MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few days ago on our local news there was a body found. They showed a picture and named a person they wanted to talk to as they stated this person was witnessed in the area. They put the disclaimer statement with it--- saying he is just wanted for questioning and was not being charged with a crime.
Why wouldn't they have done this in the beginning in Danielle's case if he was definitely seen with her
The situation may have been a little different in that they likely located the security guard quickly without help, but at the very least they could have published a picture of his vehicle. Maybe they canvassed some selected areas and showed people pictures of the security guard and his vehicle.

Agreed. There's likely a lot going on behind the scenes here that we aren't yet aware of.

The situation may have been a little different in that they likely located the security guard quickly without help, but at the very least they could have published a picture of his vehicle. Maybe they canvassed some selected areas and showed people pictures of the security guard and his vehicle.

Ironically he was seen in her car tho...so showing his probably wasn't in play imo

I find it fascinating really how they have been able to name him without naming him. They have certainly grabbed hold of the SIL as a pawn and they hit the lottery with her imo. Good on them!!!

I find it fascinating really how they have been able to name him without naming him. They have certainly grabbed hold of the SIL as a pawn and they hit the lottery with her imo. Good on them!!!
Waaaay back in the beginning, there were ML employees who said they saw them speaking in the parking lot that afternoon. But, since it was on FB we couldn't talk about it here. Do you suppose they (LE) just needed to find a way to get him to finally admit being with her?

I haven't given up all hope of Danielle being found alive, but I know how long the odds are.

Assuming she isn't found, what is a likely time frame for an arrest? Suppose they need three more months for processing evidence and that they have enough evidence to bring charges. How long would it take for processing all the necessary documentation, developing a courtroom strategy, etc.? An extra six months? I have a hard time stomaching the thought of that sickening creep walking the streets for another nine months.

Maybe this will help you feel better. It will sound strange maybe, but to me this is the best part of the punishment.

In my opinion this isn't some hardened criminal or tough guy. Imagine being him right now, knowing forensic testing is
being done, not knowing if or when they'll find her, all the attention the case has gotten. He doesn't know when the other shoe is going to drop, when
they'll storm down his door and finally drag his butt in. Looking over his shoulder constantly. Everyone talking about him and knowing exactly who he is even
if they don't mention his name. Imagine the stress and anxiety. There is no way he's enjoying
himself right now. They're breathing down his neck. I truly don't feel he's a danger to anyone else at the moment so I'm OK with them letting him stew.

I've heard many times that the guilty sleep like babies when they are finally locked up. Almost like it's a relief/weight off their shoulders. I feel very confident they'll get him, it's a
matter of when not if.

It certainly must be miserable and stressful having the entire country pointing the finger at you , especially because he is well known in his community. He is from a good family and well educated, it appears. So I'd imagine that it's been stressful for them as well. IMO. I don't feel bad for SG but I do feel badly for his family and others in his life that probably got drug into this mess. Most of all,I feel terrible for Dani and her family. This must be an absolute nightmare for them.
I also don't feel like he's a big threat to the general public right now.

His life as he knew it absolutely over. Imo LE would never had allowed so much public venom if they weren't positive they had the guy. They would have shut it down fast saying they didn't expect arrests etc...they came across SIL and they found the way to ensure what they wanted done was accomplished...his life in a pressure cooker...and boy is it ever. Imo if his wife wasn't terminal there is no way he wouldn't have been chewed up and spit out by his inlaws. I don't feel bad for any family other than Dani's. The rest are making choices and having to live with consequences...the Stislicki family are being held prisoners in their lives.

Ironically he was seen in her car tho...so showing his probably wasn't in play imo
But they seized his car, so doesn't that suggest that he transported Dani in it at some point? I suppose there are other possibilities, but that seems like the most likely one.

Just a few days ago on our local news there was a body found. They showed a picture and named a person they wanted to talk to as they stated this person was witnessed in the area. They put the disclaimer statement with it--- saying he is just wanted for questioning and was not being charged with a crime.
Why wouldn't they have done this in the beginning in Danielle's case if he was definitely seen with her

I'm deleting my post...

Sorry I just used his name on here because the SIL said it in her MSM interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But they seized his car, so doesn't that suggest that he transported Dani in it at some point? I suppose there are other possibilities, but that seems like the most likely one.

She may have never been in his car. Her DNA could have been on his hands, coat, pants etc... and transported to his car when he drove it.

Sorry I just used his name on here because the SIL said it in her MSM interview.
Maybe, I think we'd be okay saying it as long as we linked the msm reports that named him and kept the conversation based on the what the news report that was linked said??

Probably after the fact. I'd think he wouldn't be driving around in hers in case he is seen but her in his trunk ...probably

It certainly must be miserable and stressful having the entire country pointing the finger at you , especially because he is well known in his community. He is from a good family and well educated, it appears. So I'd imagine that it's been stressful for them as well. IMO. I don't feel bad for SG but I do feel badly for his family and others in his life that probably got drug into this mess. Most of all,I feel terrible for Dani and her family. This must be an absolute nightmare for them.
I also don't feel like he's a big threat to the general public right now.

Look, his family could force his hand to speak to the police. He went mute immediately even after confronted with witness information and they have to be paying for his atty as he is way to expensive for him or his inlaws to pay. I don't feel bad for them at all honestly

Maybe this will help you feel better. It will sound strange maybe, but to me this is the best part of the punishment.

In my opinion this isn't some hardened criminal or tough guy. Imagine being him right now, knowing forensic testing is
being done, not knowing if or when they'll find her, all the attention the case has gotten. He doesn't know when the other shoe is going to drop, when
they'll storm down his door and finally drag his butt in. Looking over his shoulder constantly. Everyone talking about him and knowing exactly who he is even
if they don't mention his name. Imagine the stress and anxiety. There is no way he's enjoying
himself right now. They're breathing down his neck. I truly don't feel he's a danger to anyone else at the moment so I'm OK with them letting him stew.

I've heard many times that the guilty sleep like babies when they are finally locked up. Almost like it's a relief/weight off their shoulders. I feel very confident they'll get him, it's a
matter of when not if.

Reminds me of The Tell Tale Heart [emoji6]

Look, his family could force his hand to speak to the police. He went mute immediately even after confronted with witness information and they have to be paying for his atty as he is way to expensive for him or his inlaws to pay. I don't feel bad for them at all honestly

I totally agree with you!

Posted on FDS Facebook: "You may have noticed that we have been somewhat quiet here at Find Danielle Stislicki. With the amount of major media coverage, it has become difficult to vet for accuracy, all of the facts stated in news stories. We will do our best to share the most accurate, and factual stories with all of you. We owe you that, in thanks for your love, hope, and undying loyalty.
Love and thanks,
The Family of Danielle Stislicki"

Edited:
With an article attached that I guess isn't allowed here.

Here's the Facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/253034621821430

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads