MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a huge building with what I'm assuming are many different businesses and offices. People passing by on Telegraph probably know it by that name, rather than just solely MetLife. JMO.

Anyone else find it odd that they mention Raleigh Officentre specifically? That's a bit detailed given it is on a flyer, IMHO.

Bettedaviseyes - I see that your in Michigan ( I noticed in your profile,I wasn't sleuthing other members) Is Danielle's fliers up in your area? Have your local news stations and press been continuously covering this case in your area?

Saw a flier up in Royal Oak off Woodward the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you didn't ask me, but I live in Farmington. Every restaurant I've been to since has posters in the windows of her. Even some in the surrounding cities that I've noticed.

Could the police be using the SIL as a pawn? It doesn't seem like they are trying to shut her down. That news story was pretty out there. Nothing was verified by LE and it seems like the reporters would go to Nebus and ask him to confirm before airing the segment. This all seems bizarre at this point.

They may be using her as a pawn in that they gave her a little more info than they gave the public to make FG squirm but that's about it IMO

Would LE really share information about an ongoing investigation with anyone other than immediate family, i.e. Danielle's parents? Could the SIL actually waltz into FHPD, tell them what she "thinks" she knows, and have LE share case details with her? I'm skeptical about what the SIL is saying. I doubt anyone besides Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki are entitled to information about the case. :confused: The SIL doesn't seem like a reliable source of inside information in an ongoing investigation. I'll accept her "claims" if/when there's an arrest, and we're provided with the facts by FHPD.

Some of the stuff she has said is slowly being confirmed. Also DS's dad shares a lot of EN's posts so that says a lot.

I do not believe LE has shared with the SIL any information that if out in the open, would jeopardize the investigation or prosecution. I do not believe that LE expected the SIL to be so publicly vocal about the case, either, but in providing certain information to her, I do believe they expected it to be shared -or "leaked"- to a degree. I also believe that LE has much more information, some of which has been shared only with Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki, and some they will not share with anyone, until there is an arrest, or the case goes to trial (or there is a plea, etc.).

I suspect LE gave the SIL just enough bits and pieces to get her to talk to SG, hoping that perhaps she could talk him into at least establishing some sort of communication with them (i.e., "Hey, SG, LE tells me they already have this much dirt on you. Now is the time to talk. Maybe you can work out a deal. You can bring a lawyer with you, so your rights are not violated. Think about her family. If you didn't have anything to do with it, at least tell them that").

Sadly, I don't think this type of strategy is going to work with this particular individual. If it ever was, he would have talked by now. He would have helped bring Danielle home. The problem is, it is not the lawyers who are preventing him from sharing what he knows -if anything- with LE. It is up to him. I realize it isn't all that simple, that I am over-simplifying it, but if he felt compelled to do the right thing, he would. It has been four months.

Also, I'm not surprised that there has been no arrest. I think the prosecutors already realize this is not going to be an easy case to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, so they are being forced to take their time - while Danielle's loved ones continue to suffer each and every day. How anyone can go to sleep at night knowing he or she is inflicting so much pain on so many is beyond me.

I'm happy to disagree that there won't be an arrest! Since all of the DNA results aren't back yet who knows! No way would there be an arrest before all ducks were lined up. All results should be back any day now. Don't give up yet!

I agree. The SIL's affect is very peculiar. She's talking about something serious but is smiling and even giggling at one point. Reminded me of Burke Ramsey's interview with Dr. Phil.

It's actually quite common to smile when uncomfortable. Public speaking (especially on camera) is the number one fear for a lot of people so not sure why this is shocking that she smiled. Google "nervous smile" or "nervous laugh". You'll find plenty of info. I have anxiety so I get it. Maybe some of you don't so it seems off the wall perhaps?

Anyone else catch the channel 7 reporter slip up and say "death" and not disappearance?

If you go on the other site people are freaking out because the reporter claimed EN said it. EN needs to ask for the comment to be retracted.

Some of the stuff she has said is slowly being confirmed. Also DS's dad shares a lot of EN's posts so that says a lot.

I agree. If Dani's Dad wasn't resharing the information that the sister in law was saying I could write it off as unfounded. But it appears that Dani's family is in support of what she is saying and I cannot imagine that happening unless they knew she had correct information.

I agree. If Dani's Dad wasn't resharing the information that the sister in law was saying I could write it off as unfounded. But it appears that Dani's family is in support of what she is saying and I cannot imagine that happening unless they knew she had correct information.

Is Mr. Stislicki not in agreement with the sighting of Danielle and/or her vehicle at the home in Berkley on December 2? SIL says LE told her about eyewitness/es seeing Dani in Berkley on December 2. The new "missing" poster clearly states that Danielle was last seen at Telegraph and 10 Mile in Southfield at Raleigh Officentre. SIL claims that Danielle and/or her Jeep was seen at the home on Oxford on the day that she disappeared. Is she suggesting some time earlier in the day - at lunchtime, perhaps - or does she mean after Danielle was seen leaving work?

I'm happy to disagree that there won't be an arrest! Since all of the DNA results aren't back yet who knows! No way would there be an arrest before all ducks were lined up. All results should be back any day now. Don't give up yet!

My apologies ...: All too often I fail to make myself clear due to English being my second language :juggle:.

I am not surprised there has been no arrest yet, precisely because LE and prosecution realize they must have all ducks in a row. They only get one chance at justice. Even if there is a guilty verdict, then there is the appeals process.

Further, not only are they absolutely determined to bring justice for Danielle and her loved ones, I believe they also realize whoever is responsible for her demise is a dangerous individual, who must be kept off the streets for as long as the law allows. So it is important for all of us that the right person is arrested, charged, judged and sentenced fairly.

It is very, very unfortunate that Danielle's loved ones are forced to suffer every single day, but unfortunately, the process takes time, and the dignity and patience they have shown throughout this ordeal has truly been touching and humbling.

Danielle's missing person poster now reads, "She is the victim of a crime." We know there is someone -and perhaps even more than one- who knows where she is. Maybe this person can learn a thing or two from the Stislickis, like to show some class.

Just yesterday, The Detroit Free Press reported, "According to Nebus, the department is still waiting on the analysis to come back from the crime lab on evidence collected thus far, including items taken after a December raid on a Berkley home. He said they've also got new evidence that will also be turned over for analysis." (BBM) I have no basis for this, but I really hope that the "new evidence" is some sort of electronic record that will lead to Danielle.

Again, her birthday is only three days away.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...4/danielle-stislicki-missing-person/98368208/

Is Mr. Stislicki not in agreement with the sighting of Danielle and/or her vehicle at the home in Berkley on December 2? SIL says LE told her about eyewitness/es seeing Dani in Berkley on December 2. The new "missing" poster clearly states that Danielle was last seen at Telegraph and 10 Mile in Southfield at Raleigh Officentre. SIL claims that Danielle and/or her Jeep was seen at the home on Oxford on the day that she disappeared. Is she suggesting some time earlier in the day - at lunchtime, perhaps - or does she mean after Danielle was seen leaving work?

With all due respect, I don't think it would be fair to make the assertion that Mr. Stislicki is not in agreement with the sighting of the home in Berkley on December 2nd. Rather, Mr. Stislicki seems to be cautious and understandably so, when it comes to maintaining the integrity of the investigation and not leaking information which has not been confirmed by law enforcement or MSM. This makes him cautious, which I respect, but that doesn't mean we can assume one way or the other weather he feels Danielle was seen at the home in Berkley on December 2nd just based on what is printed on a flyer. To me, that's a huge stretch! Not everything Mr. Stislicki thinks or feels needs to be put to print! The information put out on the new flyer on the FDS facebook page are facts that have been confirmed in MSM. I also don't understanding where this idea of Danielle being at the Berkley house earlier in the day, at lunchtime, is coming from? I have read that 'lunchtime' theory a few times on this forum and to be honest, it just seems like more spin out of desperation from those attempting to muddy the waters! JMO!

With all due respect, I don't think it would be fair to make the assertion that Mr. Stislicki is not in agreement with the sighting of the home in Berkley on December 2nd. Rather, Mr. Stislicki seems to be cautious and understandably so, when it comes to maintaining the integrity of the investigation and not leaking information which has not been confirmed by law enforcement or MSM. This makes him cautious, which I respect, but that doesn't mean we can assume one way or the other weather he feels Danielle was seen at the home in Berkley on December 2nd just based on what is printed on a flyer. To me, that's a huge stretch! Not everything Mr. Stislicki thinks or feels needs to be put to print! The information put out on the new flyer on the FDS facebook page are facts that have been confirmed in MSM. I also don't understanding where this idea of Danielle being at the Berkley house earlier in the day, at lunchtime, is coming from? I have read that 'lunchtime' theory a few times on this forum and to be honest, it just seems like more spin out of desperation from those attempting to muddy the waters! JMO!

It is certainly not my intention to show any disrespect towards Mr. Stislicki, but others here continue to post what he shares on his personal FB with regard to the case. I don't do FB and can only read pages that are public, i.e. the official FDSFB that is administered by the Stislicki family. Most of what I'm reading here must be coming from the RS personal FB page because I've seen every one of the family's entries on FDSFB and don't see references to EN. According to TOS, we're not supposed to be discussing anyone's personal social media.

If Danielle was seen leaving work at 5:00PM, that is more like evening to me than "that day" or "the day she went missing" when DS was allegedly seen at the Berkley home. Even though sunset on 12/2 might not have been until 5:35-5:40PM, by the time Danielle would have arrived at the house on Oxford, it would definitely have been nearly dark. I have to wonder how alleged eyewitness/es recognized Danielle or could identify her vehicle at approximately 5:15-5:20PM when it was almost dark. That DS was seen at the Berkley home on December 2 is puzzling to me.

It is certainly not my intention to show any disrespect towards Mr. Stislicki, but others here continue to post what he shares on his personal FB with regard to the case. I don't do FB and can only read pages that are public, i.e. the official FDSFB that is administered by the Stislicki family. Most of what I'm reading here must be coming from the RS personal FB page because I've seen every one of the family's entries on FDSFB and don't see references to EN. According to TOS, we're not supposed to be discussing anyone's personal social media.

If Danielle was seen leaving work at 5:00PM, that is more like evening to me than "that day" or "the day she went missing" when DS was allegedly seen at the Berkley home. Even though sunset on 12/2 might not have been until 5:35-5:40PM, by the time Danielle would have arrived at the house on Oxford, it would definitely have been nearly dark. I have to wonder how alleged eyewitness/es recognized Danielle or could identify her vehicle at approximately 5:15-5:20PM when it was almost dark. That DS was seen at the Berkley home on December 2 is puzzling to me.

Just out of curiosity how do you see FDSFB if you don't have FB?
Most of what is being posted around here lately is not from there. It's from RS and the SIL. That's why mods are vocal about NOT posting it.

It has been talked about at length that it was not dark at the time Danielle would have left work or possibly arrived at the Berkley house! If Atomic Angela was able to see a man approaching her at 6 pm at the Independence Green Apartments and note his physical description along with what type of car he was driving on the same night that Danielle disappeared, I think it's safe to assume someone could have seen Danielle at the Berkley house!

I do not believe the SIL is suggesting either (i.e., neither earlier in the day, nor after Danielle was seen leaving work). To the best of my knowledge, SIL has never specified what time of day:

"'When I met with them [LE], they told me there were eyewitnesses of (her brother-in-law) and Danielle going into the (Berkley) home together (on Dec. 2), and her Jeep being parked outside,' said Newton."

"'You know they took his floor; they took his cars; they took his family's cars; they have evidence of him, like, having been with Danielle on that day that she disappeared. They have eye witnesses,' Newton says she heard from Sgt. Razzi at the Farmington Hills Police Department. 'The police told me about there being eyewitnesses that saw them at the house together on Oxford in Berkley. My sister was in the hospital, so she wasn't around, and the fact he has no explanation for his whereabouts that day.'"

What I am lead to believe is that the SIL has no knowledge as to the time Danielle and SG were allegedly seen together, or when or where Danielle and/or her vehicle was last seen (in the case of the latter, other than what has been released by the police and as the poster shows: Telegraph and 10 Mile in Southfield at the Raleigh Officentre). She does not know because LE did not tell her, IMO, and at least for me, this makes her more credible.

It is true that neither Mr. Stislicki nor FDSFB has said "yea or nay" with regard to the alleged sighting of Danielle and/or her vehicle at the home in Berkley on December 2. However, the updated poster does say "A home in Berkley has been searched several times by law enforcement. A former Raleigh Officentre security guard lives there," and based on this, it is entirely plausible that Danielle and/or her Jeep was seen at the home on Oxford on the day that she disappeared, IMO. As to what time, no one -including the SIL- is saying, and probably for good measure.

Sources:
http://www.dailytribune.com/general...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/237785492-story

Just out of curiosity how do you see FDSFB if you don't have FB?
Most of what is being posted around here lately is not from there. It's from RS and the SIL. That's why mods are vocal about NOT posting it.

It's not a private website and is available to the public. I don't have to "log in" to read entries by the administrators of the site. Some comments are available, as well. Practically every "Missing Person" website that I've visited is the same - available for the public to view.

It's not a private website and is available to the public. I don't have to "log in" to read entries by the administrators of the site. Some comments are available, as well. Practically every "Missing Person" website that I've visited is the same - available for the public to view.

Agree. I am not on FB either but can view missing person's and LE's. Which is a great way to go since not everyone is on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseD