney to the curb so fast ...if I'm terminal life is WAY too short for that stress....

I feel like the find Danielle FB page may support the article that they attached (because if they didn't agree with it, they likely wouldn't have included it in their post) as we all know, they have been very"professional" in terms as hope the page has been run. Where some pages often turn into a witch hunt, they have remained calm and collected. They have chosen to take the high rode and that's very commendable and speaks volumes as to the type of people they are.
In the article they linked, it talks more about new evidence that has recently been submitted and that a sister in law of the former security guard that has spoken out against him. She says that she feels he has not been forthcoming in the months since Danielles disappearance and States that floor boards Hager been removed from his home. She also says that eyewitnesses place DS with SG on the day in question.
It will be very interesting to see how this goes. If and when this goes to trial, it'll be very interesting to see how what she said in her interview fits in with potential evidence.
I've said all along that I believe SG holds the key to Danielles disappearance.

I would also. There is no way I'd stand beside my husband in that hypothetical situation. I would not want anything to do with it.

I agree the SIL interview sheds new light on things. I cannot judge the SG's wife or family though. Please remember them with compassion. Whomever committed this horrible crime will be a son (or daughter), husband (or wife), brother (or sister), etc. The family of a murderer is often taken completely by surprise at the accusations and charges, and find their world and everything they thought they knew completely torn apart. They likely won't condone the heinous act of murder yet may still love their son, husband, brother, etc.

Support means different things to different people, and not turning someone out into the street when they have yet to be accused of a crime is not a crime itself. It shows faith and love, hopefully not misplaced. A close relative of mine was accused and stood trial for a horrible crime and the judicial system found him guilty. I am not sorry about that, as much as it has devastated our family. His victim's family suffered infinitely more and deserves to see justice, though tragically nothing can undo his crime. I know the world is a safer place, though I still don't understand what happened. We can love a person while HATING something they have done (or continue to do).

I agree the SIL interview sheds new light on things. I cannot judge the SG's wife or family though. Please remember them with compassion. Whomever committed this horrible crime will be a son (or daughter), husband (or wife), brother (or sister), etc. The family of a murderer is often taken completely by surprise at the accusations and charges, and find their world and everything they thought they knew completely torn apart. They likely won't condone the heinous act of murder yet may still love their son, husband, brother, etc.

Support means different things to different people, and not turning someone out into the street when they have yet to be accused of a crime is not a crime itself. It shows faith and love, hopefully not misplaced. A close relative of mine was accused and stood trial for a horrible crime and the judicial system found him guilty. I am not sorry about that, as much as it has devastated our family. His victim's family suffered infinitely more and deserves to see justice, though tragically nothing can undo his crime. I know the world is a safer place, though I still don't understand what happened. We can love a person while HATING something they have done (or continue to do).

BBM.

No. :gaah: It's pretty clear to us what has happened here, we are just waiting on results to confirm this so I think it's more than obvious what has happened to them. Especially as he's gone silent.

BBM.

No. :gaah: It's pretty clear to us what has happened here, we are just waiting on results to confirm this so I think it's more than obvious what has happened to them. Especially as he's gone silent.
I think the point is to remember his family with compassion, not him, as they likely had nothing to do with this and are/will be devastated and have great difficulty understanding how someone they loved, trusted, and thought they knew could be capable of such a heinous crime. They may still be in denial. We do not know what he's saying to them to explain the "confusion." We just know he has not formally been charged and from their perspective, they cannot fathom that this person would ever do this. I Don't think it is fair to judge or assume how one should or would act in a comparable situation. LE obviously has very good reason to suspect SG was involved and I trust that as an outsider. I don't know, honestly, if it would be enough if he was my family, though.

I think of this case daily and hope that DNA ultimately comes back with enough evidence to charge and convict the monster that did this. Where are you Dani? [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think the point is to remember his family with compassion, not him, as they likely had nothing to do with this and are/will be devastated and have great difficulty understanding how someone they loved, trusted, and thought they knew could be capable of such a heinous crime. They may still be in denial. We do not know what he's saying to them to explain the "confusion." We just know he has not formally been charged and from their perspective, they cannot fathom that this person would ever do this. I Don't think it is fair to judge or assume how one should or would act in a comparable situation. LE obviously has very good reason to suspect SG was involved and I trust that as an outsider. I don't know, honestly, if it would be enough if he was my family, though.

I think of this case daily and hope that DNA ultimately comes back with enough evidence to charge and convict the monster that did this. Where are you Dani? [emoji20]

Unfortunately, I am the family of one of these monsters (not in Dani's case) that committed an awful crime... murder. I am also family of the victim. There is no way in hell we would have believed that person who did what they did. Especially not when everything pointed at them just like it does in Dani's case.

Yes, they could be in denial but I'm guessing their supporting the devil.

Unfortunately, I am the family of one of these monsters (not in Dani's case) that committed an awful crime... murder. I am also family of the victim. There is no way in hell we would have believed that person who did what they did. Especially not when everything pointed at them just like it does in Dani's case.

Yes, they could be in denial but I'm guessing their supporting the devil.
I agree with you that no one who protects or harbors this disgusting psychopath deserves any sympathy whatsoever. I also think there's a fair (say 50/50) chance this creep had help covering his tracks, so there may be at least one actual accomplice out there.

I agree with you that no one who protects or harbors this disgusting psychopath deserves any sympathy whatsoever. I also think there's a fair (say 50/50) chance this creep had help covering his tracks, so there may be at least one actual accomplice out there.

Ohhh yes.

And IIRC, wasn't there 3 cars tested? Surely he didn't drive all 3 cars in one night. Maybe he had his 'broken down' car, then drove Dani's back to the complex then someone picked him up to either take him home or wherever or to go and pick up his own car... Maybe the accomplice was more involved in it too but it's one theory.

I would have all the compassion in the world for the other families if they were doing tough love to get him to speak to the police. Because they allow him to live under their roof without that stipulation, I'm finding my heart cold to them. Force him to do the right thing. Let them interview him he knowsSOMETHING that's obvious to a blind man.

I would have all the compassion in the world for the other families if they were doing tough love to get him to speak to the police. Because they allow him to live under their roof without that stipulation, I'm finding my heart cold to them. Force him to do the right thing. Let them interview him he knowsSOMETHING that's obvious to a blind man.

Truest thing I've read. My heart doesn't have to be cold to them if they are innocent. But their not innocent while helping this man.

Your right. if I put myself in that hypothetical situation we're discussing , I would not want that person living in my home or around my children or loved ones. I would tell them to go to the police and give a detailed statement of the last time they saw the missing person.
I would want no parts in sheltering him. I would also be very angry that he didn't want to speak with LE. I would think" what's he hiding? If your innocent then why not talk to them?"

Right? Force him into talking to LE you can support him as he is your family but make that stipulation in order to receive support you need to do the right thing and tell him you are there regardless the outcome but he receives no room and board, no vehicle no nothing from them unless he does that.

Your right. if I put myself in that hypothetical situation we're discussing , I would not want that person living in my home or around my children or loved ones. I would tell them to go to the police and give a detailed statement of the last time they saw the missing person.
I would want no parts in sheltering him. I would also be very angry that he didn't want to speak with LE. I would think" what's he hiding? If your innocent then why not talk to them?"

One of my favorite quotes is "When you think like everyone else, you are not thinking." This quote can be so overlooked when judging a situation. We want to be individual thinkers and have a mind of our own on important decisions when it comes to someone's innocence or guilt, but the majority of people will tend to follow the people with the most voices against someone who looks guilty.Some circumstances may not even be visible to the masses, only that it looks that way even if it isn't. I am not saying this is true in this case because not all the facts are in yet and how can we judge someone without all the facts. The quote "What's he hiding" could be taken a couple of different ways. 1.Who is he protecting, 2.Is he protecting himself or his accomplice if he had one. You don't just abduct someone for the fun of it. There has to be a pretty darn good reason for someone to stick their neck out and do such a thing without some kind of reward for his efforts. Unless it was a crime of passion.and then your looking at a whole different set of circumstances.

One of my favorite quotes is "When you think like everyone else, you are not thinking." This quote can be so overlooked when judging a situation. We want to be individual thinkers and have a mind of our own on important decisions when it comes to someone's innocence or guilt, but the majority of people will tend to follow the people with the most voices against someone who looks guilty.Some circumstances may not even be visible to the masses, only that it looks that way even if it isn't. I am not saying this is true in this case because not all the facts are in yet and how can we judge someone without all the facts. The quote "What's he hiding" could be taken a couple of different ways. 1.Who is he protecting, 2.Is he protecting himself or his accomplice if he had one. You don't just abduct someone for the fun of it. There has to be a pretty darn good reason for someone to stick their neck out and do such a thing without some kind of reward for his efforts. Unless it was a crime of passion.and then your looking at a whole different set of circumstances.
Imo this wasn't an abduction. I think it was a crime of passion. Requited or unrequited who knows...Again JMO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Right? Force him into talking to LE you can support him as he is your family but make that stipulation in order to receive support you need to do the right thing and tell him you are there regardless the outcome but he receives no room and board, no vehicle no nothing from them unless he does that.
I agree. I hope I would do the same. That said, trauma can really impact judgment and that family presumably has experienced a whole lot of it.

I agree. I hope I would do the same. That said, trauma can really impact judgment and that family presumably has experienced a whole lot of it.

So what? It's nothing compared to the trauma the Stislicki's and co have felt.

I've been sitting here at my desk really trying to put myself into the hypothetical" shoes" of the family of SG.
After really thinking about it, I'd be angry! I'd be so angry that he got me into this mess that I would probably cut off all ties .
While really thinking about it from all angles, I think the family of DS deserves so much compassion . I can't imagine how they feel. It must be a living nightmare for them. Not knowing must be like slow torture.

This was a new one to me, it appears that he WAS interviewed...which I hadn't heard previously.
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob