MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't necessarily agree with the vigilante justice that the SIL is promoting, but I live close enough to RoyalOak that I might head down there for the "event" on Sunday - as an observer, NOT a participant.

I've been hoping for a major break in the case on or before Danielle's birthday next Tuesday, February 28. Seems there's movement toward that end...

From FDSFB admin.: "This flyer is effective 2/24/17. Thanks."

View attachment 110997

Did we ever figure out if it was before or after Danielle's disappearance that SG became a former security guard at Danielle's building? If he was still working there when she went missing, I suppose it would have been less suspicious for him to have been in the parking lot, but more people would recognize him. But then I'm not entirely convinced that is where they crossed paths that day, either ....

I am just curious if it is a slip up, or saying something they know but aren't supposed to report yet.

Highly unlikely. It was just a mistake In words. My guess she's been following the case and she believes she has passed away. Psychological slip. I posted many threads ago... reporters are not told to not report something. That entire freedom of speech thing ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we ever figure out if it was before or after Danielle's disappearance that SG became a former security guard at Danielle's building? If he was still working there when she went missing, I suppose it would have been less suspicious for him to have been in the parking lot, but more people would recognize him. But then I'm not entirely convinced that is where they crossed paths that day, either ....

I believe the talk was that the building had been sold and more than likely changed security in the last quarter or in October .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC, he hadn't worked there since last fall.

I don't necessarily agree with the vigilante justice that the SIL is promoting, but I live close enough to RoyalOak that I might head down there for the "event" on Sunday - as an observer, NOT a participant.

I've been hoping for a major break in the case on or before Danielle's birthday next Tuesday, February 28. Seems there's movement toward that end...
That sounds like a good idea. I'll probably do the same!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I am curious once the SG is named an official suspect if people who do know things (or might think they know something but aren't sure) will come forward. Someone besides SG knows something. I wonder if they are just sitting back, waiting on him to be charged.

Are you talking about the walk on Sunday? My understanding is it's a walk to raise awareness. Am I mistaken? I'M doesn't seem like vigilante justice..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm on the other side of Ann Arbor and have not seen posters here. My husband works in Canton and has not seen any there either.
Would you and your husband considering putting some up then?? :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Anyone else find it odd that they mention Raleigh Officentre specifically? That's a bit detailed given it is on a flyer, IMHO.

I thought so as well, but then decided they must be trying to jog someones memory perhaps. Maybe they dont know MetLife is there but they do know the name Raleigh Officentre.

It's a peaceful walk for truth.

Maybe they did in fact find the jacket and that could be the new evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon